• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Jirachi and Groudon tradeback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 27, 2019
Hey guys, I made a post like this back in January wanting to do a tradeback for a Jirachi and a Groudon to fill in my Pokedex a bit, except this time, I'm on Moon, and I fixed my connectivity issue. Turns out, it was something to do with my router. I changed routers at some point, and that fixed it, but I'm using my phone's mobile hotspot regularly now. Anywho, TL;DR: I'm looking for a tradeback partner for a Groudon and a Jirachi, (maybe more, but I need to figure out what I need). I'm currently playing on Pokemon Moon. My friend code is 5301-1441-1672. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 45
  • Seen Jan 29, 2024
Hey guys, I made a post like this back in January wanting to do a tradeback for a Jirachi and a Groudon to fill in my Pokedex a bit, except this time, I'm on Moon, and I fixed my connectivity issue. Turns out, it was something to do with my router. I changed routers at some point, and that fixed it, but I'm using my phone's mobile hotspot regularly now. Anywho, TL;DR: I'm looking for a tradeback partner for a Groudon and a Jirachi, (maybe more, but I need to figure out what I need). I'm currently playing on Pokemon Moon. My friend code is 5301-1441-1672. Thanks in advance!

Just to let you know, Pokemon Sun/Moon doesn't have a national dex, so trading Jirachi and Groudon to those games won't help you at all for the pokedex.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 27, 2019
Just to let you know, Pokemon Sun/Moon doesn't have a national dex, so trading Jirachi and Groudon to those games won't help you at all for the pokedex.

I haven't completed the Alola dex yet, but I'm also trying to complete the dex on Pokemon Bank, and I'm relatively close. I think those are the only two in the Hoenn section I don't have yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back