• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mimikyu is pure love for me!

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Aug 17, 2018
Hello community :).

I'm Luana [I don't like use my real name on the world wide web]. Besides I use it in every game I play as the sprites name. Actually I play Pok?mon Ultra Moon once again [because my girlfriend never played it before] and I trade a Mimikyu in it, which is my favorite Pok?mon. I ordered a plush one on Amazon and I can't wait to have it in my arms.
My other favorites are: Alolan Vulpix and Vivillon [which I have as plush].

More questions? So ask me. I don't bite.

Greets Luana alias Endless Night Mimikyu.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Hello community :).

I'm Luana [I don't like use my real name on the world wide web]. Besides I use it in every game I play as the sprites name. Actually I play Pok?mon Ultra Moon once again [because my girlfriend never played it before] and I trade a Mimikyu in it, which is my favorite Pok?mon. I ordered a plush one on Amazon and I can't wait to have it in my arms.
My other favorites are: Alolan Vulpix and Vivillon [which I have as plush].

More questions? So ask me. I don't bite.

Greets Luana alias Endless Night Mimikyu.
Welcome to PC! Glad to see you here, even though your avatar and name is a bit spooky :D

Mimikyu is a cool pok?mon, it's nice that it got so much love~

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Welcome to PC. Mimikyu is quite popular these days. Curious as to which Gen 7 Pokemon would win a popularity contest(my money is on Alolan Vulpix but that's because im biased...). Got a favorite region, character(Anime or Non-Anime) and game(mine is Yellow btw).

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Welcome! Mimikyu is so adorable, definitely an instant favorite once it was revealed. Do you happen to have a favorite game in the Pokemon series?

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Aug 17, 2018
Thank you all for your posts

Well, sure. I love Kanto, Johto, Kalos, Unova and Alola. My favorite manga is FINDER by Lady Ayano Yamane [I'm deeply in love with Asami Ry?ichi] and my favorite Pok?mon games are Yellow, XY and Ultra Moon.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Aug 17, 2018
Well, I grown up with polish kitchen and it was pizza, when I was single. Now I'm in a relationship and I love everything, what my girlfriend cooks. She is a great cooker. By the way: You're damn beautiful on your picture.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Heh my maternal grandmother was Polish, making me 1/4th Polish by blood. Had Kielbasa a few years ago at a 4th of July BBQ(first time I've ever had anything Polish) and it wasn't half bad. I'm rather picky eater too so consider that a victory lol. Got a favorite region, character and game? I assume one of them is Ultra Moon but there's always the possibility its not, hence the questions.

Back