The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games Games Showcase
Demo Super Pokemon Eevee Edition

Games Showcase This forum is for non-ROM hacked games created by the community. Browse the collection or post your own!


View Poll Results: How to do rate.
Awesome!!! 729 70.91%
Alright! 156 15.18%
Average 67 6.52%
Awful.. 19 1.85%
Abomination.... 57 5.54%
Voters: 1028. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2026    
Old January 6th, 2017 (2:57 PM). Edited January 6th, 2017 by DarkDoom3000.
DarkDoom3000's Avatar
DarkDoom3000 DarkDoom3000 is offline
Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
     
    Join Date: Jul 2004
    Location: New Zealand
    Age: 26
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Calm
    Posts: 1,702
    Hi guys, long time, i'm still working on the game, but have had a lot of personal changes which has caused me to spend less time developing than i'd like, but it's still coming along.

    I hope everybody enjoyed the Christmas and new years, I definitely did, It's nice to have a break from work.

    Anyway, here's a new map, it's the full glacier that frig town sits on.
    This is SPEE's first ice map, so there should be plenty new pokemon here.




    In addition, a new Mystery Gift is now available; A Megalixir


    ------------------------------------

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kaic1997 View Post
    Man when i do try to enter a house in Magnus City This sign shows up "Not Implement" what does that even mean?
    It just means those houses were meant to have something in there, but they aren't completed.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by shadowkat67 View Post
    Okay, so Crystal gave you something that lets your weakest pokemon get all the exp. I didn't use it at first, and now I can't remember how, or what it even was. Help would be appreciated.
    It's called the Balance Band, you equip it to one of eevee's junk slots.

    Edit: I just finished. Do you have an estimate on about how long it'll be till the next update? You left it at quite a cliffhanger. XD
    No real timeframe, but i expect 0.76 to be out in a month, it's more of a revamping patch with new features, some side areas, and a newgame+
    while 0.8, the actual story update will be further in the year.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TruthseekerCNS View Post
    Hi, I love this game, downloaded it some time ago. I had to take a break from playing for a while, and was eager to start again today. However, when I attempted to play, an error appeared, claiming "cannot create a file when that file already exists." When I re-downloaded it, it worked, but I no longer have my save data. Is there any way to get my original download to work, or get the save data over to my new, working save file? Thanks, I'm looking forward to getting back into it!
    The saves are stored in the "Pokemon Eevee" folder as save01.lsd - save15.lsd if you still have the original download location, you can just copy those files.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ShiningKami View Post
    I've had that happen to me too. Apparently, the game creates a bunch of backup saves, but for some reason doesn't like it when there are five backup saves in the folder. The way I fixed it was to go into the Save Backup folder and cut and paste the .zip files into another folder — I just created a new folder in My Documents and dumped them there. Your actual save file is stored elsewhere, so you shouldn't have a problem playing after that. Hope that helps! :)
    Yeah, there's a glitch with the launcher that when there's over 5 backups, it'll error when starting. Simply delete the backup saves folder (or rename it, or whatever).
    __________________
    Version 0.76 is out
    Thread | Website | Blog
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #2027    
    Old January 6th, 2017 (7:03 PM).
    Pia Carrot's Avatar
    Pia Carrot Pia Carrot is offline
    Let's play a game...
     
    Join Date: Aug 2010
    Age: 22
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Adamant
    Posts: 799
    Glad to see you still at it, DarkDoom3000. This is still one of my favorite fangames to pick up when I'm in an RPG mood for Pokemon.
    __________________


    Reply With Quote
      #2028    
    Old January 16th, 2017 (4:08 AM).
    Sylvie's Avatar
    Sylvie Sylvie is offline
       
      Join Date: Jan 2017
      Location: England
      Age: 25
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Quiet
      Posts: 44
      Picked this game up recently and am absolutely loving it! Honestly i can just sit there and listen to the music sometimes, good ol' final fantasy tunes.The achievements give me a good guideline as to what to work for also; though i seem to have missed a corrupt seel somewhere. Just entered the domain of my first hyperion, so i'm hoping i can go back and find it later

      Only problem i have so far is that when i try to go full screen i just get a black screen with music in the background and have to fiddle around with the start menu for a bit before it goes back to the original size and just pops up with an error: DirectDraw Error (DDERR_UNSUPPORTED)
      Doesnt affect my gameplay at all though, wondering if its something to do with my laptop.
      __________________
      Ongoing Challenges:
      Luck-locke challenge: 7/8
      Trainer Personality examination challenge: 6/8 - Breeder
      I support:
      Reply With Quote
        #2029    
      Old January 17th, 2017 (8:33 PM).
      iFrostflame's Avatar
      iFrostflame iFrostflame is offline
      a rare guy
         
        Join Date: Jan 2017
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Adamant
        Posts: 1
        ands down the best storyline I've ever seen in a Pokemon game, it's so unique. The real time battles sound great, it's something I want in my game.
        Reply With Quote
          #2030    
        Old February 28th, 2017 (11:24 PM).
        Thelegendaryhunter0's Avatar
        Thelegendaryhunter0 Thelegendaryhunter0 is offline
           
          Join Date: Jan 2013
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Quirky
          Posts: 23
          i bought the man man 2000 but it's not in my inventory.
          __________________
          A pokenerd with lots of passion


          Reply With Quote
            #2031    
          Old March 3rd, 2017 (1:50 PM).
          The Legacy of The Legends Creator :D's Avatar
          The Legacy of The Legends Creator :D The Legacy of The Legends Creator :D is offline
             
            Join Date: May 2010
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 362
            this game looks soo cool o.o so nostalgic too lol
            __________________
            Hey guys. lol i didnt think my username through. Wish i could change it.
            Hey guys, I think you would enjoy a Pokemon RPG: Pokemon Eclipse!


            Reply With Quote
              #2032    
            Old April 22nd, 2017 (6:58 AM).
            DemICE's Avatar
            DemICE DemICE is offline
               
              Join Date: May 2013
              Location: Greece
              Age: 30
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Modest
              Posts: 83
              Hello, im playing the game and it is such a refreshing experience.

              I am trying to sort my moves and items, so i can select my preffered moves faster. But i cant seem to find out how. Is it even possible?
              Reply With Quote
                #2033    
              Old May 13th, 2017 (3:05 PM).
              Dew 2.0's Avatar
              Dew 2.0 Dew 2.0 is offline
              Pixel artist, professional leo
                 
                Join Date: May 2017
                Location: Amsterdam
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Bold
                Posts: 8
                Super fun to play and so impressive! Great blend of old graphics and new, original features. Keep up the good work! :)
                Reply With Quote
                  #2034    
                Old June 25th, 2017 (2:29 PM). Edited June 26th, 2017 by U.Flame.
                U.Flame's Avatar
                U.Flame U.Flame is offline
                Meowna Fan
                 
                Join Date: Jun 2008
                Location: Sapphire City in future Hoenn
                Age: 22
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Jolly
                Posts: 1,272
                I tried running SPEE on the EasyRPG emulator for the vita. It has a few issues but it seems to work enough. Here's what I found so far:

                - The è character doesn't display so it always says "Pok mon"

                - The battle display has a few graphical quirks. The PP text is kinda mashed on top of the turn meter thing. Having more than one Pokemon causes their backsprites to be placed higher than they should. Fainted Pokemon don't disappear their sprites right away, usually after a few actions later. Surprise battles don't show the enemy facing backwards.

                - The bicycle is constantly being activated, causing the player to get on and off every 2 seconds.

                - Under no circumstances is it ever possible to retreat from battle.

                - The Recharge move doesn't appear to work.

                - Several music tracks don't work. Disappointedly, most of it are the FF7 tracks

                This is all I've noticed so far. All in all, its playable so I'm happy with that. I wouldn't know what can be done to improve compatibility, and besides I think the EasyRPG creators stopped updating it. Oh well, I can put up with these issues for portable SPEE. Looking forward to future progress!
                __________________
                Hacks I'm working on:
                Pokemon Sapphire Hoenn's Rebirth - My own hack, making progress whenever possible.
                3rd Gen Multiplayer Project - Research and development, occasionally testing, sometimes with support.
                Pokemon Cursed/Creepy White - Group project, on hiatus for now with plans to return eventually.
                Animal Crossing Wild World playing as an animal - experimental, messing with models and textures

                Hacks I've worked on in the past:
                Pokemon Ruby Destiny Broken Timeline (pre-reboot) - Assisted with maps
                Pokemon HeartGold Prince Boo Edition - Experimental project with three small changes. Made at the request of YouTube LPer PrinceBoo21.

                Been super busy with work, life, and laptop problems. Hopefully I can get back into it soon, I fear I'm already rusty. Meanwhile I'm considering writing some of my hacks as a series of fanfics.

                Times I've been ninja'd: 18
                Times I've ninja'd people: 3
                Reply With Quote
                  #2035    
                Old July 5th, 2017 (6:46 AM). Edited July 5th, 2017 by Feroniamon.
                Feroniamon Feroniamon is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Sep 2013
                  Gender: Female
                  Nature: Docile
                  Posts: 70
                  During another complete playthrough I noticed several spelling errors:

                  1. The "suprise" spelling error still happens a lot. First from the Academy Master when obtaining the first starter, then the boy on Academy Garden, then Tom in a flashback, then
                  the player character after defeating Silver on the Quistis Ferry, then Moltres after I defeated it and then Necro after GeoSigma was killed.
                  2. Three spelling errors from the man for the Fossil sidequest: He says "corparation", which should be "corporation". And when he tells where the fossils are, he says "recieved",
                  which should be "received." And when collecting all fossils, he says "resseruct", which should be "ressurect".
                  3. In all markets when asking for Pokéballs, the clerk says "shippment", which should be "shipment".
                  4. In one sidequest where I have to collect some research paper (actually it's a recipe) for Oak, he says "recipie" which should be "recipe".
                  5. When confronting XxLionheartxX, he says "enviornment" which should be "environment".
                  6. Two spelling errors from Prof. Elm when talking about the history of the hypervisors. He says "Facinating" and "agumented" which should be "Fascinating" and "augmented".
                  7. In the Security Chamber X says "geen" which should be "green".
                  8. When defeating the Rocket Admins on Berry Patch, Wedge says "tatical" which should be "tactical".
                  9. When M brought us to Vanish_23's domain, she says "destoried" which should be "destroyed".
                  10. In Morty's Gym the guide says "Ghist" instead of "Ghost" when mentioning super-effective attacks against Ghosts.
                  11. On Portus Harbor the man says "Ingis Island" instead of "Ignis Island".
                  12. After defeating Biggs in the Golden Axe quest (for obtaining an Axe) he says "team rocket" instead of "Team Rocket".
                  13. One trainer on Arbor Forest says "scyther" instead of "Scyther" (before the Bugsy sidequest)
                  14. The trophy for obtaining 140 Pokémon says "Seinor Collector" which should be "Senior Collector".

                  And some small bugs (no game-breaking ones):
                  1. The Data Recovery Unit animation doesn't appear when I defeated the Corrupted Kingler.
                  2. The trophy "Giant Enemy Crab" says Krabby, but it was a Kingler already when the battle started.
                  3. Chuck doesn't have a FaceSet unlike other Gym Leaders when speaking to him. (before fighting him)
                  4. I can't change the battle music manually, because when I'm in the music menu, the default menu of the home computer is still here and doesn't let me choose the music. I can only choose "Shuffle" when I want different battle music. (Strange, it didn't happened to me before V0.75)
                  5. When obtaining Lotad after defeating the corrupted Lombre, the text says "Ludicolo devolved into Lotad", but by me it was still Lombre during the entire battle.
                  6. The trophy "Snake Eater" mentioned Ekans, but it was a Arbok already when the battle started.
                  7. After I defeated the Corrupted Arcanine and obtained Growlithe, I got the trophy "Firefox" which actually mentions Vulpix.
                  8. The trophy "Master Defeated" says "Weaken the master AI". Due the change into hypervisors it should be "Weaken the master hypervisor".
                  9. When obtaining Geodude after defeating the corrupted Graveler, the text says "Golem devolved into Geodude", but it didn't evolve into Golem during the entire battle.

                  After playing another complete run I ran into two questions for Chapter 8 onwards:
                  1. I guess we'll get Glaceon after killing Necro, but I wonder if we'll fight Necro before or after the 8th badge.
                  2. I wonder who the program X is we encountered it on the Feature Chamber and Security Chamber. Will we meet X again in the future when we have to fight Necro or Zero?
                  3. I know I had asked it before, but will we get more refining options? I got plenty of Dry Ice and I wanna refine it.
                  4. I wonder what the Sudoowoodo roadblock on Route 14 is for. A new location?
                  5. After the end of V0.753 Zero plans to convert Silver into a hypervisor after GeoSigma (Giovanni) was deleted. I wonder if Team Rocket are realising their boss is dead now and if we have to face a "Hypervisor" Silver. If yes in the last case, what will happen to his Pokémon?
                  6. Will we still see more flashbacks about the hypervisors when they are still human? I notice GeoSigma (Giovanni) and Necro havan't their flashbacks yet.

                  Fortunarly I can equip items again, but I'm bugged why Eevee's equipment always empties itself after I used the Tetra Element every time.
                  Reply With Quote
                    #2036    
                  Old December 8th, 2017 (4:42 AM).
                  Zaazaa0's Avatar
                  Zaazaa0 Zaazaa0 is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Jan 2011
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 6
                    I haven't played this in years (I think I last played through it in 0.6something) and felt the urge to replay it. Not very far but there are a few things I want to bring up.

                    It's got tons of improvements like getting rid of the annoying Rare Candy bait system, although the lack of effort to actually fight corrupted Pokemon makes them feel like less eventful boss fights. Oh well, at least it's less of a hassle.

                    Another thing that I think makes bosses feel less eventful is health bars, actually. Knowing how much health the boss has left drastically reduces the pressure in any given situation. Or maybe that's just because I'm in the early game and the corrupted Pokemon get tougher, I don't remember.

                    Basically I'm requesting an option to turn off health bars, if that isn't too difficult to implement.

                    I'll edit this if I think of anything else.
                    Reply With Quote
                      #2037    
                    Old January 14th, 2018 (4:38 AM). Edited January 14th, 2018 by Konekodemon.
                    Konekodemon's Avatar
                    Konekodemon Konekodemon is offline
                    The Master of Pokemon Breeding
                     
                    Join Date: Mar 2007
                    Location: NC
                    Age: 33
                    Gender: Female
                    Nature: Gentle
                    Posts: 1,999
                    Question, I've noticed this game's system is based on the old Final Fantasy games. So, does this mean my Pokemon can't reach level 100? On the Final Fantasy system characters max levels were 99, not 100. And hopefully this thread isn't a month old without replies. I can't tell. I think it almost is. But I may be wrong. If I revived a dead thread I'm sorry.
                    __________________

                    Please check out my InuYasha fanfiction and tell me what you think.
                    Sign up for Vizzard to play free Retro Games online: http://www.vizzed.com/boards/profile.php?id=231549&ref=61528
                    Get a Free PS3, this is no joke: http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=5580831
                    Reply With Quote
                      #2038    
                    Old February 7th, 2018 (6:24 AM). Edited February 7th, 2018 by Somebuddy.
                    Somebuddy's Avatar
                    Somebuddy Somebuddy is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Feb 2018
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Brave
                      Posts: 13
                      I love this game... i played it before and finished the demo ever since then I've been continuously checking whether next version was released. i loved going into the code world,
                      the super eevee , the rivals ,the jokes , the story, everything. Please make more. This was truly AWESOME!
                      Reply With Quote
                        #2039    
                      Old March 1st, 2018 (12:36 PM). Edited March 10th, 2018 by Disturbed.
                      Alexeratu's Avatar
                      Alexeratu Alexeratu is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Mar 2018
                        Posts: 5
                        Oof I love the zoomed out look

                        Really good looking stuff, I'll be sure to download it
                        Reply With Quote
                          #2040    
                        Old March 26th, 2018 (8:01 PM). Edited March 26th, 2018 by DarkDoom3000.
                        DarkDoom3000's Avatar
                        DarkDoom3000 DarkDoom3000 is offline
                        Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
                           
                          Join Date: Jul 2004
                          Location: New Zealand
                          Age: 26
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Calm
                          Posts: 1,702
                          A new update will be (finally) coming out soon, 0.76: REVOLT

                          Here's some new corrupted pokemon that will be available.


                          This update will have a little bit of story content (goes halfway through chapter 7, just before the next hypervisor's domain), but more concentrates on polishing and adding new features. One of the bigger ones being the Battle Tower and New Game Plus, which i'll detail in later posts.


                          --------

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Zaazaa0 View Post
                          I haven't played this in years (I think I last played through it in 0.6something) and felt the urge to replay it. Not very far but there are a few things I want to bring up.

                          It's got tons of improvements like getting rid of the annoying Rare Candy bait system, although the lack of effort to actually fight corrupted Pokemon makes them feel like less eventful boss fights. Oh well, at least it's less of a hassle.

                          Another thing that I think makes bosses feel less eventful is health bars, actually. Knowing how much health the boss has left drastically reduces the pressure in any given situation. Or maybe that's just because I'm in the early game and the corrupted Pokemon get tougher, I don't remember.

                          Basically I'm requesting an option to turn off health bars, if that isn't too difficult to implement.

                          I'll edit this if I think of anything else.
                          Ah yes, the old bait system, I changed it so long ago that I completely forgot about it.

                          Health bars were added because it was kinda annoying not being able to tell if you were doing any significant damage. I think i can create an option for it, but i'll put that on the backburner for now.

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Konekodemon View Post
                          Question, I've noticed this game's system is based on the old Final Fantasy games. So, does this mean my Pokemon can't reach level 100? On the Final Fantasy system characters max levels were 99, not 100. And hopefully this thread isn't a month old without replies. I can't tell. I think it almost is. But I may be wrong. If I revived a dead thread I'm sorry.
                          You are right, Lv99 is actually the highest level. I don't think it should effect anything though.

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Somebuddy View Post
                          I love this game... i played it before and finished the demo ever since then I've been continuously checking whether next version was released. i loved going into the code world,
                          the super eevee , the rivals ,the jokes , the story, everything. Please make more. This was truly AWESOME!
                          Thank you :)

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Alexeratu View Post
                          Oof I love the zoomed out look

                          Really good looking stuff, I'll be sure to download it
                          Cheers!
                          __________________
                          Version 0.76 is out
                          Thread | Website | Blog
                          Reply With Quote
                            #2041    
                          Old March 27th, 2018 (6:16 AM).
                          Somebuddy's Avatar
                          Somebuddy Somebuddy is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Feb 2018
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Brave
                            Posts: 13
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by DarkDoom3000 View Post
                            A new update will be (finally) coming out soon, 0.76: REVOLT

                            Here's some new corrupted pokemon that will be available.


                            This update will have a little bit of story content (goes halfway through chapter 7, just before the next hypervisor's domain), but more concentrates on polishing and adding new features. One of the bigger ones being the Battle Tower and New Game Plus, which i'll detail in later posts.


                            --------


                            Ah yes, the old bait system, I changed it so long ago that I completely forgot about it.

                            Health bars were added because it was kinda annoying not being able to tell if you were doing any significant damage. I think i can create an option for it, but i'll put that on the backburner for now.


                            You are right, Lv99 is actually the highest level. I don't think it should effect anything though.


                            Thank you :)


                            Cheers!

                            Awesome !! Thank you so much for the news ! I can't wait for the update !
                            Reply With Quote
                              #2042    
                            Old March 28th, 2018 (12:00 AM). Edited March 28th, 2018 by DarkDoom3000.
                            DarkDoom3000's Avatar
                            DarkDoom3000 DarkDoom3000 is offline
                            Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
                               
                              Join Date: Jul 2004
                              Location: New Zealand
                              Age: 26
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Calm
                              Posts: 1,702
                              Thanks! Just finalising the final bit of the update, so I hope you don't have to wait long.

                              NEW FEATURE:

                              BATTLE ZONE
                              Blog Link

                              Available from the tower north of Portus City,
                              the Battle Zone is a 12 floor tower that has a random pokemon battle on each floor.

                              Battle and obtain "Zone Points" which you can spend in the Prize Zone to get rare items.
                              Reach the top floor for a bonus prize.

                              The Prize Zone is also connected to the Arcade Zone,
                              where you can also obtain Zone Points.

                              __________________
                              Version 0.76 is out
                              Thread | Website | Blog
                              Reply With Quote
                                #2043    
                              Old March 29th, 2018 (11:05 AM). Edited March 29th, 2018 by Frostleaf25.
                              Frostleaf25 Frostleaf25 is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Apr 2016
                                Gender: Female
                                Posts: 64
                                So the game goes up to chapter 6? I can play through chapter 6, right? Chapter 7 is coming soon.

                                If I play all the way up to the end of the demo, I can go backwards and do other things right? I dont want to trap myself at the end (whenever that is) and not be able to go back and do sidequests and stuff.

                                What I have played so far is great! I like it better when I dont have to delete attacks.

                                I have one question though. When I am teaching a TM to a pokemon it doesnt give me anything to say if the pokemon can learn it or not. I usually save then try and if its not what I want I close and open it again.

                                Why did I just get a error telling me:
                                Failed to start the game
                                Cannot create a file when that file already exits.

                                I closed it for a bit after saving, now it wont let me clicked on the start game button.
                                __________________
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #2044    
                                Old March 29th, 2018 (12:12 PM). Edited March 29th, 2018 by Frostleaf25.
                                Frostleaf25 Frostleaf25 is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Apr 2016
                                  Gender: Female
                                  Posts: 64
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Frostleaf25 View Post
                                  So the game goes up to chapter 6? I can play through chapter 6, right? Chapter 7 is coming soon.

                                  If I play all the way up to the end of the demo, I can go backwards and do other things right? I dont want to trap myself at the end (whenever that is) and not be able to go back and do sidequests and stuff.

                                  What I have played so far is great! I like it better when I dont have to delete attacks.

                                  I have one question though. When I am teaching a TM to a pokemon it doesnt give me anything to say if the pokemon can learn it or not. I usually save then try and if its not what I want I close and open it again.

                                  Why did I just get a error telling me:
                                  Failed to start the game
                                  Cannot create a file when that file already exits.

                                  I closed it for a bit after saving, now it wont let me clicked on the start game button.
                                  I unzipped the game again, back up from the one that screwed up. put the back up into save back up folder (in the new one) but when I unzip the back up where do I put it to use it? I figured it out but the file didnt let me play it. I have to unzip it again and start over on my file. Im playing on the most recent file. Is this game or something I did?
                                  __________________
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #2045    
                                  Old March 29th, 2018 (4:17 PM).
                                  DarkDoom3000's Avatar
                                  DarkDoom3000 DarkDoom3000 is offline
                                  Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jul 2004
                                    Location: New Zealand
                                    Age: 26
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Calm
                                    Posts: 1,702
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Frostleaf25 View Post
                                    So the game goes up to chapter 6? I can play through chapter 6, right? Chapter 7 is coming soon.

                                    If I play all the way up to the end of the demo, I can go backwards and do other things right? I dont want to trap myself at the end (whenever that is) and not be able to go back and do sidequests and stuff.

                                    What I have played so far is great! I like it better when I dont have to delete attacks.

                                    I have one question though. When I am teaching a TM to a pokemon it doesnt give me anything to say if the pokemon can learn it or not. I usually save then try and if its not what I want I close and open it again.

                                    Why did I just get a error telling me:
                                    Failed to start the game
                                    Cannot create a file when that file already exits.

                                    I closed it for a bit after saving, now it wont let me clicked on the start game button.
                                    Thanks! Nice to see you're enjoying it.
                                    Yep the end of Chapter 6 is where the current version ends at, and the next update will go a little bit into Chapter 7.

                                    The game doesn't have a "point of no return" you can backtrack from the final location, or use the house system to return to previous city. You can grind, or do side content even when the story is finished.

                                    The TM interface is barebones, it's an engine limitation, so I can't do anything about it ingame.
                                    I do plan of making a fleshed out TM compatibility chart that you'll be able to reach from the launcher.

                                    Failed to start game is a stupid bug in the launcher, with a simple fix.
                                    just delete/rename your backup saves folder to fix it. Essentially the game can't create a backup because all backup slots are taken. It's been fixed in the upcoming version.

                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Frostleaf25 View Post
                                    I unzipped the game again, back up from the one that screwed up. put the back up into save back up folder (in the new one) but when I unzip the back up where do I put it to use it? I figured it out but the file didnt let me play it. I have to unzip it again and start over on my file. Im playing on the most recent file. Is this game or something I did?
                                    Ah right; Here's how you restore a backup
                                    Just open up the launcher, and go Saves > Restore Saves
                                    A window will open up which will allow you to choose a zipped backup folder. just select the one you copied from the original.
                                    __________________
                                    Version 0.76 is out
                                    Thread | Website | Blog
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #2046    
                                    Old March 29th, 2018 (4:35 PM).
                                    Frostleaf25 Frostleaf25 is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Apr 2016
                                      Gender: Female
                                      Posts: 64
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by DarkDoom3000 View Post
                                      Thanks! Nice to see you're enjoying it.
                                      Yep the end of Chapter 6 is where the current version ends at, and the next update will go a little bit into Chapter 7.

                                      The game doesn't have a "point of no return" you can backtrack from the final location, or use the house system to return to previous city. You can grind, or do side content even when the story is finished.

                                      The TM interface is barebones, it's an engine limitation, so I can't do anything about it ingame.
                                      I do plan of making a fleshed out TM compatibility chart that you'll be able to reach from the launcher.

                                      Failed to start game is a stupid bug in the launcher, with a simple fix.
                                      just delete/rename your backup saves folder to fix it. Essentially the game can't create a backup because all backup slots are taken. It's been fixed in the upcoming version.


                                      Ah right; Here's how you restore a backup
                                      Just open up the launcher, and go Saves > Restore Saves
                                      A window will open up which will allow you to choose a zipped backup folder. just select the one you copied from the original.
                                      Good, I was a bit worried I would be trapped.

                                      I would love if you did a chart for the TMs the only thing bad thing I could see that doing is showing which pokemon you can and will get sooner or later. However thats not a bad thing though. I already know which ones I can get. I have a list, no clue if is complete but I have one.

                                      I love you so much! I really didnt want to start over again because of that problem. I restored my save and now I know how to deal with that problem too. Thank you so much! :)

                                      I cant wait for your next update. I hope you continue to work of this game. Its the most unique fan game I have seen.
                                      __________________
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #2047    
                                      Old March 29th, 2018 (7:41 PM).
                                      Frostleaf25 Frostleaf25 is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Apr 2016
                                        Gender: Female
                                        Posts: 64
                                        how does the game calculate whether to drop an item after a battle or not? Im curious. I just realized I can make TMs out of stuff.
                                        __________________
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #2048    
                                        Old March 29th, 2018 (9:45 PM).
                                        mattman324's Avatar
                                        mattman324 mattman324 is offline
                                        Run to the hills, run for your lives!
                                           
                                          Join Date: Feb 2009
                                          Location: Somewhere
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Naive
                                          Posts: 393
                                          It's good that there's more coming out, because I've evolved basically everything capable of evolving and my Eevee is at 58, so I have basically nothing left to do.

                                          As an aside, is it possible to evolve Onix, Scyther, Magmar, and Electabuzz at this point? They're all I have left if it is.
                                          __________________
                                          http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=168 Well, keeping this around because SOMEONE needs to.
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #2049    
                                          Old March 30th, 2018 (9:42 AM).
                                          Frostleaf25 Frostleaf25 is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Apr 2016
                                            Gender: Female
                                            Posts: 64
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by mattman324 View Post
                                            It's good that there's more coming out, because I've evolved basically everything capable of evolving and my Eevee is at 58, so I have basically nothing left to do.

                                            As an aside, is it possible to evolve Onix, Scyther, Magmar, and Electabuzz at this point? They're all I have left if it is.
                                            You could make the TMs that certain pokemon can use and teach them it. You said you evolved everything you I thought I would give a suggestion.
                                            __________________
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #2050    
                                            Old March 31st, 2018 (8:55 PM). Edited March 31st, 2018 by DarkDoom3000.
                                            DarkDoom3000's Avatar
                                            DarkDoom3000 DarkDoom3000 is offline
                                            Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
                                               
                                              Join Date: Jul 2004
                                              Location: New Zealand
                                              Age: 26
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Calm
                                              Posts: 1,702
                                              Hello everybody, I'm happy to announce that version 0.76 is finally available.



                                              You can use the existing launcher to update. But it will download a new launcher.
                                              Make sure to use new launcher after updating.
                                              Download
                                              Patch Notes

                                              --------------------------------------------------------
                                              --------------------------------------------------------

                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by Frostleaf25 View Post
                                              Good, I was a bit worried I would be trapped.

                                              I would love if you did a chart for the TMs the only thing bad thing I could see that doing is showing which pokemon you can and will get sooner or later. However thats not a bad thing though. I already know which ones I can get. I have a list, no clue if is complete but I have one.

                                              I love you so much! I really didnt want to start over again because of that problem. I restored my save and now I know how to deal with that problem too. Thank you so much! :)

                                              I cant wait for your next update. I hope you continue to work of this game. Its the most unique fan game I have seen.
                                              Thank you, a lot of the early documentation is quite outdated, but it should give you a good idea.
                                              For TMs, if the pokemon is the same type, then generally the pokemon will be able to learn it. A lot of high level
                                              elemental moves are restricted from pokemon that can learn many types (nidoking, teddiursa).

                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by Frostleaf25 View Post
                                              how does the game calculate whether to drop an item after a battle or not? Im curious. I just realized I can make TMs out of stuff.
                                              It's percentage based, the basic formular is (pokemon level * item rarity) eg: a Lv15 pidgey has a 75% chance of dropping a shear feather. And a Lv20 pidgeotto has a 50% chance of dropping a feather coat. 3 shear feathers refine into a feather coat.

                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by mattman324 View Post
                                              It's good that there's more coming out, because I've evolved basically everything capable of evolving and my Eevee is at 58, so I have basically nothing left to do.

                                              As an aside, is it possible to evolve Onix, Scyther, Magmar, and Electabuzz at this point? They're all I have left if it is.
                                              Since there is no trade evolutions, they have alternate methods. Onix and Scyther evolve at Lv42, while Magmar and Electrabuzz use fire/thunder stones.
                                              __________________
                                              Version 0.76 is out
                                              Thread | Website | Blog
                                              Reply With Quote
                                              Reply

                                              Quick Reply

                                              Join the conversation!

                                              Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                              Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                              Sponsored Links
                                              Thread Tools

                                              Posting Rules
                                              You may not post new threads
                                              You may not post replies
                                              You may not post attachments
                                              You may not edit your posts

                                              BB code is On
                                              Smilies are On
                                              [IMG] code is On
                                              HTML code is Off

                                              Forum Jump


                                              All times are GMT -8. The time now is 1:42 AM.