• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokémon Fallout (OOC/SU)

Years
hey, mind if i join in again? i found out that i can use the cached version of google to get past the webfilter to get to this site.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Machomuu: Hahaha... I see. It's unfortunate that there is no longer an Eterna City waiting for them~ I'm curious to see if you had that too calculated into your plans, or whether I kind of sort of dropped a bomb just now.

Kirito-kun

~Minecraft Pokemon NerveGear Developer~
Years
Name:Kazuto Kirito
Sex:Male
Apperance:
Personality:Kazuto is a plain,collected,calm,polite,nice guy.A little stubborness is added to his personality,he is also a little bit lazy.Kazuto is a good athlete which is one of the main things that makes him move more.
History:Kazuto escaped in his once loved city,Jubilife city.Knowing where to go he managed to get to Mt. Coronet and get his own pokespirit.Then he quickly set off a journey towards a place he knows where he can rest:Children's city (a.k.a Hearthome city)
Pokéspirit
Species:Dragonite
Nickname:Spriggan
Personality:Kazuto fused with a dragonite spirit,being calm,collected and a little bit naughty.Kazuto found his perfect pokespirit for him.
Moves:Thunder,Iron Tail,Fireblast,Draco Meteor,Protect and Giga Impact
Opening Post:It was dawn, the breeze flew calmly. All the tree's in the forest leave's flew past him as he was getting closer to Children's city"Wait a minute,i can fuse with my pokespirit to get a little faster to Children's city"He thought to himself.So he fused with his spirit and flew up into the sky."Now this is more like it!"He said with a smile on his face

Dawn

Years
@Kirito-Kun: Ouch... There are two ways we can judge an SU. We can judge it on the Personality and History, or the Opening Post. I'm afraid that all three sections of your SU that are up for judging are extremely short and don't provide us with any means of properly evaluating your character. That being said, we need a /lot/ more details in the personaliy / history section, or a significantly better opening post. (I might recommend the former. It's easier.)

I apologize if it comes off as strict, however it's my belief that the RP will be funner for you once you /do/ get in if you take the time to make a great character.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Name: Kotowa Yamada

Nickname: Koto

Sex: male

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Koto is quite withdrawn, and has reacted badly to mistreatment. This has left him in an unstable mental state on the verge of insanity. The gaining of his Houndoom has made him much more vicious, attacjking almost anyone he sees. He believes that everyone will hurt him, and tries to stay away from people. Most of the time he is aware of his surroundings, and is capable of a conversation, if you can get him to actually talk to you. Occasionally, hhe will drop into insanity, acting very much like a rabid animal. When in this state, Koto resorts to cannibalism, but avoids it when he's conscious. When he does get into a conversation, he tends to do more gestures than actually talking.

History: Koto grew up in Eterna City, and his parents resentfully raised him, only providing the basic nececities. He was almost always being chased through alleys by a group of teenagers (16-18). Koto soon grew accustomed to the backstreets, and started to evade pursuit more and more often. Once, he actually was chased out of the town, and had to live in the forest for a few days before the gang decided to give up on the chase. Instead of returning 'home', Koto ran in the other direction, eventually coming to Mount Coronet. Thinking that he could hide at the top, he climbed it. However, once he arrived, he was surprised to find a spire made of crystal, and a large cloud around it. But it wasn't a cloud, as Kasai later explained. It was spirits. Kasai joined with Koto. Of course, he was scared out of his wits with the change, and went mad for a few days before finally grasping what he had gained. He eventually went back to Eterna City, only to see the gang waiting for him. He tried to stand up for himself, but they too had spirits. Koto blacked out, and when he awoke, he was carrying a bloody body, and the rest of the gang was chasing him. He now continues running, never stopping, thinking that everyone he meets is one of them. He believes that everyone is trying to kill him.

Pokéspirit:
-Species: Houndoom
-Nickname: Kasai
-Personality: Kasai is quiet, yet straightforward. He occasionally shouts insults at strangers, although only psychic type wielders can hear him. He is essentially a pyromaniac, and loves goading Koto into lighting something on fire. He finds Koto's mental state as a joke, and loves it when Koto dives into insanity. Kasai has helped with this, as he hasn't explained to Koto that he is a separate entity.
-Moves: Thunder Fang, Inferno, Crunch, Shadow Ball, Iron Tail, Flame Charge

Other: Koto never unfuses, as Kasai didn't tell him that it was possible. Also, when Koto speaks, it is unsettling, much like a Houndoom's howl

Opening Post: Koto ran through the forest. They were behind him, following him. They were going to kill him this time. He was sure of it. Dodge right. Jump over the rock. Oh no. They were closer. He came to a rock face, and pressed against it. He was so very dead. Yes he was. There was no doubt about that.

"Hey, kid! Where'd you go?" An older girl shouted out. She was close. Too close. She broke through the brush, and stopped. She was about his height, but so much more powerful. The spines protruding from her back, along with the large claws, betrayed her status as a spirit-person. Koto tried to dissolve out of existence, to no avail,of course. She spotted him, and slowly approached.

"Jeez, kid, calm down. It's not like I'm trying to kill you..." She said. Kasai scoffed and said, "That's what they all say. Screw off, spiney." Koto solemnly nodded and extended his claws.

"That... That is what they all say... Death... Blood... Fear..." Koto said, more to himself than the spirit-person in front of him. She cringed at his unsettling voice. Koto took a step forward.

"You... Want to kill... Me?" He asked, anger apparent in his dark tone.

"Listen, kid. I just want to know your name. Nothing serious. Just chill..." She said, fear creeping into her voice as Koto approached, exposing his fangs as a dog would.

Everything went dark.

Koto shook his head. No. He needed to run. Too late. The girls body lay on the ground, various chunks bitten off. Koto's eyes widened, and he took a few steps back. One more. He turned around and ran. Yes, they'd kill him this time for sure.

Last edited:

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
I'm not going to make many comments about this right off the bat, because I definitely think you need a chance to explain it.

First: Why did you choose a picture where he's obviously way too old to be thirteen? Fusion only adds Pokémon features; it doesn't change a wielder's physical age.

Second: Like all the other "abandoned at an early age" kids are because they had no one to take care of them, why isn't he dead? I cannot emphasize this enough.

I'm not going to say anything about the rest of it until these two problems are fixed. Yellow might, though.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
You are correct... I shall see what I can do to make it a tad more comprehensible.

Alright, I fixed the immediate issues. Ready for your further review.

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
@IceFyr1928: Aww, your character is suddenly so cute! I wonder how that happened~

Regardless, I find your SU satisfactory. It's about time we got someone besides Lucy who resorted to cannibalism, even if he normally resists it. I welcome your new character. :P

Dawn

Years
@IceFyr1928: Lucy's version of cannibalism is infinitely more viable in combat. She also likes to throw dynamic punches around. I would think he'd have a hard time coming out on top with a fight—But perhaps you'd have more fun answering that question by actually having him meet her some time~

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years

Human

Name: Emily

Nickname: Em (No one calls her Emily anymore.)

Sex: Female

Appearance
Spoiler:

Personality: Her personality is quite literally random and unpredictable. Originally affected just with hyperactivity and inattentiveness, Emily's fusion with her P̵͠͠͝҉ò͟k̢͡҉̛é͏́͘͢͠ḿ͘̕͡ò̢͜͠͏n̛҉ has influenced her personality to the point that it changes very easily, and with no apparent triggers. She can go from childish to sophisticated and back in a f̎̽͊͘lͬ̏͟a͛s̸̽̈́̿͐͒hͮ̊̂ͥ̽, become filled with rage, or just start crying for no reason whatsoever, among other things. Before the fusion, however, Emily mostly didn't have a care in the world — she was playful, helpful and even fairly generous. She didn't even know about much of anything that wasn't found in whatever was left of Veilstone City until she had the impulse to go to Mount Coronet. Now, though, while still loving to play games over pretty much anything, Emily's fueled mainly by a drive to feel "home", as she calls it.

History: Her mother having died shortly after childbirth, Emily's father took her three-year-old brother and spent a month away from her, leaving her with a childless relative in Veilstone City. He took most of that period to mourn, and get over an urge to kill his daughter. When he returned, he managed to raise both of his kids with the help of the relative, Emily's maternal aunt. She grew up almost blissfully in Veilstone, where her family was (and still is, to some twisted degree) trying to rebuild a community of sorts without the dependence on Pokémon.

Around the time Emily turned ten, her brother Matthis had had a Pokémon spirit for a year already. She wanted to be a bigger help to him, since he was able to use his Venusaur powers for growing food, and eventually followed Mount Coronet's pull. The problem with this isn't that Emily managed to acquire a Pokémon — or, at least, what she thought was a Pokémon — but that Matthis, persuaded by his Venusaur, shunned her. The only reason she was told was that she "n̺̝̱̗̥̕͟͡e̢̮̘͢v̥̘̘̣̗͍̗͕ȩ͏̢̼͙̹̻̣̠r҉̟̖͍̩ ̮̪s͓̗͖̭̹̪͔͍ͅh̩̹͚͇͠o͍͙u̩͎͘͟ͅļ͈͙̲̩̻̜̙͘͢d̴̶͕̤͓̞͝ ͇̮͉͙̗̜̺̣h̼͉͘á̴̷͖͙̜͎v͙̟͝͠e̢̤̜̝̭̼̠͓̗͡ ͔̫͞͡b͍̝̩͓̖e͇̠̠̻̥̲͉e̡͚n̶҉̨͎̜̘̞͕". Her brother didn't fully understand it himself, but his gut told him something was wrong.

Her Pokémon spirit, as you may be wondering, is a M̸̔́̇ͮͭ͗ͮ̇͛ͬ̑̾͜͟҉̛̫̼̰̘̜̼̯͉̗̹̺̠̘͖͖͔ì̹͎̪͈̫̱̞̼̰̠̃ͬ̅̂ͦͣ̐ͥ̇̔ͣ̓̕͜͞ͅs̵͓̺̰̬̺̰̻̮̼̯̫̈́ͯ͋ͥ̋͢ŝ̶͉̭̞̘͇͚̮̲͊̑̊̏̋̏ͩ̄̉ͭ̄̂͛͋̅̔̂ͅḭ̵̛͕̥͇̬̆̋̃̌̆̍͂̄̓̓̀̚͟͞n̷̺̜̘͕͓̗̏̓͒ͫͦ̽͂̋̑̽ͬ̃͂͛͊͒͠ͅgͨ̈́ͯͧͣ̃̈́̽̀҉̨͓̬͉̤̰̩̮͟͜N̄̅̌̀͂͛̏ͮ̃̄̔̊̃͝͏҉̫̠̘͙̤̟͙͈͇̬͎̫͍̲͙͖̭̲ô̵̷̵͍̻̥̘ͬ͐ͧ̈́̐͌͋̓ͬ͗̏̓̓ͪ͒̌̅.̛̥͕͈͕͖̈́̄̂͋ͧ̈́̃̅͠

Pokéspirit

Species: MissingNo.

Nickname: K̸͈̣͛ͤ̿̉ͣ̅̅͗̚͝e͙̦ͧ͛ͭ̓̎ͩͩͦͧ͟t̤̙̘̞̹̪͒͆̾ͮ͞s̳͖͎̻͉ͮ̿u̲̥͉̪̯͙̖̔̎́͞

Moves: C̡̊̾͝oͣ̾ͫ̂̇ͮͭ͡ṗ̵̧̓̃y̍̃̄ͭͤ̓̊҉c̋ͣͭ̑̀͡a̷ͥͫ̉͋ͫ͟͡tͨ͐̾ͨ͒̀̒̉, Sky Attack, W̸̻̱̝̤͎̓ͣ͊͠ͅå̸̯͔̩̼̻̲̮͙̀͘ţ̸͚̘̹ͨ̃̊̚ḛ̙̮̩̤͉̜͉̙̏̑́ͦ́̂͋ͧ͊͜͞ŕ̻͓ͥͣͯ̚ ͬͧ̿͐ͤ҉͙͓͔͔͍̫̼Ḡ̵̨̣͊̒́u̠ͮ́n̷̮̻̩͛̊̄ͩ͘, Stealth Rock, Ice Beam, Á͏͇͚̦̞͉t̢̥̳̙͚t̷͖͖̘͙̞͢͡ŕ̴̲̞̙͔̭a̸̡̡̳͙c̩̺͈͞t̹̪̤̗̺̱͇̘́

Other: One thing is that her moves can come from pretty much anywhere, be it her mouth, hair, fingers or even the soles of her feet! She could punch someone with Hi Jump Kick and kick them with Solarbeam! Second, Copycat has a tendency to change what move it copies... whenever it feels like it. Teleport is one of Em's go-to choices when she willingly copies a move, but that infrequently malfunctions, and drops her pretty much anywhere. She's ended up in Unova and Kanto at least once each in the past three months. Attract is also glitched in its own ways, but it definitely works. Lastly, thanks to Ketsu, Emily no longer needs to eat to survive. If she does eat, it's for other reasons.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
^^ XDD it's an interesting pokespirit and I wasn't expecting anyone to use glitch pokemon. This makes it even more interesting.

Dawn

Years
blondegasp.jpg

OH GOD KILL IT WITH FIRE—*clears throat* Ahem... But yeah. Missingno. Something created when Arceus left his kids alone for five minutes and they got into a fight. I was totally willing to let this in, but let it be known that if you attempt to play your own glitch character I will want to see that you can do it in an appropriate manner.

Back