• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Cloud White 3: (v.276: 04/01/2020)

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2023
Just wondering... when Gen 8 comes out, will this include that generation's Pokémon, or will you just stick with Gens 1-7?

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
Just wondering... when Gen 8 comes out, will this include that generation's Pokémon, or will you just stick with Gens 1-7?
It willinclude some of gen 8 Pokémons.
Have you found a Pokemon Location list yet?
I'm actually working on it (since today). It will be available soon with a world map with legend. These things will be available as pdf files. and docx files

Last edited:

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
NEW RELEASE v.222: (09/21/2018)
Changelog:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 26, 2022
After the volcano area for some reason every battle turned into reverse battles (grass beats fire fire beats water water beats grass ect...) is this supposed to be a thing or is it a bug and is it fixed yet

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
After the volcano area for some reason every battle turned into reverse battles (grass beats fire fire beats water water beats grass ect...) is this supposed to be a thing or is it a bug and is it fixed yet

It is because you was in a restaurant with the inversebattle system. I haven't fixed it I suppose. I can take a look at it. I only can suggest you to load a save before that event in inverse battle and to skip this event for the moment.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 26, 2022
It is because you was in a restaurant with the inversebattle system. I haven't fixed it I suppose. I can take a look at it. I only can suggest you to load a save before that event in inverse battle and to skip this event for the moment.

Ok thank you.One more thing i wanted to ask about will there be route headers added(the little thign that pops up when you go into a different area to tell where you are) i like to nuzlocke things and i had to make a judgement call on if it was an encounter or not that i could have.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 3, 2020
1. Myia Town and Fortree City freezes the game
2. Choice Scarf also freezes the game while choosing from the bag. Hence I cannot get my exp share from the bag.
3. Some Pokemon also have some moves that is different from its moveset like Magnezone using stun spore
4. Legendary Pokemon like Entei using struggle.

Please help to fix the bugs. Thanks

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
1. Myia Town and Fortree City freezes the game
2. Choice Scarf also freezes the game while choosing from the bag. Hence I cannot get my exp share from the bag.
3. Some Pokemon also have some moves that is different from its moveset like Magnezone using stun spore
4. Legendary Pokemon like Entei using struggle.

Please help to fix the bugs. Thanks

Thanks. I'll take a look at this when I'll be less busy. Could you tell me your emulator because I've never faced 1) and 2). Thanks. The fix won't be availbable soon because I'm focused on fixing CW2

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 3, 2020
Thanks for your reply.
1. I was using Myboy emulator where one of the house near the entrance of Myia Town glitched up which causes the game to freeze so I uses the older patch of the game to load the safe from before to get past it and reload the save using .the newest patch to continue. This also happens in Fortree City but I found out it is the glitched house at the end of the city.
2. When I opened the bag, the arrow that is almost reaching the Choice Scarf causes the game to freeze and almost black screen.
3. Using Teleport outside battle, causes the player to go to Viridian City instead of nearby city Pokemon Centre.
4. The textbox for Snow Warning does not appear and uses the text of the ability of the Pokemon like
5. The ability Trace that traces MegaBlastoise's ability is the long text that is unknown.
6. Can you include some header for routes because I may sometimes confuse about where to go.
7. Lilycove City has no music if I have mistaken.

Please help to look at it. Thanks Shogun.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 6, 2021
Hi i am unable to get past first part where i got my old rod. where do i go from here? the roads are blocked

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 17, 2019
Hello, im playing the newest game file, but when i enter myia town, the game freezes, i cant continue the game,
Is this a bug and how can i fix it??

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 17, 2019
Thanks for your reply.
1. I was using Myboy emulator where one of the house near the entrance of Myia Town glitched up which causes the game to freeze so I uses the older patch of the game to load the safe from before to get past it and reload the save using .the newest patch to continue. This also happens in Fortree City but I found out it is the glitched house at the end of the city.
2. When I opened the bag, the arrow that is almost reaching the Choice Scarf causes the game to freeze and almost black screen.
3. Using Teleport outside battle, causes the player to go to Viridian City instead of nearby city Pokemon Centre.
4. The textbox for Snow Warning does not appear and uses the text of the ability of the Pokemon like
5. The ability Trace that traces MegaBlastoise's ability is the long text that is unknown.
6. Can you include some header for routes because I may sometimes confuse about where to go.
7. Lilycove City has no music if I have mistaken.

Please help to look at it. Thanks Shogun.

Dude, can you help me in telling me how can i get the older version, so i can patch myia town freezing.

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Does this hack have mega evolution in batle or is it like cloud white the first

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 20, 2018
My cloud white 2 freezes when defeating leaf in pastoria and my cloud white 3 freezes when I enter myia town

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
NEW RELEASE: V.227 (15th december 2018)
This release is fixing the first region after my testing session. However, a few errors are remaining (World tournament unedited, some trainer sprites are bugged, etc.). They will be fixed later because they are "longer " to fix.
Next release will be a fix for Hoenn
Changelog:
Spoiler:

Link: [URL="https://www.dropbox.com/s/2nw7j4lte8agl3o/CW3_227.ups?dl=0"]https://www.dropbox.com/s/2nw7j4lte8agl3o/CW3_227.ups?dl=0[/URL]

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
NEW RELEASE: V.233 (28/12/18)

This will solve some problme with the Hoenn story. HOWEVER, THE FINAL EVENT AT MT.PYRE MAY NOT OCCUR AT ALL, THANKS TO CONFIRM IF IT WORKS I CAN'T TEST IT.

It includes also some features for the incoming extensions (kanto and Kibuto region) and it fix Johto region.
Of course I haven't fixed everything entirely yet but main errors are fixed.

Spoiler:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/baco61hsings9bn/CW3_233.ups?dl=0

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 3, 2020
Hi. It seems like the bug for Choice Scarf still have not fixed yet as it freezes the game before the arrow (1 arrow) reaches it. Please help to fix it so that I can continue the game. Thanks.

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
Hi. It seems like the bug for Choice Scarf still have not fixed yet as it freezes the game before the arrow (1 arrow) reaches it. Please help to fix it so that I can continue the game. Thanks.

The bug is due to a patch that I have applied so I don't know how to fix it. The only thing I've done is to delete the possibility to find the item. So you have to load a save before the moment you've find it.

I suppose you have find it next to lylicove city in Hoenn. So load a save before this.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 4, 2019
Hi , first of all thank you for cloud white 3 !!! However, I have an issue.
I don't find the 7 samurai on the mountain after catching Kyogre and Groudon.
In fact, i caught Kyogre before Groudon, does it make a difference ?

Back