• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Celestial League~ T OCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
it learns it at 11 sorry forgot to put that, also I'm changing how many moves a Pokemon knows, it doesn't have to forget a move unless it has six moves

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
We had a really bad storm and I'm at the local hospital to charge stuff, not sure when I'll get power back, they said by July 8thv

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Does anybody want to have a trainer battle with Fallow in the future? I'm thinking maybe after we leave mercury city or something, or even while we are there waiting for the gym challenge. If so I think we should probably work out how that is going to go.

And when is the event on route one taking place?

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'm waiting on one person to post then the event is taking place.

also sometime this week I might be going on a three day trip, between Wednesday and Saturday. And in two weeks I'll be gone for two weeks on vacation

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
Years
Mick Fizz's gonna be in charge in those times right?

(I've posted in the IC today, i'm eager to know what the special event is going to be.)

@Fallow battle recommendation: I'd be glad to make Helix have a battle with you within mercury city or after departuring mercury.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
yeah, he's already told me he would. and once juniebug910 posts we'll be able to move on

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I know you guys really want to move on but I won't be posting today, a year ago today I lost someone dear to me, and today my heart just isn't in it, I'll post tomorrow.

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
Years
Sorry to hear that Gen, it's alright, we'll be waiting, but so, um...what's gonna be the main attract point when we get to Mercury Town/City? (apart from the Gym...)

*Eagerness is KILLING MY EVERY BONE.
Also eager to catch other pokemons...*

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Cool I'll be happy to battle Helix, considering we already have some sort of impression from the starting town. Want to Battle after we get our badges in Mercury? I think that would help us kill some time while waiting for others to catch up. So how do you want to go about it. I was thinking probably a one on one, with a 4 attack limit. We will probably have to decide who wins before hand. Other than that I was thinking I would writes something then send it to you, then you would write something, and then we can fuse the two and one of us will post it.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Sorry if I didn't post in a long time, unexpected health and school problems have come up. But I will be making my next post now, and add some things Gen told me to there.

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
Years
@Kay11190: Ya sure, no problem. I think that it will be a bit best if we have the encounter when passed getting our gym badge, for there'll be others trying to win it and whilst we wait, we have the battle. Besides, i think Helix's enthusiasm of battling one of the first trainer he met in the first town would pretty much excite him a little and also i think i want him to have a "Cheren" type of thinking, you know, after each badge he battles some of his friends to see how strong they've or he has gotten.. Up till here, i'll let you stagger the first piece of battle, i'l add up my par when I see yours

@Mick Fizz: Hey Mick, goodluck on that health problem...

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Post is up, with a note from the GM. I really apologize that I couldn't post it sooner, but my school decided to give me yet another truckload of tests before the winter holidays. The storm before the calm you could say.

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
kk. I have a question for though. I'm trying to decide if I want to catch a cyndaquil or not. If I do I'm not going to catch anything on the next route, unless there is something I really want, but I don't want to overdue the whole catching thing. Arguably if I'm shooting for gym leader then building up a collection and seeing what fits would be ideal. Anyway just voicing what's in my head for an honest opinion. So should I do the catching a good amount of pokemon and rotate them when I get passed six, or shoot for a concise team of 6.

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
Years
Um...i really wana answer you but, I just can't. You know, I had this arguement with myself before I posted Helix catching Bulbasaur. It was either Bulbasaur, Mudkip, or Cydaquil...but I ended up catching a Bulbasaur after playing card with my brother with him being Mudkip and Cydaquil and me being Bulbasaur..Yup! I won..

BTW I have a small tiny questions. Does our character have money? You know, i've been thinking and since we're going to be in Mercury City soon, I bet a lot of you guys are going to equip your characters with either Paralyzing Heal or Antidote. So that brings us back to the question. Does our character have money/or any other way we can buy, or get things?

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Yeah Everyone has money, I'm gonna say everyone has $500 right now, I'll have prices for items once someone enters a Pokemart.

Alright guys, if you've posted about seeing the three legendaries, then you can go ahead and arrive in Mercury City. Do remember that it is night time so you can't challenge the gym yet. I hope to move on to the next day before I leave for Maryland next week, I can have the info on how the gym works and a bit more info about the gym leader before I leave. So the next day will start on the 22nd, whether or not everyone posts. Also the second day in the RP will be from the 22nd to when I return on the 7th of August.

Last edited:

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
Years
I must say Genvieve, you are one busy GM..Lol! I'll have another post up in the IC after 2 or 3 people have posted in..really excited to know i'm 2-3 post away from Helix to get his first badge.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
yeah I am, I'm just glad I get to visit with my grandfather, I normally only get to see him once maybe twice a year.

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Made my post, I ended up catching the Cyndaquil. And Draco as far as our battle, I think I'm going to let you win it, that seems to make sense for my character, will also give him something to shoot for.

@Genevieve I'm happy you got to see your grandfather. I think thee last time I saw mine was two years ago. whenever I give he days I want to come over he chooses not to answer the phone the day I want to come so I never know if he is there. But I do enjoy the time I get to spend with him, so I'm happy you get the same. I do agree with Draco though, you are rather busy.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I know, but really because of how time passes in the rp I shouldn't miss too much, I'll just have to update stuff when I get home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back