• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
Hello again! As Darkdragon is ready to update the main one and Leparagon raised a new Incineroar, I figured it's a good time to upload certain sprites ¿?

561qtJz.png

Guzzlord first, it had been approved by Leparagon. I also added a wing to the backsprite.

eMbHq8Y.png

Drampa has not been approved, but here is just in case.

Also, I want to take advantage of presenting the following sprites:

T5MksmU.png

oDQZFWU.png

The case in Rockruff is that I do something strange in the face, the right eye, the hair on the cheeks and snout, plus all the stones of his neck were the same size. In this I occupied the same palette except slight changes.
While in the case of Yungoos, the face did not find it similar to that of the Pokémon, its teeth were somewhat disordered and other minor details. This occupies the palette of the Sun and Moon mini for the normal and the previous palette for the shiny.

-Google translate-

dont worry about the guzzlord. I have been sending updated sprites to darkdragon through private message and I have already used your guzzlord with a new backsprite. although I corrected a few things on your sprite.

as for drampa, rockruff, and yungoos, I do not agree with them. quality and aesthetics are more important than accuracy.

for rockruff, thank you for pointing out the stones on the neck. I will fix that. however, many other sprites have eyes sprited that way, like some of the newer Chikorita sprites for example. but okay, i'll change it
the teeth on your yungoos actually look less accurate, to be honest. yungoos' teeth are supposed to be bigger, and the way I sprited the teeth are directly based on the model and some of the official art. aside from that, the eyes look misalligned and the nose is disproportional
for drampa, I disagree with the angle you used. it takes attebtion away from the length of drampa's body and neck. I plan on changing the sprite myself, but differently from this

thank you, mangamanga, for contributing. but please, try not to post sprites that are already done. it impedes progress and it may confuse some of the viewers of this thread. i always try to make my sprites as accurate as possible. if the sprites I make are less accurate than your standards, there is always a good reason for it

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Hello again! As Darkdragon is ready to update the main one and Leparagon raised a new Incineroar, I figured it's a good time to upload certain sprites ¿?

561qtJz.png

Guzzlord first, it had been approved by Leparagon. I also added a wing to the backsprite.

eMbHq8Y.png

Drampa has not been approved, but here is just in case.

Also, I want to take advantage of presenting the following sprites:

T5MksmU.png

oDQZFWU.png

The case in Rockruff is that I do something strange in the face, the right eye, the hair on the cheeks and snout, plus all the stones of his neck were the same size. In this I occupied the same palette except slight changes.
While in the case of Yungoos, the face did not find it similar to that of the Pokémon, its teeth were somewhat disordered and other minor details. This occupies the palette of the Sun and Moon mini for the normal and the previous palette for the shiny.

-Google translate-

Ah, submissions are still suspended... But thanks for the sprites anyway... Only le_paragon, Z-nogyroP, Megax Rocker and MBCMechachu can post sprites in the meantime as we undergo fixes and replacements for the featured sprites...

Years
Hello again! this time I would like to clarify some things.

Spoiler:

-Google Translate-

Last edited:

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
Hello again! this time I would like to clarify some things.

Spoiler:

-Google Translate-

hi again manga! i'll address some of the things you mentioned

Spoiler:

once again, thank you manga. and don't worry, once the other admins and i are done with this phase of sprites, i will be inviting you and some other spriters to help in the next phase for this project. you're one of the more talented spriters in this thread, so your help would be greatly appreciated

to everyone else, we're still working on sprites despite the lack of posts here. we're just not posting them quite yet

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Hello! So here's an update now posted in the OP... For now, the icons:

Solgaleo and Lunala formes:
VUTWtfZ.png
2sd9pP3.png

Surfing and Flying Pikachu:
G9UkLJ3.png
CoheNXd.png

Furfrou forms:
sqwt1F5.png
ssbqdf3.png
tkVcog8.png
Dg57A9k.png
FYG4L2o.png
ha3nJbg.png
9KH9fgF.png
GM3vihQ.png
3Iv6xjI.png

All are made by Megax Rocker except the Pikachu forms which are made by leParagon...

Submissions for Vivillon forms icons are still open...

Submissions for in-battle (256x64) sprites are still suspended due to us performing some maintenance in preparation for the next phase as leParagon mentioned...

In the meantime, in-battle sprites from the OP will be removed and are transferred to the former hub... DropBox link in the OP still contains those sprites alongside the new icons...

Years
Hello! So here's an update now posted in the OP... For now, the icons:

Solgaleo and Lunala formes:
VUTWtfZ.png
2sd9pP3.png

Surfing and Flying Pikachu:
G9UkLJ3.png
CoheNXd.png

Furfrou forms:
sqwt1F5.png
ssbqdf3.png
tkVcog8.png
Dg57A9k.png
FYG4L2o.png
ha3nJbg.png
9KH9fgF.png
GM3vihQ.png
3Iv6xjI.png

All are made by Megax Rocker except the Pikachu forms which are made by leParagon...

Submissions for Vivillon forms icons are still open...

Submissions for in-battle (256x64) sprites are still suspended due to us performing some maintenance in preparation for the next phase as leParagon mentioned...

In the meantime, in-battle sprites from the OP will be removed and are transferred to the former hub... DropBox link in the OP still contains those sprites alongside the new icons...
is it going to be replaced with the newer sprites? all of them?

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
is it going to be replaced with the newer sprites? all of them?

Some of them will be replaced with a totally newer sprites, some only needs a few tweaking and recolors...

EDIT: Sprites from the December 2017 OP which passed the maintenance untouched are now back in the OP! Do note that they are in DS-style colors...

EDIT 2: Replacements, recolors and QCs of non-Gen. 7 species except Alolan Raichu and Complete Zygarde are now available in the OP! Furfrou trims are now also in the OP!

EDIT 3: Some of the Gen. 7 species are now also in the OP! About 19 sprites left (does not include Vivillon forms)...

Last edited:

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
It would be good if at some point you picked up the sprites of the 5th gen and the reedit (above all the backsprites). I love your work: D

thanks :) I do want to edit some, but I don't have as much jurisdiction over them as I do here in gen 7. i'll try talking to chaos rush and see what he thinks :)

Last edited:

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
It would be good if at some point you picked up the sprites of the 5th gen and the reedit (above all the backsprites). I love your work: D

I spoke with chaos, he said he doesn't have plabs to go back and improve his gen 5, but he reminded me about mrdollsteak's sugimori sprite project. he already improved a lot of the gen 5 sprites! :)

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
qc'd turtonator's tail part a bit
made new raichu sprites
tapu fronts are from my old sprite sheet, backs are new. started with koko, then made sizes of the others proportionate from that. lele is meant to be much smaller than the others so dont worry about that
UG0wlLg.png

zHyhoNJ.png

ftzML5N.png

6XsZZmT.png

fpJOKat.png

53ofVlm.png

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
qc'd turtonator's tail part a bit
made new raichu sprites
tapu fronts are from my old sprite sheet, backs are new. started with koko, then made sizes of the others proportionate from that. lele is meant to be much smaller than the others so dont worry about that
UG0wlLg.png

zHyhoNJ.png

ftzML5N.png

6XsZZmT.png

fpJOKat.png

53ofVlm.png

Nice! By the way, is that Turtonator sprite similar to the one that you PM'd to me the last time?

Back