Games Showcase This forum is for non-ROM hacked games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.

Draconius GO
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #426    
Old September 5th, 2017 (9:22 AM).
supereffective supereffective is offline
     
    Join Date: Sep 2016
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 130
    are we gonna get the elite 4 update, or do we have to wait because school started again and you wont have time to work on it until Christmas break
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #427    
    Old September 10th, 2017 (11:32 AM).
    007mathew 007mathew is offline
       
      Join Date: Sep 2017
      Posts: 1
      I need some help I got the mission to take over the Pokemon fan club in saffron , but I getting
      I will come back when I'm stronger. I'm I missing some thing or do my pokemon need be a certain level
      Reply With Quote
        #428    
      Old September 14th, 2017 (5:34 AM).
      Jonuman Jonuman is offline
         
        Join Date: Nov 2013
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 49
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by 007mathew View Post
        I need some help I got the mission to take over the Pokemon fan club in saffron , but I getting
        I will come back when I'm stronger. I'm I missing some thing or do my pokemon need be a certain level
        There's a mission for that. Don't worry ATM.
        Reply With Quote
          #429    
        Old September 15th, 2017 (8:55 AM).
        SaltRoad's Avatar
        SaltRoad SaltRoad is offline
           
          Join Date: Jan 2014
          Nature: Hasty
          Posts: 163
          Progress: School is crazy hard, and I'm not getting a lot of free time to keep my grades up AND do balance Rocket Rising. I haven't done much in the past month besides study.
          I'm definitely part way through the Elite Four event, but it's big and I can't release it in chunks otherwise it will definitely break somewhere.
          It's all planned out though, I just need the actual time to sit down and throw energy into it.

          I'm also trying to pepper in side events and recruiting possibilities that you can do between League rounds, since each round gets successively harder than the last.

          Sorry guys, I know you're being patient but since summer free time is over it's gonna take awhile for me to get anything done.
          __________________
          Most Recent Rocket Rising: https://www.mediafire.com/file/3mjvvjzjplw1pso/RocketRising5-5.exe
          Reply With Quote
            #430    
          Old September 15th, 2017 (10:44 AM).
          supereffective supereffective is offline
             
            Join Date: Sep 2016
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 130
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by SaltRoad View Post
            Progress: School is crazy hard, and I'm not getting a lot of free time to keep my grades up AND do balance Rocket Rising. I haven't done much in the past month besides study.
            I'm definitely part way through the Elite Four event, but it's big and I can't release it in chunks otherwise it will definitely break somewhere.
            It's all planned out though, I just need the actual time to sit down and throw energy into it.

            I'm also trying to pepper in side events and recruiting possibilities that you can do between League rounds, since each round gets successively harder than the last.

            Sorry guys, I know you're being patient but since summer free time is over it's gonna take awhile for me to get anything done.
            thanks for the progress this summer, and good luck with the schooling. cya elite 4 till December lol
            Reply With Quote
              #431    
            Old September 19th, 2017 (11:23 AM).
            Jonuman Jonuman is offline
               
              Join Date: Nov 2013
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 49
              Thanks for the massive progress this summer.

              I think this game really have potential.

              I have been following the game for over 2 years now, and have a total play time of about 19 hours, on my current save (without all the game overs)... Please keep adding great and difficult content.

              Will be looking forward to December!
              Reply With Quote
                #432    
              Old October 22nd, 2017 (2:25 PM).
              SaltRoad's Avatar
              SaltRoad SaltRoad is offline
                 
                Join Date: Jan 2014
                Nature: Hasty
                Posts: 163
                Progress: I've added two new recruitables, Tali and Morgan (I need more guy characters...) and I'm getting through the League stuff.
                Not too much progress during the school year, unfortunately, but I have been working on it here and there.

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by 007mathew View Post
                I need some help I got the mission to take over the Pokemon fan club in saffron , but I getting
                I will come back when I'm stronger. I'm I missing some thing or do my pokemon need be a certain level
                I realized I may have misunderstood this. You're using version 5.5?
                Before that patch there may have been an error where the base wouldn't get taken over if you somehow got TOO MANY takeover points.
                (https://www.mediafire.com/file/3mjvvjzjplw1pso/RocketRising5-5.exe)
                As long as you're using this patch, and did at least 4 extra missions (Pokemart, Copycat, Salon, Pippi, or the Funding Guy from the Cinnabar Pokecenter sidequest) then this patch will let you take over the Saffron Base when Idris tells you to.

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Jonuman View Post
                Thanks for the massive progress this summer.

                I think this game really have potential.

                I have been following the game for over 2 years now, and have a total play time of about 19 hours, on my current save (without all the game overs)... Please keep adding great and difficult content.

                Will be looking forward to December!
                Yeah you've been here for a long time! Jeez, 19 hours is forever. I'm glad you've been enjoying it!
                __________________
                Most Recent Rocket Rising: https://www.mediafire.com/file/3mjvvjzjplw1pso/RocketRising5-5.exe
                Reply With Quote
                  #433    
                Old October 24th, 2017 (3:55 PM).
                AkioMoto's Avatar
                AkioMoto AkioMoto is offline
                Seer of Ledian's true power!
                   
                  Join Date: Feb 2016
                  Location: Snowpoint City
                  Age: 19
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Impish
                  Posts: 100
                  so when I was playing I went to pewter city and I really confused the game "I'm way past the museum quest" and when the earthquake happened again in mount moon the game soft locked figure I'd say something
                  __________________
                  Reply With Quote
                    #434    
                  Old October 24th, 2017 (6:22 PM).
                  SaltRoad's Avatar
                  SaltRoad SaltRoad is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Jan 2014
                    Nature: Hasty
                    Posts: 163
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by AkioMoto View Post
                    so when I was playing I went to pewter city and I really confused the game "I'm way past the museum quest" and when the earthquake happened again in mount moon the game soft locked figure I'd say something
                    Huh, that definitely shouldn't happen. You're using the most recent, 5-5 right? Where are you in the story?

                    In the current version you shouldn't get any Redra conversations as long as you're anywhere past the PokeCenter with Maxx mission.
                    In the earlier versions that conversation would still happen if you visited it anytime before the Fuchsia Park event. Which was a bit unfair, which is why it got fixed.
                    __________________
                    Most Recent Rocket Rising: https://www.mediafire.com/file/3mjvvjzjplw1pso/RocketRising5-5.exe
                    Reply With Quote
                      #435    
                    Old October 24th, 2017 (6:42 PM).
                    AkioMoto's Avatar
                    AkioMoto AkioMoto is offline
                    Seer of Ledian's true power!
                       
                      Join Date: Feb 2016
                      Location: Snowpoint City
                      Age: 19
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Impish
                      Posts: 100
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by SaltRoad View Post
                      Huh, that definitely shouldn't happen. You're using the most recent, 5-5 right? Where are you in the story?

                      In the current version you shouldn't get any Redra conversations as long as you're anywhere past the PokeCenter with Maxx mission.
                      In the earlier versions that conversation would still happen if you visited it anytime before the Fuchsia Park event. Which was a bit unfair, which is why it got fixed.
                      I have 5-5 and I'm before the cerulean gym event so I'm not sure what happened I got there through diglet cave and then it happened and I got warped
                      __________________
                      Reply With Quote
                        #436    
                      Old November 1st, 2017 (10:00 AM). Edited November 1st, 2017 by Mercilec.
                      Mercilec Mercilec is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Feb 2017
                        Posts: 48
                        This is probably the pokemon game with the best features. I mean there is ACTUAL ATTACK and GUARD???? .nough said. the best.

                        Ok, here is my feedback at first glance.
                        I wont go on and talk about all the awesome features u have (ATB?? Skill Usage System??.. amazing!). And the rest are all great BUT ofc there are also some things that i dont really understand or find fitting.

                        Here they are

                        The item system: What i understand is that u wanted to add some form of customization on the pokemons but i dont think actual GEAR fit the pokemons. So im going to suggest something else ( i dont think ull need to do any changes code-wise).
                        Instead of Accessory, Armor or Weapon slots i suggest u add something and call it: Souls sytem, OR Empowerment system, Or Spirit system. This system will offer 3 slots (as many as you want) where you can equip a sort of something and that something can enchance stats, skills, give new passive/active skills to the pokemon, or whatever else you want, its up to you.
                        The idea is: Your pokemon has 3 (again the number is a quick guess of mine representing your gear slot system) open slots of (whatever the name is) which allows you to further boost your pokemon.

                        ----

                        Luck Stat: Hmm i never understood the purpose of Luck in games, i mean, Luck itsself is not any kind of real attribute, ppl mostly add it to create balance. Anyway all cool.

                        Regarding stats, you could also add:

                        Reflexes which increases:
                        Chance to dodge, Chance to critical or even Chance to hit.

                        Focus which increases:
                        Chance to resist a mental attack (effects like Sleep, Confusion, etc)

                        ----
                        Question.
                        I didnt notice any sort of types, did u remove them ? (would be awesome). Because if you remove the types you can do something else. You can add INHERIT passive skills to each pokemon, meaning, these will be skills with each each pokemon "borns"/exists. Like for example. Pikachu being the electric type he is, can have lets say +20% resist to electic dmg. Another skill. When below 35% HP increases Electric attacks' damage by 30%.
                        Those are just 2 skills i came up with, if you can up with more skills then awesome. Just make sure the skill fit each pokemon (i can help you with ideas!).

                        ---
                        Also, im not sure whats the formula behind physical attacks' damage. But what if you make physical attacks deal damage based on your Attack? (or they already work like than and i am just being stupid? )

                        ---
                        Another thing i suggest is: in-combat make pokemons have their REAL size, for example, if Raichu is a little bigger than Pikachu, we should be able to see it. I believe real sizes add to the immersion, things feel more real.
                        Reply With Quote
                          #437    
                        Old November 3rd, 2017 (11:30 AM).
                        SaltRoad's Avatar
                        SaltRoad SaltRoad is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Jan 2014
                          Nature: Hasty
                          Posts: 163
                          Progress: The Pokemon League event is very nearly finished! I'm testing out the last round of Trainers, and the climactic end fight. That's probably where I'll end for this update,

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by AkioMoto View Post
                          I have 5-5 and I'm before the cerulean gym event so I'm not sure what happened I got there through diglet cave and then it happened and I got warped
                          Oh I see. It should get fixed after the Cerulean Gym event. I'll adjust the event in game so it fixes earlier in the future.

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Mercilec View Post
                          This is probably the pokemon game with the best features. I mean there is ACTUAL ATTACK and GUARD???? .nough said. the best.

                          Ok, here is my feedback at first glance.
                          I wont go on and talk about all the awesome features u have (ATB?? Skill Usage System??.. amazing!). And the rest are all great BUT ofc there are also some things that i dont really understand or find fitting.

                          Here they are

                          The item system: What i understand is that u wanted to add some form of customization on the pokemons but i dont think actual GEAR fit the pokemons. So im going to suggest something else ( i dont think ull need to do any changes code-wise).
                          Instead of Accessory, Armor or Weapon slots i suggest u add something and call it: Souls sytem, OR Empowerment system, Or Spirit system. This system will offer 3 slots (as many as you want) where you can equip a sort of something and that something can enchance stats, skills, give new passive/active skills to the pokemon, or whatever else you want, its up to you.
                          The idea is: Your pokemon has 3 (again the number is a quick guess of mine representing your gear slot system) open slots of (whatever the name is) which allows you to further boost your pokemon.
                          The item system mimics the Pokemon series pretty closely. There are all kinds of items in Pokemon, like Leftovers or Quick Sashes or so on. It's really difficult to just transfer those items over to an ATB system though, so I just shifted to something a little more Final Fantasy with the Weapons and Accessory.
                          But you've pretty much got it in that Accessories do things like enhancing stats, or giving immunity to certain Move-types!

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Mercilec
                          Luck Stat: Hmm i never understood the purpose of Luck in games, i mean, Luck itsself is not any kind of real attribute, ppl mostly add it to create balance. Anyway all cool.

                          Regarding stats, you could also add:

                          Reflexes which increases:
                          Chance to dodge, Chance to critical or even Chance to hit.

                          Focus which increases:
                          Chance to resist a mental attack (effects like Sleep, Confusion, etc)
                          Luck, in VX Ace, is used to avoid Status ailments like Sleep and Confusion. Just like the Focus stat you mentioned!
                          But that isn't obvious from the name "Luck". There's probably a way to erase it visually from the game but I haven't dug into the code yet.
                          Reflexes are interesting, because that is a hidden stat within the game that can be affected by certain items and such. I don't know why it's default hidden in VX Ace. Again, a coding thing I would have to dig into to get it to show up.

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Mercilec
                          Question.
                          I didnt notice any sort of types, did u remove them ? (would be awesome). Because if you remove the types you can do something else. You can add INHERIT passive skills to each pokemon, meaning, these will be skills with each each pokemon "borns"/exists. Like for example. Pikachu being the electric type he is, can have lets say +20% resist to electic dmg. Another skill. When below 35% HP increases Electric attacks' damage by 30%.
                          Those are just 2 skills i came up with, if you can up with more skills then awesome. Just make sure the skill fit each pokemon (i can help you with ideas!).
                          Pokemon Types are still around! All of your own Pokemon, and your enemies, have strengths and weaknesses to skills based on your type. Even in the intro Nugget Bridge, if you use Pikachu's electric moves against the birds, you can see that they are weak to those electric moves.
                          But because some Pokemon have types that change when they evolve, there's not a place that I can put their Types. There are only descriptions for Actors, not Classes (which would change from Charmeleon class to Charizard class during evolution).
                          For this same reason you may have noticed that the Description of your Pokemon doesn't change when it evolves.

                          TL;DR Types exist but there's nowhere good to put that information except for attack skill icons.

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Mercilec
                          Also, im not sure whats the formula behind physical attacks' damage. But what if you make physical attacks deal damage based on your Attack? (or they already work like than and i am just being stupid?:) )

                          ---
                          Another thing i suggest is: in-combat make pokemons have their REAL size, for example, if Raichu is a little bigger than Pikachu, we should be able to see it. I believe real sizes add to the immersion, things feel more real.
                          a.hp -= (a.hp * 0.1).to_i; [a.atk * 2 - b.def * 1, 1].max is the ATTACK FORMULA.
                          So it is based somewhat on your Pokemon's attack (a.atk) and somewhat on your opponents defense (b.def).
                          Attack formulas are very interesting.

                          Making Pokemon their real size... it's something I've thought about, and I might tackle it once I've gotten the game's plot finished. I think it could add some interesting looks to the battles! Giant pokemon like Onyx side by side with little ones like Pikachu or Pidgey.
                          __________________
                          Most Recent Rocket Rising: https://www.mediafire.com/file/3mjvvjzjplw1pso/RocketRising5-5.exe
                          Reply With Quote
                            #438    
                          Old November 7th, 2017 (10:01 AM).
                          supereffective supereffective is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Sep 2016
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 130
                            better move sets for arodactyl and fix gyradose skill pool ...gonna need them to beat the elite 4
                            Reply With Quote
                              #439    
                            Old November 8th, 2017 (2:34 PM).
                            SaltRoad's Avatar
                            SaltRoad SaltRoad is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Jan 2014
                              Nature: Hasty
                              Posts: 163
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by supereffective View Post
                              better move sets for arodactyl and fix gyradose skill pool ...gonna need them to beat the elite 4
                              Aerodactly has... Wing attack -> Whirlwind
                              Quickattack->Tailwhip->Agility->Scary face
                              Bite->Hyper Fang
                              and Hyper Beam.

                              What other moves should it have?

                              Yeah in the current update Magikarp is hard coded to learn bite when it evolves to Gyrados.
                              __________________
                              Most Recent Rocket Rising: https://www.mediafire.com/file/3mjvvjzjplw1pso/RocketRising5-5.exe
                              Reply With Quote
                                #440    
                              Old November 8th, 2017 (4:59 PM).
                              supereffective supereffective is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Sep 2016
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 130
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by SaltRoad View Post
                                Aerodactly has... Wing attack -> Whirlwind
                                Quickattack->Tailwhip->Agility->Scary face
                                Bite->Hyper Fang
                                and Hyper Beam.

                                What other moves should it have?

                                Yeah in the current update Magikarp is hard coded to learn bite when it evolves to Gyrados.
                                crunch , and a good rock attack ..ancient power , rock slide? sky attack.... and I was referring too gerydoses mutated form...the skill set is not fully operational.
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #441    
                                Old 3 Weeks Ago (2:33 PM). Edited 3 Weeks Ago by jenje008.
                                jenje008 jenje008 is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Nov 2017
                                  Posts: 3
                                  hello.... Loving the game and the idea of being a vilain .... but I am stuck with Redra mission I can't pick her house lock
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #442    
                                  Old 3 Weeks Ago (3:49 PM).
                                  SaltRoad's Avatar
                                  SaltRoad SaltRoad is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jan 2014
                                    Nature: Hasty
                                    Posts: 163
                                    Progress: Been out with a cold, and Finals are creeping up. But in a few weeks I'll be out on vacation and able to really dedicate some time in again. All that's left is the big Rival battle.

                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by jenje008 View Post
                                    hello.... Loving the game and the idea of being a vilain .... but I am stuck with Redra mission I can't pick her house lock
                                    Picking the lock involves holding down the buttons all at the same time. If you're not playing the game on a computer this might not be possible. But, you don't need ALL the clues.
                                    Here are all of the clue locations.
                                    Spoiler:
                                    Two are in the locked house towards the South of Celadon
                                    The recruiter on the 4th floor of the base
                                    The grunt on the 1st floor of the base near the boxes
                                    The grunt outside the Pokemon Center
                                    The guy on the date on top of Celadon Department Building
                                    The fisherman to the left of the Casino.
                                    __________________
                                    Most Recent Rocket Rising: https://www.mediafire.com/file/3mjvvjzjplw1pso/RocketRising5-5.exe
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #443    
                                    Old 3 Weeks Ago (8:22 PM).
                                    supereffective supereffective is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Sep 2016
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 130
                                      [QUOTE=SaltRoad;9800166]Progress: Been out with a cold, and Finals are creeping up. But in a few weeks I'll be out on vacation and able to really dedicate some time in again. All that's left is the big Rival battle. and I swear ill get areodactyal fully weaponised in the next update


                                      hey sorry about your cold man, hope you do well on your test...gosh those tests man. god bless ya and good luck. cant wait to see if gary using 3, 4 or 6 pokemon lol
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #444    
                                      Old 1 Week Ago (2:05 AM). Edited 1 Week Ago by jenje008.
                                      jenje008 jenje008 is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Nov 2017
                                        Posts: 3
                                        Hello great game so far thanks for it ....how can I evolve Haunter and pikachu?
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #445    
                                        Old 1 Week Ago (2:42 AM).
                                        SaltRoad's Avatar
                                        SaltRoad SaltRoad is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jan 2014
                                          Nature: Hasty
                                          Posts: 163
                                          Progress: Wrapping up finals and then back to Rocket Rising. Should be a busy month ahead!

                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by supereffective View Post
                                          hey sorry about your cold man, hope you do well on your test...gosh those tests man. god bless ya and good luck. cant wait to see if gary using 3, 4 or 6 pokemon lol
                                          Being sick is the WORST. I'm so glad I'm better finally!
                                          For Gary/Rival, I really really wanted to give him 6 Pokemon. I like his team and it would ensure that the fight is really hard.
                                          But, unfortunately, that's cheating. So 3 it is, similar to all your earlier fights with him.

                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by jenje008 View Post
                                          Hello great game so far thanks for it ....how can I evolve Haunter and pikachu?
                                          Haunter should evolve automatically into Gengar at lvl 35.
                                          Pikachu can be evolved using a Thunderstone, which you should be able to find on the 4th floor of the Celadon Department Store.
                                          (Maybe I should make those evolution Stones dual purpose as Accessories somehow?)
                                          __________________
                                          Most Recent Rocket Rising: https://www.mediafire.com/file/3mjvvjzjplw1pso/RocketRising5-5.exe
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #446    
                                          Old 1 Week Ago (8:15 AM).
                                          supereffective supereffective is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Sep 2016
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 130
                                            I like fight gary with 6 pokemon at somepoint even if its not for the championship.
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #447    
                                            Old 1 Week Ago (6:53 AM).
                                            shinymissingno's Avatar
                                            shinymissingno shinymissingno is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Aug 2015
                                              Location: Newfoundland
                                              Gender: Female
                                              Nature: Quiet
                                              Posts: 12
                                              Ooh, now this sounds interesting~ I think I'll wait until there's more substance to the demo, but I'm DEFINITELY gonna be watching this one. I'm a sucker for games where you can play as a Rocket member~
                                              __________________
                                              G҉̢͜l̷҉̸̧í̢̛͡͞t̶̛͜c̶h̸͏͟e̵͟d͜͝͞ ̴̢͝͠a̧͠҉n̶̶̕͜d͞͞ ̶̕G̛͟l̢͠͏̧͟á͜m̴͝ǫ̡͘͜͜ŕ̀̕o̵̢̡͡͞u̶̴̡͘͟s̷̨̡ ̶̀́a͞͝ņ҉̛d̷͟͡ ̨ŗ̷͘è̡͜͡͠a̢̧̨͟͟d̷̴̢͞͝y҉̷ ̷̢̨̀͞t͘҉̢͟ǫ́͘͟͝ ͏̧͢͢͏C̵̡ǫ̕͢Ŕ̨́͠ŗ̴Ư͟҉p̶̢͘͠͝T̴̴̢
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #448    
                                              Old 1 Week Ago (7:03 AM).
                                              SaltRoad's Avatar
                                              SaltRoad SaltRoad is offline
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Jan 2014
                                                Nature: Hasty
                                                Posts: 163
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by shinymissingno View Post
                                                Ooh, now this sounds interesting~ I think I'll wait until there's more substance to the demo, but I'm DEFINITELY gonna be watching this one. I'm a sucker for games where you can play as a Rocket member~
                                                At this point I think there's about... 10 hours of gameplay at minimum? It's hard for me to estimate when I'm speedrunning everything but that feels about right to me.
                                                We're pretty much at end-game now.
                                                __________________
                                                Most Recent Rocket Rising: https://www.mediafire.com/file/3mjvvjzjplw1pso/RocketRising5-5.exe
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #449    
                                                Old 1 Week Ago (7:03 AM).
                                                jenje008 jenje008 is offline
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Nov 2017
                                                  Posts: 3
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by SaltRoad View Post
                                                  At this point I think there's about... 10 hours of gameplay at minimum? It's hard for me to estimate when I'm speedrunning everything but that feels about right to me.
                                                  We're pretty much at end-game now.
                                                  just finishet the demo yesterday NEVER FELT BORED at all. it took me 19h but I did a lot of grinding... waiting for the next update and the League ... GOOD LUCK
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                    #450    
                                                  Old 1 Week Ago (12:54 PM).
                                                  supereffective supereffective is offline
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Sep 2016
                                                    Gender: Male
                                                    Posts: 130
                                                    take a year off after completeing then add a plus one with major crazy trainer battles for a second playthrough like for example officer jenny will have 3 arcanines instead of two growlethes etc etc
                                                    Reply With Quote
                                                    Reply

                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Join the conversation!

                                                    Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                    Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                    Sponsored Links
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:14 PM.