• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~>The Eevee and Eeveelutions Club<~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
When did you get your first Eevee?

In SoulSilver, I got it from Bill and I evolved him into Vaporeon, which is my fave Eeveelution.

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014

In SoulSilver, I got it from Bill and I evolved him into Vaporeon, which is my fave Eeveelution.
OoO It is? *writes down on stalking notebook* Vaporeon is my 4th fav. 3rd is Flareon. 2nd is Espeon and my fav is...do I really have to say it? -_-

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Yes. And I remember having all my Eevee evolve into an Espeon back then due to the lack of evolutionary stones. xD

Weeell, here's the history of it. :D
Spoiler:

Oh yeah, the Glaceon icon for me isn't showing in the first page. :<
Cool story! :D Hmm? The Glaceon seems to be fine for me.. I'll check it again to be sure.
Username: Mentalii
Your partner Eevee:
Aquali the Vaporeon
Reason why you like Eevee
: I've always loved Eevee. It and its many evolutions. I love it mainly for it cuteness, I have to admit, but also because among all the Pokémon, it represents the evolution phenomenon the best. It has also an intriguing side, as we wonder which could be each of its for the moment-non-existant evolutions.

In my Silver game. I fell in love with this adorable Pokémon
:pink_love: My first Eevee which then evolved into an awesome Espeon was also my first Pokémon that reached the level 100. So, it wasn't any Eevee. Among every Pokémon from all of my games, it's the one that I loved the most. It's really etched on my memory.
Welcome! Adorable isn't it <3

Me too :D

OoO It is? *writes down on stalking notebook* Vaporeon is my 4th fav. 3rd is Flareon. 2nd is Espeon and my fav is...do I really have to say it? -_-
Haha, I think I figured it out. ;) Finally someone who loves Flareon! :( Why do you like him? XD

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years
@SkittishHeart : awesome story for a nickname :P :P

Thank you. :D

Cool story! :D Hmm? The Glaceon seems to be fine for me.. I'll check it again to be sure.

Haha, I think I figured it out. ;) Finally someone who loves Flareon! :( Why do you like him? XD

Hehe, thank you too. Well, still no icon image...
I like Flareon as well. He's a Fire-type and so fluffy. :3 /IbuttedinxD

Years
May I join?

Username : docowocool
Partner Eevee : Dark Bobette (female)
Why : I love Eevee because she is so cute! My favourite eeveelution is Umbreon, since it is dark and mysterious.
Where did you get your first Eevee : Bebe in Hearthome, Pokemon Diamond. Sad to say, that was an itty bit neglected, until I transfered it to Black, as an Umbreon lvl65.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
welcome to the club,docowocool!!
nice nickname btw
i found a pic of eeveelution key-chains i think
tumblr_m6wuciJaz61r6wywso1_500.jpg

<3 <3

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Has anyone ever used a Leafeon in HG/SS or Black/White?
Nope! I should try some time..
welcome to the club,docowocool!!
nice nickname btw
i found a pic of eeveelution key-chains i think
tumblr_m6wuciJaz61r6wywso1_500.jpg

<3 <3
Cool pic xD
May I join?

Username : docowocool
Partner Eevee : Dark Bobette (female)
Why : I love Eevee because she is so cute! My favourite eeveelution is Umbreon, since it is dark and mysterious.
Where did you get your first Eevee : Bebe in Hearthome, Pokemon Diamond. Sad to say, that was an itty bit neglected, until I transfered it to Black, as an Umbreon lvl65.
Welcome! Aww poor neglected Eevee :(

Thank you. :D

Hehe, thank you too. Well, still no icon image...
I like Flareon as well. He's a Fire-type and so fluffy. :3 /IbuttedinxD
FIXED. Finally! xD
YAY! Fluffy Eeveelutions ftw :D

Speaking of which:
Cutest Eeveelution?
Geez, this is a hard one.. I'm gonna say Flareon. Sure it's useless in battle, but just <3

Mentalii

Back
Years
Cutest Eeveelution?

Leafeon :pink_love: Those cute hazel eyes, this adorable little face... Ironically it's my least favourite eeveelution (though I like it nevertheless, all are good anyway), but it's the cutest to my mind. It looks... Frailer, than the others. It seems to be the less aggressive.

Taposa

;)
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 7, 2022
Cutest Eeveelution
The 4th Gen ones! Leafeon and Glaceon. Glaceon is cute and has a "sparkle". Leagton is cute because of the ears and I love the color Green. I saw a human girl Leafeon in the internet. Ehehehe. Showned in DeviantArt

Last edited:

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years

FIXED. Finally! xD
YAY! Fluffy Eeveelutions ftw :D

Speaking of which:
Cutest Eeveelution?
Geez, this is a hard one.. I'm gonna say Flareon. Sure it's useless in battle, but just <3

Still nothing... I guess it's my browser or something.

As for the question, well... all of them are cute, and it's hard to pick who the cutest is. Oh wait, I have an answer: Leafeon. :D I dunno, but it's probably because of those eyes (I'm a sucker for brown ones). <3

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Cutest Eeeveelution?
All of them! They're all so cute. :)
But to choose just one, I say Espeon is the cutest imo. I love the color purple and Espeon's pose is so majestic. Definitely my favorite since GSC. :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I think the cutest Eeveelution out of all is Espeon. While its got the mysterious look and feel, Espeon reminds me of a cute kitty that purrs around and makes the most adorable faces.

TheFallenUmbreon

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
Cutest Eeveelution...
I'd say Flareon...anything that's SUPER FLUFFY (WWOOOOO) I liek. Espeon is close behind though...

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Cutest Eeveelution?
I would have to say Flareon. All of them have great designs but Flareon is an adorable,fluffy and warm Pokemon. its just looks so huggable and soft.
but they're all cute. <3

Falling Wishes

"We're in space. SPAAAAAACE."
Years
I have a new Topic! Also could anyone tell me how much points i have? c:

How would any of the Eeveelutions be helpful in dangerous moments or such? If your lost in the Ice Path, Flareon could help bring warmth to you & your other Pokemon! Or if you lost & you can't see anything at all, Umbreon could brighten your day to keep the monsters away!

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
How would any of the Eeveelutions be helpful in a dangerous moment: Well i think all of the different Eevee's have their purpose.
They can all help you in times of dire need and assistance and can give you comfort when you are sad or scared.

TheFallenUmbreon

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
How would any of the Eeveelutions be helpful in a dangerous moment?
I'd say ann Espson would be just fine to be with. When you're alone and lost, why not talk to Espeon through Telaphy? It's best to have a Pokemon that knows Physic. Especially if something if something is either falling or being thrown at you...
Hypnosis can come in handy too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back