Off-Topic Hang out with people and talk about whatever. Feel free to suggest a better description for this forum as everyone seems to have an opinion. :D

TrollandToad.com
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #226    
Old July 1st, 2012 (10:54 AM).
Taro Tanaka's Avatar
Taro Tanaka Taro Tanaka is offline
I'm too nervous to look...
     
    Join Date: Sep 2011
    Location: Futile Autumn
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Lonely
    Posts: 1,417
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Plasmette View Post
    HEY WHO WANTS FREE EARBUDS, GENUINE ANGER AND ALL MY OTHER HATS.
    I'll raise my hand to that. I can always use some swag for myself, and give some to my friends too. XD

    Anyway, I'm having a great time in Pyroland, but I gotta admit that it gets tiresome after a while. Good thing it's optional. And I get my two Fedoras and DemoBird tonight, which I can give away. X33333

    I haven't played Doomsday yet, though. Looking forward to that.
    __________________
    Signature made by Nah
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #227    
    Old July 1st, 2012 (10:58 AM).
    double trouble!'s Avatar
    double trouble! double trouble! is offline
       
      Join Date: Aug 2010
      Location: Long Island, New York
      Age: 24
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Relaxed
      Posts: 289
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Plasmette View Post
      HEY WHO WANTS FREE EARBUDS, GENUINE ANGER AND ALL MY OTHER HATS.
      Do you hate this update that much? :(
      Reply With Quote
        #228    
      Old July 2nd, 2012 (3:12 PM).
      Taro Tanaka's Avatar
      Taro Tanaka Taro Tanaka is offline
      I'm too nervous to look...
         
        Join Date: Sep 2011
        Location: Futile Autumn
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Lonely
        Posts: 1,417
        Man, I'm having a hard time selling this stupid bird. I think I might just lower the price.
        Reply With Quote
          #229    
        Old July 4th, 2012 (6:59 AM).
        HaloSonic's Avatar
        HaloSonic HaloSonic is offline
        NOM NOM NOM
           
          Join Date: Nov 2009
          Location: West Indies.
          Age: 27
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Quiet
          Posts: 580
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Taro Tanaka View Post
          Man, I'm having a hard time selling this stupid bird. I think I might just lower the price.
          Demobird? haven't heard of that hat before.
          __________________

          Its either real or its a dream, there's nothing that is inbetween, Twiiiiiliiiiiight
          Reply With Quote
            #230    
          Old July 4th, 2012 (8:16 AM).
          Heart's Soul's Avatar
          Heart's Soul Heart's Soul is offline
          Hey, look, I was gone.
             
            Join Date: Nov 2007
            Age: 22
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 2,536
            Plasmette, I want just the buds. Nothing more. But I doubt you're giving them away.

            Anyway, let's talk hats.

            Hats.
            __________________
            I've been on this forum for about 10 years now. You guys wanna see a rare badge? I got some rare badges.
            Reply With Quote
              #231    
            Old July 4th, 2012 (8:41 AM).
            Plasmette's Avatar
            Plasmette Plasmette is offline
            Master of Mediocrity.
               
              Join Date: Feb 2012
              Gender: Female
              Posts: 347
              LOL never said I hated the update, silleh boi. I just wanted to see how many people would spring up at the offer of a virtual hat. I would never give my hats away, even if they are completely pointless....
              __________________
              White FC: 1507-0464-0969
              Reply With Quote
                #232    
              Old July 4th, 2012 (11:06 AM).
              Taro Tanaka's Avatar
              Taro Tanaka Taro Tanaka is offline
              I'm too nervous to look...
                 
                Join Date: Sep 2011
                Location: Futile Autumn
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Lonely
                Posts: 1,417
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by HaloSonic View Post
                Demobird? haven't heard of that hat before.
                I just call it a DemoBird because "Bird-Man of Aberdeen" is a chore to type out. Anyway, I traded it away for a hat instead.
                Reply With Quote
                  #233    
                Old July 4th, 2012 (11:21 AM).
                McCree's Avatar
                McCree McCree is online now
                yes they change
                • Discord Moderoid
                • Platinum Tier
                 
                Join Date: Dec 2006
                Location: canadiadanada
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Calm
                Posts: 5,771
                Does anyone want the Helmet Without a Home, Head Warmer, Flamboyant Flamenco, Apparatchik's Apparel (2), Business Casual.

                Also I have a bunch of strange weapons to sell off. And one Strange Part.
                __________________
                Reply With Quote
                  #234    
                Old July 4th, 2012 (11:32 AM).
                HaloSonic's Avatar
                HaloSonic HaloSonic is offline
                NOM NOM NOM
                   
                  Join Date: Nov 2009
                  Location: West Indies.
                  Age: 27
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Quiet
                  Posts: 580
                  I have whiskered Gentlemann I'm willing to part with, and I'm looking for Sniper/pyro unusuals. anyone interested?
                  Reply With Quote
                    #235    
                  Old July 4th, 2012 (12:42 PM).
                  Heart's Soul's Avatar
                  Heart's Soul Heart's Soul is offline
                  Hey, look, I was gone.
                     
                    Join Date: Nov 2007
                    Age: 22
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 2,536
                    To be sure, I just want a hat for my Captain's Cocktails. Proven to look like baby bottles in LSDland.
                    Reply With Quote
                      #236    
                    Old July 4th, 2012 (2:53 PM).
                    HaloSonic's Avatar
                    HaloSonic HaloSonic is offline
                    NOM NOM NOM
                       
                      Join Date: Nov 2009
                      Location: West Indies.
                      Age: 27
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Quiet
                      Posts: 580
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Penatrait View Post
                      Does anyone want the Helmet Without a Home, Head Warmer, Flamboyant Flamenco, Apparatchik's Apparel (2), Business Casual.

                      Also I have a bunch of strange weapons to sell off. And one Strange Part.
                      hmm, interesting. got any Sniper/Pyro stranges?
                      Reply With Quote
                        #237    
                      Old July 9th, 2012 (7:21 PM).
                      Taro Tanaka's Avatar
                      Taro Tanaka Taro Tanaka is offline
                      I'm too nervous to look...
                         
                        Join Date: Sep 2011
                        Location: Futile Autumn
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Lonely
                        Posts: 1,417
                        Welp, Pyromania was good while it lasted. Got some great is from it too. Wasn't proud to get 2 Duffels in a row. Crafted them, gave me Buccaneer's Bicorne. And knowing how I dislike Demo, I was a bit ticked off. XDDDDDDDDDDD;

                        Anyway, anyone wanna trade for a Demo Pirate Hat?
                        Reply With Quote
                          #238    
                        Old July 10th, 2012 (5:25 AM). Edited July 10th, 2012 by Cheesymitten.
                        Cheesymitten's Avatar
                        Cheesymitten Cheesymitten is offline
                        Dukcs
                        • Silver Tier
                         
                        Join Date: Aug 2008
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 1,839
                        On an almost unrelated note (still TF2 related)
                        Spoiler:

                        I am in shock.
                        What should I do? There is so much I need to do with this..
                        I'm also sure everyone has got a copy of this now
                        Reply With Quote
                          #239    
                        Old July 10th, 2012 (6:47 PM). Edited July 10th, 2012 by McCree.
                        McCree's Avatar
                        McCree McCree is online now
                        yes they change
                        • Discord Moderoid
                        • Platinum Tier
                         
                        Join Date: Dec 2006
                        Location: canadiadanada
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Calm
                        Posts: 5,771
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Cheesymitten View Post
                        On an almost unrelated note (still TF2 related)
                        Spoiler:

                        I am in shock.
                        What should I do? There is so much I need to do with this..
                        I'm also sure everyone has got a copy of this now
                        Write a script and make it happen!

                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Taro Tanaka View Post
                        Welp, Pyromania was good while it lasted. Got some great is from it too. Wasn't proud to get 2 Duffels in a row. Crafted them, gave me Buccaneer's Bicorne. And knowing how I dislike Demo, I was a bit ticked off. XDDDDDDDDDDD;

                        Anyway, anyone wanna trade for a Demo Pirate Hat?
                        Yes! I will buy that. I have the bird to go with it.

                        I'll give you the Apparatchik's Apparel and Captain's Cocktails for it. I have other hats offerable as well.
                        Reply With Quote
                          #240    
                        Old July 11th, 2012 (4:20 PM).
                        Heart's Soul's Avatar
                        Heart's Soul Heart's Soul is offline
                        Hey, look, I was gone.
                           
                          Join Date: Nov 2007
                          Age: 22
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 2,536
                          SFM is public and not installing at all.

                          So, how're your hat adventures with Meet the Heavy?
                          Reply With Quote
                            #241    
                          Old July 11th, 2012 (6:20 PM).
                          Taro Tanaka's Avatar
                          Taro Tanaka Taro Tanaka is offline
                          I'm too nervous to look...
                             
                            Join Date: Sep 2011
                            Location: Futile Autumn
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Lonely
                            Posts: 1,417
                            I personally may not get SFM, because I've wored with things like those and suck at them greatly...but I wouldn't mind writing and voice-acting in them. But before I decide to get involved in that, I'll just enjoy this video. That Sniper in the background gets me every time. XD

                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Penatrait View Post
                            Yes! I will buy that. I have the bird to go with it.

                            I'll give you the Apparatchik's Apparel and Captain's Cocktails for it. I have other hats offerable as well.
                            You offered Cocktails with it originally? ;_;
                            Reply With Quote
                              #242    
                            Old July 19th, 2012 (9:21 AM). Edited July 19th, 2012 by McCree.
                            McCree's Avatar
                            McCree McCree is online now
                            yes they change
                            • Discord Moderoid
                            • Platinum Tier
                             
                            Join Date: Dec 2006
                            Location: canadiadanada
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Calm
                            Posts: 5,771
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Taro Tanaka View Post
                            You offered Cocktails with it originally? ;_;
                            What hat did I trade you? you can have a cocktails if you want it

                            Also, I take back everything I said about the Scorch Shot.
                            Reply With Quote
                              #243    
                            Old July 19th, 2012 (9:30 PM).
                            Taro Tanaka's Avatar
                            Taro Tanaka Taro Tanaka is offline
                            I'm too nervous to look...
                               
                              Join Date: Sep 2011
                              Location: Futile Autumn
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Lonely
                              Posts: 1,417
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Penatrait View Post
                              What hat did I trade you? you can have a cocktails if you want it
                              It's alright. I got a little sad cuz I was looking for the Cocktails at the time, and if I'd seen the offer earlier, I coulda saved some metal. XD; It's cool, though. Got the Cocktails.
                              Reply With Quote
                                #244    
                              Old August 3rd, 2012 (7:14 AM).
                              Cheesymitten's Avatar
                              Cheesymitten Cheesymitten is offline
                              Dukcs
                              • Silver Tier
                               
                              Join Date: Aug 2008
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 1,839
                              Taro I love your signature! It's so awesome :D
                              Also I'm not sure if you've discussed this in this thread but have any of you heard of the Man versus Machine update stuff?
                              There was an easter egg in the doomsday map that's allegedly related to the update here it is:
                              Spoiler:
                              Reply With Quote
                                #245    
                              Old August 3rd, 2012 (7:26 PM). Edited August 4th, 2012 by Plasmette.
                              Plasmette's Avatar
                              Plasmette Plasmette is offline
                              Master of Mediocrity.
                                 
                                Join Date: Feb 2012
                                Gender: Female
                                Posts: 347
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Cheesymitten View Post
                                Taro I love your signature! It's so awesome :D
                                Also I'm not sure if you've discussed this in this thread but have any of you heard of the Man versus Machine update stuff?
                                There was an easter egg in the doomsday map that's allegedly related to the update here it is:
                                Spoiler:
                                Everybody knows about the secret in Doomsday. The update is probably just gonna be a bunch of hats or somethin'...

                                In other news, Valve recently announced new weapons as a promotion for a game called "Sleeping Dogs".

                                And all the new weapons are crap.

                                The Huo Long Heatmaker
                                Level 1-100 Minigun
                                - Sustains a ring of flames while deployed
                                - 6 ammo consumed per second while deployed

                                Concept sounds cool on paper, but its useless because:

                                The fire is a short range blast that will never hit anything unless you are really close to it. And you usually want to stay AWAY from the enemy, otherwise you would get pummelled to a bloody pulp before you can even set the person who is targeting you on fire. And the extra ammo consumption makes it even more useless than ever before.

                                The Red-Tape Recorder
                                Level 1-100 Sapper
                                +Reverses enemy building construction
                                -100% Sapper Damage Penalty

                                Yeah, why destroy the building altogether when you could keep it standing but down-graded at double the time it would take to destroy it?!

                                Now I did hear that Engineers can't upgrade it again after its been down-graded, but the Engineer can easily destroy it and build a new one.

                                The Flying Guillotine
                                Throw at your enemies to make them bleed!
                                Long distance hits cause mini-crits
                                100% critical hit vs stunned players
                                -No random critical hits

                                ...
                                1. Scout already has a weapon like that: The Boston Basher
                                2. No...comment.
                                3. This one pisses me off the most, because there are only 3 things in the entire game (That aren't player implemented) that Stun. The Sandman, the Ghost in Harvest Event, and Horseless Headless Horseman. The Scout can't Stun other players without the Sandman...so its useless. And even if there are other Scouts with it on the Team I think you would rather kill them with your gun rather than an inaccurate Melee Weapon. And if they were stunned by the HHH, that would kill them or somebody else would kill them with their gun.
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #246    
                                Old August 4th, 2012 (3:21 AM).
                                Cheesymitten's Avatar
                                Cheesymitten Cheesymitten is offline
                                Dukcs
                                • Silver Tier
                                 
                                Join Date: Aug 2008
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 1,839
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Plasmette View Post
                                The Huo Long Heatmaker
                                Level 1-100 Minigun
                                - Sustains a ring of flames while deployed
                                - 6 ammo consumed per second while deployed
                                It's a good spy checker for engineers though, especially when they have a dispenser and a sentry nearby, provided they park it nowhere near any ledges where spies can get to, the spy will want to stay away from them, but if we're talking about moving around, you'd still have to be pretty quick to whip round and kill a spy who's on fire, also it doesn't affect spies jumping down, but you already knew that. It's not a bad weapon, I think it's evenly balanced especially with the ammo decreasing when it's deployed.
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #247    
                                Old August 4th, 2012 (11:51 AM).
                                Taro Tanaka's Avatar
                                Taro Tanaka Taro Tanaka is offline
                                I'm too nervous to look...
                                   
                                  Join Date: Sep 2011
                                  Location: Futile Autumn
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Lonely
                                  Posts: 1,417
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Plasmette View Post
                                  The Flying Guillotine
                                  Throw at your enemies to make them bleed!
                                  Long distance hits cause mini-crits
                                  100% critical hit vs stunned players
                                  -No random critical hits

                                  ...
                                  1. Scout already has a weapon like that: The Boston Basher
                                  2. No...comment.
                                  3. This one pisses me off the most, because there are only 3 things in the entire game (That aren't player implemented) that Stun. The Sandman, the Ghost in Harvest Event, and Horseless Headless Horseman. The Scout can't Stun other players without the Sandman...so its useless. And even if there are other Scouts with it on the Team I think you would rather kill them with your gun rather than an inaccurate Melee Weapon. And if they were stunned by the HHH, that would kill them or somebody else would kill them with their gun.
                                  The Guillotine is a secondary item. A player can still equip a Sandman in their loadout to effectively implement the use of this weapon.
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #248    
                                  Old August 5th, 2012 (9:24 AM).
                                  double trouble!'s Avatar
                                  double trouble! double trouble! is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Aug 2010
                                    Location: Long Island, New York
                                    Age: 24
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Relaxed
                                    Posts: 289
                                    I need 2x Family Business
                                    Does anyone here have one?
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #249    
                                    Old August 5th, 2012 (1:27 PM).
                                    Taro Tanaka's Avatar
                                    Taro Tanaka Taro Tanaka is offline
                                    I'm too nervous to look...
                                       
                                      Join Date: Sep 2011
                                      Location: Futile Autumn
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Lonely
                                      Posts: 1,417
                                      For the new Heavy Minigun? I'd help you if I could, but I have almost no weapons useable in their crafting recepies. XD I gotta admit, I'm loving the Heavy's, Scout's, and Spy's new weapons. They look awesome. XDDDDD

                                      Also, I'm looking for the following Stranges for 0.33 ref each: Syringe Gun, Bonesaw, Quick Fix, Big Earner. I'm trying to encourage myself to use both Medic and Spy more, and Stranges always make me go for them. =w=
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #250    
                                      Old August 5th, 2012 (1:51 PM).
                                      double trouble!'s Avatar
                                      double trouble! double trouble! is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Aug 2010
                                        Location: Long Island, New York
                                        Age: 24
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Relaxed
                                        Posts: 289
                                        Yeah.... :/
                                        I have no stranges. Sorry
                                        Reply With Quote
                                        Reply

                                        Quick Reply

                                        Join the conversation!

                                        Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                        Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                        Sponsored Links
                                        Thread Tools

                                        Posting Rules
                                        You may not post new threads
                                        You may not post replies
                                        You may not post attachments
                                        You may not edit your posts

                                        BB code is On
                                        Smilies are On
                                        [IMG] code is On
                                        HTML code is Off

                                        Forum Jump


                                        All times are GMT -8. The time now is 8:29 AM.