• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grand Idea Mafia: Fishing Edition [WERESHARKS WIN!]

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years

✴INTRODUCTION
Ahoy! Welcome to Grand Idea Mafia: Fishing Edition

This is a Mafia, which Superjolt started last April, where roles are selected at random from the Grand Idea Mafia thread from MafiaScum.

To be brief: Roles will be selected at random, and for more players will be selected as mafia rather than assigning mafia as per their role. So we could see something like a Mafia Doctor or a Town Godfather (lol), of course you're more likely to see some random unknown roles. The range will be from 1 to 4541, so who knows what will happen! Rerolls may occur if I cannot decipher what a role might be, or if a role just cannot win at all.

This edition of Grand Mafia Idea revolves around a Fishing Theme. Town and third parties (if any) will be fish with special abilities, while mafia will be the fishers who use special tackles to catch fish.

✴Roles will be revealed upon death, but what they do will be left to the players to decide what the said role does.
✴Alignments will also be revealed on death, so you won't have to worry about second guessing.

New to the general concept of mafia? Check out the The Snail's Guide to the Underground!

Want to check out the other Grand Mafia game? Well follow this link right here!

✴RULES
✴All PokeCommunity rules apply
✴Bold your votes, I will not count votes that aren't bolded. Not hard to do just highlight and press the B button above the text box. If you're on mobile, promptly type [B ]text[/B ], without spaces.
✴If you fail to vote or submit your NA twice, your soul will be taken and given to the devil which he will then fill it with a new soul. He may also say, "Screw it!" and throw you overboard or onboard.
✴Only discuss the game inside the thread or any assigned groups.
✴Do not post at night (unless a role says you can), I hear Zeus likes to fish with lightning bolts.
✴When you are caught or a fish takes your tackle (ie DEAD) you are granted a single, non-informative death post, unless of course a role let's you post multiple times...
✴You may not share your PMs, obviously.
✴Send your night actions either through PM or Discord(Mosbuttpirate#7829)
✴You may Abstain.

If you have any questions ask me via PM/DM, or in this thread if it's something everyone should know.

✴PLAYERS
Pecilia as GM
Gimmepie as a Quitter
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as ???
Desox as ???
Miah as ???
NightKrow as ???
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
purplecicada as ???
Bardothren as ???
BidoofFTW as ???
Sparkin as ???
aeternum as ???
Melody as ???
Ida13 as ???
Paranoia_ as ???
Johnny as ???
L'Belle as ???
Charlie Brown as ???
Jdthebud as ???
Credits to Ash for the wonderful CSS which I mercilessly robbed, and Superjolt for the first Grand Mafia game.

Last edited:
Years
Actually, I'm going to back out of this one. There's other things I want to focus on for a bit. If you need someone to fill in players (which I doubt will be a problem) message me though.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Watch out m8 finna whip out ma fishin cape got lvl 99 fishin on my runescape ting.

Been catchin shahks wit ma fists for years m8

Last edited:
Back