• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Just finished the Lake Monster bonus chapter.

Basically, in that chapter, you'll be given a choice. Depending on how you answered it, you either get to catch SWAMPERT X (doesn't replace the original SWAMPERT, and uses a different sprite) or not.

BETA+5_49.png
BETA+5_50.png

Swampert X would be Water/Ghost type, and the coloring would be explained.

When do you think beta 5 will be released? Not trying to rush you, I'm just excited for it. And will beta 5 end at the beginning of the Saffron City arc or the end of that arc?

Soon. I just need to finish the Love Letter bonus chapter, which probably take 3 days (not including today). Thanks but :D.

Beta 5 would end at the beginning of SAFFRON CITY. SAFFRON CITY has a big arc, It would take a long time.

So i couldnt resist and replayed beta 4.5 and finished the beta now that old annoying npc wont let me pass :D
Found some small bugs ill post pics later

Yeah. I really hate that old man too.

Last edited:
Years
Yeah very annoying im glad i had a chance to punch him :D

Anyway the 2 first bugs i can report:

1: Freeze when i open my key items bag when i look at Coin Case (I tried to look at the team rockets clothes but every time i scroll down to look at that item when i reach coin case my emu freezes)

2. Freeze after Eevee event when you win the 3rd badge and exit the Gym a cutscene is played where Bill leaves and a Unknown woman is staying up in the gym
If i try to enter the Gym my emu freezes

Edit: More bugs with pics

Typo or on Purpose lol (Gyrados)
2vjqwb5.png

Poison animation bugged? Also poisonpowder move got same anination
641naq.png

This guy Only says S. Before you fight him i think his Dialogue is broken
2u70dnb.png

Just wonder if you will change those dialogues with Oak they are the same as Fire Red and they are wrong
2wqqujd.png

More glitched reflection on flowers
14mx5l2.png

Those trees are glitched and that pokemon ow is changing from Porygon to ather ow when it moves
xcr9ex.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Nice, I like the Swampert X, but how will it use nightmare and dream eater without a sleep inducing move? Lol.

PeskyJoltik

EPICLY HAPPY
Years
Nice one bro! But I think you can do better than that, i believe in you bro! Bu hey, I like the chapters and the storyline, but next time, improve the graphics okey? By the way, this is an awesome hack! 5 STARS for you bro!

Years
Nice one bro! But I think you can do better than that, i believe in you bro! Bu hey, I like the chapters and the storyline, but next time, improve the graphics okey? By the way, this is an awesome hack! 5 STARS for you bro!

I lost a few braincells after reading this

Anyway here are the last bugs i found

When i come here from above this tile gets glitched if i go to the right then come back the tile is normal again
288txeg.png

Typo
103brrd.png

Dat Pikachu
2gyc7k6.jpg

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Yeah very annoying im glad i had a chance to punch him :D

Anyway the 2 first bugs i can report:

1: Freeze when i open my key items bag when i look at Coin Case (I tried to look at the team rockets clothes but every time i scroll down to look at that item when i reach coin case my emu freezes)

2. Freeze after Eevee event when you win the 3rd badge and exit the Gym a cutscene is played where Bill leaves and a Unknown woman is staying up in the gym
If i try to enter the Gym my emu freezes

Edit: More bugs with pics

Typo or on Purpose lol (Gyrados)
2vjqwb5.png

Poison animation bugged? Also poisonpowder move got same anination
641naq.png

This guy Only says S. Before you fight him i think his Dialogue is broken
2u70dnb.png

Just wonder if you will change those dialogues with Oak they are the same as Fire Red and they are wrong
2wqqujd.png

More glitched reflection on flowers
14mx5l2.png

Those trees are glitched and that pokemon ow is changing from Porygon to ather ow when it moves
xcr9ex.png

Okay, thanks, I'll be fixing those glitches. The gyarados in Viridian Forest is on purpose. It suppose to foreshadow the future events.

soreninja

Dat Tongue Scarf tho...
Years
Wow! This hack's awesome! But there are things that bothers me.

1. The overworld sprite of Red looks... weird, but I hope you found one to replace it.
2. Can you replace the graphics of FR/LG to R/S/E? I'm just asking

Overall... A really, really awesome hack! Keep up the good work! (Sorry if I had bad typo or bad english)

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
The graphic has now been updated. The Tree's, Grass's and changed the color a bit. I have reuploaded new images for the Phantom Pokemon Chapter (Take a look to see the new graphic).

Just completed Love Letter chapter. I'm going to test the game, and change a bit of the graphic, and then release Beta 5.

Wow! This hack's awesome! But there are things that bothers me.

1. The overworld sprite of Red looks... weird, but I hope you found one to replace it.
2. Can you replace the graphics of FR/LG to R/S/E? I'm just asking

Overall... A really, really awesome hack! Keep up the good work! (Sorry if I had bad typo or bad english)

1) Lol, what's wrong with Red's sprite?
2) No, I really don't like R/S/E graphic. It looks muddy.

Last edited:

soreninja

Dat Tongue Scarf tho...
Years
Oh, okay! Hope you do your best at completing this hack, if this hack is really good, I will immediately nominate you for like "Best Hack" XD. Oh yeah, are you planning to make post-game in this hack?

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Just uploaded new images for the older chapters (Missing Pokemon Chapter + Kangaskan Chapter)

Okay, I'm going to start changing the main page for Beta 5.

Oh, okay! Hope you do your best at completing this hack, if this hack is really good, I will immediately nominate you for like "Best Hack" XD. Oh yeah, are you planning to make post-game in this hack?

Lol, thanks. But yeah, I don't really care for the Best Hack thing. I'm doing this merely for fun :).

Last edited:

DonGGaMilo

Red Special Creator
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 9, 2017
graphic update really fantastic!
this hack is going to be best HACK OF THIS YEAR
lol i cant wait beta5!

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Oh yeah, where did you get those new graphics? It looks awesome.

I went on google, and look for some good tiles, and then I use it as inspiration. I didn't completely copied them.

graphic update really fantastic!
this hack is going to be best HACK OF THIS YEAR
lol i cant wait beta5!

Thnx, but yeah, I really don't care about the "Hack of the Year" thingy.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Just added new images for Brock Gym's Chapter + Rampaging Gyarados Chapter.

Added new images for Mt Moon chapter.

added new images for Cerulean Gym Chapter.

Added new images for Helpign Bill chapter.

Just added new images for SS Anne robbery chapter & Bike Contest Chapter.

So far... No glitch. So that's a good sign :)

Added new images for Ghost Tower Chapter + Abandon Gym Bonus Chapter. (The Acid in Lavender Tower now looks like acid)

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Okay, I'm done uploading new images. I'll just update a few stuff, and upload the Beta 5 on 5th.

Back