ROM Hacking Help Need a helping hand? You can get help on any ROM Hacking-related problems or questions you have here.

Old November 11th, 2018 (3:50 PM).
Why aren't you wearing shorts?

Nature: Sassy
    I'm not entirely sure where to post this so I'll repost in a new place if someone points me to the correct forum.

As the title suggests, I'm wondering if anyone has made a tool for any generation of Pokemon that will render Pokemon unusable once they faint, as in they can't be revived or healed at a Pokemon Center. I did some limited searching on the web but figured I'd just post it here to see if anyone knows that is more of an expert on this sort of thing than me.

I, and many others seem to have this unwavering problem with attachment to my Pokemon. Once I catch them and invest some time into making a team with Nuzlocke rules, I tend to break the rules a bit and be like "that was a bullmuk crit" or "I needed that fighting type for Whitney!!! Dammit!"... I know I should just be more adamant and just box them but I can't stop doing it :laugh-squinted:

Would be cool if this existed.
    Old November 12th, 2018 (7:14 AM).

Nature: Relaxed
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Top%Rattata View Post
      I'm not entirely sure where to post this so I'll repost in a new place if someone points me to the correct forum.

As the title suggests, I'm wondering if anyone has made a tool for any generation of Pokemon that will render Pokemon unusable once they faint, as in they can't be revived or healed at a Pokemon Center. I did some limited searching on the web but figured I'd just post it here to see if anyone knows that is more of an expert on this sort of thing than me.

I, and many others seem to have this unwavering problem with attachment to my Pokemon. Once I catch them and invest some time into making a team with Nuzlocke rules, I tend to break the rules a bit and be like "that was a bull**** crit" or "I needed that fighting type for Whitney!!! Dammit!"... I know I should just be more adamant and just box them but I can't stop doing it :laugh-squinted:

Would be cool if this existed.
      This routine deletes Pokemon when they faint
      Old November 12th, 2018 (9:55 AM). Edited November 12th, 2018 by Top%Rattata.
      Why aren't you wearing shorts?

Nature: Sassy
        Thanks, I'll have to look into this a bit more. I'll read the thread but is this only possible for GBA ROMs? Was wondering if I could get something similar for HGSS/BW/BW2

edit: OK I'm probably a bit thick but this is confusing as heck not gonna lie...
        Old November 13th, 2018 (8:58 AM).

Nature: Relaxed
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Top%Rattata View Post
          Thanks, I'll have to look into this a bit more. I'll read the thread but is this only possible for GBA ROMs? Was wondering if I could get something similar for HGSS/BW/BW2

edit: OK I'm probably a bit thick but this is confusing as heck not gonna lie...
          Sorry, that routine is only for fire red. I'm not sure what tools exist for gen4+ hacking :(
          Old 4 Weeks Ago (6:39 PM).
          www.poilkjmn.info

Nature: Lonely
            I was looking for something like this as well, except to use it for permadeath after a Pokémon faints XX amount of times

Working on a Ruby Hack Currently

Quick Reply