• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Gunpowder (M) (OOC)

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
she-batman and robin

Very very interesting indeed, although if you could set a color for the SU's text it would be nice (since some themes have text white/black by default). Right now it's black for me which makes it impossible to read, so a lighter color (maybe white) would be better.

Reaaaally liking the stuff so far, if you get to team up with another player character I'd love to see the posts ^^

Reactions: Jay

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
Years
Very very interesting indeed, although if you could set a color for the SU's text it would be nice (since some themes have text white/black by default). Right now it's black for me which makes it impossible to read, so a lighter color (maybe white) would be better.

Reaaaally liking the stuff so far, if you get to team up with another player character I'd love to see the posts ^^

Ahh thank you Foxy, I'm glad you like the character(s). I had planned on changing the default text color but my tiredness caused me to forget. It has been corrected now and should be clear and easy to read on any PC theme.

Interaction with other players will be interesting since there will be two perspectives to have react to events and act accordingly. I see various intriguing and differentiating ways playing this character could go, which is exciting for me. ^^

Years
Ahh thank you Foxy, I'm glad you like the character(s). I had planned on changing the default text color but my tiredness caused me to forget. It has been corrected now and should be clear and easy to read on any PC theme.

Interaction with other players will be interesting since there will be two perspectives to have react to events and act accordingly. I see various intriguing and differentiating ways playing this character could go, which is exciting for me. ^^

I'm just looking forward to seeing them finished :D

Reactions: Jay
Years

Just a few little things I have to point out about the last of your posts. Firstly, The Barren Lands isn't the name of a town it is the name of the enormous desert in the south of Jeimas where may towns can be found - although right now you are limited to towns inside the Great Chasm.

Secondly, there are no automobiles in Jeimas. The closest thing to a car is a steam train and those aren't even enormously common either.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
Just a few little things I have to point out about the last of your posts. Firstly, The Barren Lands isn't the name of a town it is the name of the enormous desert in the south of Jeimas where may towns can be found - although right now you are limited to towns inside the Great Chasm.

Secondly, there are no automobiles in Jeimas. The closest thing to a car is a steam train and those aren't even enormously common either.

Sorry for being a noob bruh.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
So I've been having some assignments these past 2 weeks not allowing e to upload. I'll have a post up this Thursday.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
Just to notify you guys, I am on a trip abroad untill 21st. I will be unable to post or communicate until the 21st. Stay frosty!

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
I think most people that were busy and in JPs are now not busy with exams, let's push to really get the ball rolling again!

Years
I'm hoping to chain Fox up and force him to finish the post with Rex and Antonio tonight if I can. Hopefully we'll have it up soon.

Years
Just throwing a brief bit of a summary of the current story lines out there to make things easier.

Rex Flinders Arc: Rex Flinders is a dangerous outlaw that goes in and out of spats of activity. He appeared when he killed the entirety of the Charlatan gang lead by the Hangman. He later reappeared in Larkin where he all but obliterated the Culebra clan, kidnapping Antonio Culebra, the group's leader, and killing his mother. Some sort of history between the three seems apparent.

Emmett has been bound to Rex by potent magic and is working for him as a result. He is currently en route to Spider's Hollow.

Alex is currently in Spider's Hollow, he was the one who discovered the return of Rex.

Second Bible Arc: Whilst trying to return Alice to Sophia's care, Jeb has inadvertently ended up on a Culebra mission alongside Sophia to steal a powerful spellbook as a mercenary, with Alice along to guide them around the unfamiliar town. On the train ride to Wrench, they were ambushed by a group of outlaws led by Scrig but thanks to the quick actions of one of their group have been able to escape the train.

They do not know what has befallen the Culebras in their absence.

The Anima/Shadow Arc: Little has come to light about this arc, but Anima is now travelling with a native Jeiman chieftain going by the alias of Redeeming Shadow. He performed a spell on her when she tried to escape him however something odd occurred during its application the results of which are yet to be seen.

The Black Arc: Depressed at the "death" of Shillace, the real death of his short-term travelling companion,Anima stealing his spellbook and Coady handing him his ass on a silver platter - Achilles has accidentally fallen in with a seemingly inept group of criminals on his way back to Spider's Hollow. He is currently trapped at Bernie's.

Aspects of Achilles past have also been periodically revealed.

The Fairbell Arc: Following Emmett's destruction of a house and the crippling of a young girl named Agnes, said girl was mysteriously cured and subsequently developed seemingly holy healing powers. She is currently under the care of a powerful spellcaster/priest named Ezekiel.

The events surrounding Agnes have resulted in a huge boom of churchgoers as well as attention from a yet unknown figure who sent two followers to observe the goings on there.

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Hm...is there room for one more? Despite my comment being so long ago I actually do have a working SU that I was waiting until it was finished to post, buuuut this may be a good time.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Hm...is there room for one more? Despite my comment being so long ago I actually do have a working SU that I was waiting until it was finished to post, buuuut this may be a good time.

Spoiler:

Welcome to Gunpowder, I'll add you to the OP shortly.

Back