• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] *+:。♡.。The Fairy Type Club。.♡。:+*

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Only one as a pure Fairy Type? Heh, then I'm going to annoy you(or make you happy).

Team 1
Mawile(Steel/Fairy)
Gardevoir(Psychic/Fairy)
Alolan Ninetales(Ice/Fairy)
Azumarill(Water/Fairy)
Togekiss(Flying/Fairy)
Mega Altaria(Dragon/Fairy)

Team 2
Sylveon(Fairy)
Jolteon(Electric)
Sandslash(Ground)
Lapras(Water/Ice)
Ninetales(Fire)
Mega Gallade(Psychic/Fighting)

Pure Essence

Reverb, Resound, and Repeat!
Years
Name: Anime Psyclone

Favorite Fairy Types: I love Magearna and Tapu Koko, but my absolute favorite has to be Aromatisse.

How do I do the little sprite things

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
this is hard, is pokemon able to be duplicated to the second team?
Nope, no duplicates! Gotta come up with original mons for both teams!

Only one as a pure Fairy Type? Heh, then I'm going to annoy you(or make you happy).

Team 1
Mawile(Steel/Fairy)
Gardevoir(Psychic/Fairy)
Alolan Ninetales(Ice/Fairy)
Azumarill(Water/Fairy)
Togekiss(Flying/Fairy)
Mega Altaria(Dragon/Fairy)

Team 2
Sylveon(Fairy)
Jolteon(Electric)
Sandslash(Ground)
Lapras(Water/Ice)
Ninetales(Fire)
Mega Gallade(Psychic/Fighting)
Bwahahaha, I like the way you think! >:D

Name: Anime Psyclone

Favorite Fairy Types: I love Magearna and Tapu Koko, but my absolute favorite has to be Aromatisse.

How do I do the little sprite things
Well hey there! Welcome to the club! I'll be sure to add you right away. Thanks for joining and please feel free to gush about all your favorite fairies (Pokemon or otherwise) here at any time! n_n;

Also your signature is very colorful and I like it. :)

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
Team 1:
Greninja
Charizard
Sylveon
Pikachu
Hawlucha
Talonflame

Team 2:
Alolan Ninetales
Torracat
Aegislash
Toucannon
Excadrill
Pidgeoto

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
So I just started a new sketch. But you'll never guess what it is lmao.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Thanks! I'm still refining the design cause it doesn't read MEGA FAIRY enough for me but I like how it's coming along so far!

Do any of you guys do sketches or have written designs for new Fairy types?

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
New Fairy designs? Eh not really. Only thing that crosses my mind is maybe a Mega Drampa wherein it becomes a Fairy Dragon and obtains the WonderGuard ability, hence taking no damage from anything unless its Status inflicted or Super Effective. Meaning it'll only take damage from Poison, Ice, Fairy and Steel moves.

Years
Mega Drampa wherein it becomes a Fairy Dragon and obtains the WonderGuard ability, hence taking no damage from anything unless its Status inflicted or Super Effective. Meaning it'll only take damage from Poison, Ice, Fairy and Steel moves.

that is crazy overpowered

@Jo cutiepie! sylveon mega would become a full fledged magical girl a la mega audino

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
that is crazy overpowered

@Jo cutiepie! sylveon mega would become a full fledged magical girl a la mega audino

Not really if you think about it. It's base stats aren't all that great:

Total 485
HP 78
Attack 60
Defense 85
Special Attack 135
Special Defense 91
Speed 36*** Slow

Mega Evolution adds 100 Base Stats(with HP excluded). 78 HP isn't bad(rivaling that of Charizard) but not great. Odds are in Mega Evolution, it's Special Attack would rise to 160(+25), Special Defense to 121(+30), Defense to 110(+25), and Attack to 80(+20). Due to its speed, short of being in Trick Room, it's going to be beaten nearly all the time and the popularity of Fairy Types means that teams are going to be countering him with Steel and especially Poison due to the fact it takes Poison Damage(both direct and indirect).

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
the special magical fairy group unite! idk just pulling something out of my hat lol

Hmm with September Serpents as inspiration, perhaps we can create Ghost/Fairy or Dark/Fairy Types in honor of October and Halloween? Mimikyu is the only Ghost/Fairy Pokemon and there are no Dark/Fairy Types(guess the combo doesn't mix? Would be OP though seeing as Fairy reduces two of Dark Type's weaknesses. Meaning the only super effective counter to a Dark/Fairy Type is a Fairy move(and Fairy's weakness since Dark doesn't do anything to combat those...)). Like that idea [user]Fairy[/user]? Maybe you can use that as inspiration to create a dark and spooky but cute and bubbly dual type Pokemon? :t037:

Edit:

Mega Mismagius Ghost/Fairy
Ability: Levitate
Base Stats: 595
HP: 60
Attack: 60
Defense: 80
Special Attack: 135
Special Defense: 135
Speed: 125

Description: A strong bond infuses Mismagius with unfathomable power. This power confounds researchers to this day but it said to yield both Dark and Light energy in perfect balance to which it unleashes upon unsuspecting foes.

Last edited:
Back