Pokémon Trading Card Game The forum for the Pokémon TCG and Pokemon TCG Online. Post your deck to get rated, rate other decks, ask questions, talk about strategy, etc.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #301    
Old 4 Weeks Ago (1:48 AM).
Hands's Avatar
Hands Hands is offline
I was saying Boo-urns
TCGO: SpeshHands
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrEvert View Post
Hello guys,

My dad found cards in my old boys basket! Can anyone help me with the value of these cards as parts or as a whole? Some cards are English and some are Dutch. I got 18 uncommon ones and another load of common ones. I would say they're not in best shape anymore, but almost none of them got folds or scratches on them.
Thanks a lot in advance for giving response! :smile:
They're not shadowless and most are in poor condition. Without being mean you'd be lucky to get a few euros for the lot
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #302    
Old 3 Weeks Ago (5:52 AM).
MrEvert MrEvert is offline
    TCGO:
     
    Join Date: Nov 2018
    Posts: 3
    Haha fair enough. I must have gotten it wrong about shadowless then. Thanks for clearing up. Appreciate!
    Reply With Quote
      #303    
    Old 3 Weeks Ago (12:37 AM).
    Hands's Avatar
    Hands Hands is offline
    I was saying Boo-urns
    TCGO: SpeshHands
     
    Join Date: Aug 2016
    Age: 28
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 1,713
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MrEvert View Post
    Haha fair enough. I must have gotten it wrong about shadowless then. Thanks for clearing up. Appreciate!
    No problem pal, I'm not sure we ever had much shadowless stuff in Europe, from what I gather it was much more of a Stateside thing



    That's a shadowless, the card is a bit lighter and there's no shadow on the right border
    __________________

    Reply With Quote
      #304    
    Old 2 Weeks Ago (6:09 PM).
    willthepill willthepill is offline
      TCGO:
       
      Join Date: Nov 2018
      Posts: 1
      Hi All! I was about to throw out some 1999 Nintendo Power magazines and came across these two cards inserted in them. Does anyone know if they carry any value? Both have never even been taken off their cardboard backing so are in mint condition...

      1) Charmeleon 24/102 - shadowless, 1st edition

      2) Pikachu 58/102 - yellow cheeks, E3 edition (has gold embroidered E3 just under bottom right of portrait), has shadow around portrait

      Thanks very much for your help!
      Reply With Quote
        #305    
      Old 2 Weeks Ago (9:12 PM).
      donavannj's Avatar
      donavannj donavannj is offline
      TCGO: donavannj
       
      Join Date: Mar 2005
      Location: 'cause it get cold like Minnesota
      Age: 28
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 21,831
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by willthepill View Post
      Hi All! I was about to throw out some 1999 Nintendo Power magazines and came across these two cards inserted in them. Does anyone know if they carry any value? Both have never even been taken off their cardboard backing so are in mint condition...

      1) Charmeleon 24/102 - shadowless, 1st edition

      2) Pikachu 58/102 - yellow cheeks, E3 edition (has gold embroidered E3 just under bottom right of portrait), has shadow around portrait

      Thanks very much for your help!
      TCGPlayer market price on the E3 stamped Pikachu with the yellow cheeks is $14.86 currently.

      If there's nothign else special about the Charmeleon aside from shadowless and first edition, it's about $1.50 to $2 based on what I can find.
      __________________
      whoops
      Reply With Quote
        #306    
      Old 1 Week Ago (1:07 AM).
      Baeritto Baeritto is offline
        TCGO:
         
        Join Date: Dec 2018
        Posts: 1
        recently bought pokemon cards in bulk i was wondering if these are even real? ( ive got way more
        Reply With Quote
          #307    
        Old 1 Week Ago (1:52 AM).
        Hands's Avatar
        Hands Hands is offline
        I was saying Boo-urns
        TCGO: SpeshHands
         
        Join Date: Aug 2016
        Age: 28
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 1,713
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Baeritto View Post
        recently bought pokemon cards in bulk i was wondering if these are even real? ( ive got way more
        Those are fake I'm afraid bud
        __________________

        Reply With Quote
        Reply

        Quick Reply

        Join the conversation!

        Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

        Create a PokéCommunity Account
        Thread Tools

        Posting Rules
        You may not post new threads
        You may not post replies
        You may not post attachments
        You may not edit your posts

        BB code is On
        Smilies are On
        [IMG] code is On
        HTML code is Off

        Forum Jump


        All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:23 PM.