• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

bucky's breedables

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 27, 2018
Hi, I'm after a HA Lileep and Bulbasaur, do you think you could help me out? I've got a few HA pokemon and things I could trade if you're interested.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 5, 2020
Can you breed me a shiny weedle in a beast ball and a shiny corphish in a moon ball
In exchange i'll give you my shiny polar pattern HA vivilon and shiny HA blaziken.
Just PM me if your ready

buckembarnes

Collector
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
Hi, I'm after a HA Lileep and Bulbasaur, do you think you could help me out? I've got a few HA pokemon and things I could trade if you're interested.

Yeah, let me know what you have! I'm mostly a collector of Rare Balls, so those especially I would be interested in!

Can you breed me a shiny weedle in a beast ball and a shiny corphish in a moon ball
In exchange i'll give you my shiny polar pattern HA vivilon and shiny HA blaziken.
Just PM me if your ready

Again, I'll need the details on those shinies. I'd also like to know if they're cloned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 27, 2018
Yeah, let me know what you have! I'm mostly a collector of Rare Balls, so those especially I would be interested in!

I've gone through my boxes and checked against your spreadsheet, these might be of interest to you:

Heavy Ball - Lapras
Lure Ball - Magikarp
Love Ball - Jynx
Love Ball - Rockruff
Love Ball - Charmander HA Modest
Friend Ball - Passimian

I'm not really sure on IV's of these, they've either come through wonder trade or are from past in-game teams. I can try for IV's if you like since I'll be breeding them first anyway, however I'm also not too concerned about IV's from your side as I can breed them again later.

I may also have other things buried away in pokemon bank but I haven't had chance to go through that yet.

buckembarnes

Collector
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
I've gone through my boxes and checked against your spreadsheet, these might be of interest to you:

Heavy Ball - Lapras
Lure Ball - Magikarp
Love Ball - Jynx
Love Ball - Rockruff
Love Ball - Charmander HA Modest
Friend Ball - Passimian

I'm not really sure on IV's of these, they've either come through wonder trade or are from past in-game teams. I can try for IV's if you like since I'll be breeding them first anyway, however I'm also not too concerned about IV's from your side as I can breed them again later.

I may also have other things buried away in pokemon bank but I haven't had chance to go through that yet.

I can get you both for Heavy Lapras and Lure Magikarp. The only thing I ask is if they don't have their HA they be male. If that's okay with you, let me know when you can trade!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 27, 2018
I can get you both for Heavy Lapras and Lure Magikarp. The only thing I ask is if they don't have their HA they be male. If that's okay with you, let me know when you can trade!

Excellent! Anytime Fri/Sat/Sun from around 7pm GMT onwwards is good for me, so whenever suits you. My FC is 5258-1280-7476

buckembarnes

Collector
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
Excellent! Anytime Fri/Sat/Sun from around 7pm GMT onwwards is good for me, so whenever suits you. My FC is 5258-1280-7476

I'll try to be on 7 PM Friday! That's 10 PM my time so hopefully I don't fall asleep! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back