Off-Topic Hang out with people and talk about whatever. Feel free to suggest a better description for this forum as everyone seems to have an opinion. :D

Closed Thread

Old March 22nd, 2015 (10:07 PM).
L E G E N D of

GG to all the Mafia players we've had on PC recently. Been loving the suspense and intriege. :P
Old March 23rd, 2015 (2:58 AM).
likes nissans

Nature: Relaxed
-Reads from a speech transcript.-

U-Uhm...I'd like to t-thank Peitharchia for being an amazing person..always stopping by to chat to me, and being there whenever I feel lonely. One of the few people I'd give my heart to.
Old March 23rd, 2015 (8:33 AM).

Nature: Calm
Hooray for Klippy, El Heroé Oscuro, Zekrom and Sonata. You guys are all awesome mods, and awesome people regardless, and you all have excellent humour!

Hooray for all other PC staff as well, you all put so much work into this place to make it the best Pokémon forum (and IMO, the best of any forum) in existence. I haven't really read many of your posts enough to know you well enough, but I do know that you're all awesome :D!

Shoutout to PlatinumDude for being extremely helpful to people looking for help with competitive Pokémon!

Shoutout to Howmander for being a very kind and helpful person in general!

Shoutout to all the generous traders we have here, everyone I've traded with on this forum has been kind and generally awesome about the whole thing!

Shoutout to gimmepie for being a really funny person!

Shoutout to Hikamaru for being a very kind person!
Old March 23rd, 2015 (8:36 AM).
Owl + Bear =
Owlbear

Location: That place called... Wait, what was it called again?
Nature: Quirky
Shoutout to Dragon for creating the Hoenn Posting Challenge. The third generation forum had died out a little. There used to appear one new post on an already existing thread in a few days. This small push motivated people and brought the activity back to the forum (with already twelve new threads over the last week).

Shoutout to Squirrel for creating a huge amount of new games at Pokémon Trivia. I can't say Pokémon Trivia used to be dead, but these new games make the forum feel more alive and more bonded to the other regular posters there.
Old March 23rd, 2015 (8:48 AM).
D-I-N-O-S-A

Guess it's about time I did this properly;

ASLAN - You're a really interesting and exiting person to be around and I don't think you value yourself as highly as everyone around you does. You're an amazing person to talk to and spend time with and I'm honestly delighted every time I hear you have a holiday coming up just because we have so much fun together when you are around. You're one of the only people I can talk to about anything and I hope you know how much I respect you - you're always such a constant source of happiness despite how bad everything around you seems and that's a truly admirable quality to have. I know in the past you've had something of a difficult life but I'm proud of who you've become from it and I'm proud to call you my friend!

DRAGON - You might be a little surprised to see your name here given we don't talk that much, but you've always been someone I've looked up to and your attitude to life has always been a great example to follow. Your priorities are usually on point and you seem to have a very caring nature about you from our recent chats a couple of nights ago. I'm mostly posting to thank you for that night in the group chat when there was no one else to talk to and you made things a bit easier by being there, but you've always struck me as a guy that would look out for any of his friends and that's a great trait to have.

PIDGEY - You've always been my #1 bird and best friend ever since shortly after we first met. We have a weird friendship a lot of the time and I don't know if it's one that would work for most people, but it works great for us and I'm very thankful for it. You've always been the person to try and cheer me up when things are going badly, to talk to about problems in life, and generally be a great supportive friend no matter what's going on even if I'm being a jerk about it at the time. You put up with a lot from me sometimes and you're still always there to speak reason at the end even if I'm adamant you're wrong (until finally admitting you're right as always), and it's this kind of relationship that makes me think we understand each other a lot better than with most other people. Back when we first met you were instantly trying to be as helpful as possible and, despite being shy at the time, you always went out of your way to make things easier for everyone around you which made me grow quite attached to you early on. Then we got talking properly and realised how much we had in common and we've been great friends ever since. Whether it's constant insults, spamming song lyrics or just arguing about why Bard sucks, I enjoy all of our chats and I'm really glad you're in my life. I'm sure you know I do feel bad about having less time together over the past months, but I think that's just going to be the case from now on and although it sucks I'm sure it won't change anything. Thanks for everything!

SHEEP - This is more of an impersonal thing, but you've always been a great influence on me and you've always been someone to look up to. Your posts are always wonderful to see and you have a tendency to light up any thread you're in - good thing you're in a lot of the ones I use! I loved our chats in the past and it's a shame to see they've stopped, but hopefully we'll find time soon :)

TWILIGHTBLADE - You're a wonderful person despite all the muk you've had to live through and really I just hope you're aware of that. You're an inspiration to me and when I grow up I want to be just like you :p You used to be one of my closest friends and although we've drifted apart recently, I still value your friendship very highly and I hope you know I'll always do anything I can to make you happy if you need me. You were the person that really made me start getting involved with PC (despite being scared of you at first :D) and I can honestly say without you I wouldn't have stuck around for the first few months - you made me feel so welcome and like the forum friendships could become something meaningful. You've always been such a warm and loving person and I know you'd put anyone before yourself in a heartbeat if it made their lives easier, so I just want to say thanks for being such a wonderful person sweetie. You'll always be my momma. ♥

POKÉTRIVIA CREW - Whether old or new every single person making the forum such a fun place to be right now is someone I adore. Revise Librarian is one of the wittiest and funniest people I've met, classiccartoonsftw is a really interesting person that I'm having a lot of fun getting to know, Sheep as I've mentioned before is a constant source of enjoyment in these threads, H.A.N. manages to be the life of every thread with such creative responses to the most lackluster questions and ninjas me at every opportunity possible, Blue gives constant interesting insight into the trivia, DyingWillFlareon has a hilarious and creative mind coupled only be her ability to draw whatever random rubbish we come up with, Starry Windy giving interesting twists to old threads, Sonata making an extra effort to give interesting posts, Foxrally with his really approachable posting style, and even the newer members like magicarp4thewin are making the forum such a fun place to be right now. I'm really sorry if I forgot anyone but I hope you all know I love you!

I almost certainly forgot some people here but that's everyone I can think to thank right now - I might add some more as time goes on. Also just noticed how many animals I seem to be friends with. :D
Old March 23rd, 2015 (2:43 PM).

Nature: Serious
Hugs to my fav battle server regulars Yoshikko, oddísh, oocyst, Castform and thoughts.

Also shout-out to Spherical Ice for being a great mod partner and making Pokémon Gaia, the best looking hack I've seen so far.

A Pokemon that is discriminated!
Support squirtle and make it everyone's favourite.
Old March 23rd, 2015 (2:59 PM). Edited March 23rd, 2015 by Yoshikko.
the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on

Nature: Hasty
i will in return appreciate christos who is like my best mod bud even though i hate his manaphy and even though i let him know this like 2 times a week :)

OK i will elaborate since he's unsatisfied, i appreciated you before this thread even existed ok

christos i appreciate you because you're so approachable, i think you're funny and witty and i can joke around with you but we'll both know we're messing (sometimes :p).
Old March 23rd, 2015 (3:18 PM).
:jigglypuff:

ok since christos mentioned me, shoutout 2 christos for being the coolest
    also for calling me oddish when u heard yoshikko had a sister bcause thats why its my username
    Old March 24th, 2015 (1:52 PM).

Nature: Naive
    I want to hug El Heroé Oscuro for being there for me. He's a rock. A very kind and caring rock.
    Old March 24th, 2015 (5:23 PM). Edited March 25th, 2015 by DyingWillFlareon.
    Burning Candle

Nature: Lonely
    had to wait a day after so it wouldn't look like I was just copying squirrel
    First, I'd like to say thanks to Bliss(who was named Prixy) for getting me out of my shell and coaxing me on in the hacking scene(even if that specific game hasn't come out yet!) and being very friendly and helpful!

And also the people at Challenges, who are vey helpful when you don't understand the rules and creative for making such great challenges.especially AoTora as the sole other signed up challenger at my own

BettyNewbie is around many different threads around Generaland such with great questions that spark everyone to say their opinion and agree or disagree with others'. Just thought I'd gjve a shoutout.

Wicked3DS, CoffeDrink, and everyone else at Toxic to the Touch Poison Type fanclub too, even though we've really slowed down our conversations, I'm sure it's just due to school work and such.

The people I've traded with at the Trading Corner, especially XDamaru and rob_tjis, they're always nice. I can't name everyone from there but you know who you are. :3

The nice people I've met at the ROM Hacking Hub, mostly through the PC: Team Hack Off. This goes mostly to trenhoj, who pushes me to stop being lazy everytime we talk, Ruki Makino and Bill Cipher, who, even if they're out of the hack off for now I guess, still left very big impressions on me, PoK3Matr1x, who is trying just as hard to help us complete our mission!, and my hacking heros: DestinedJaGold, Aethestrode, and Cutlerine. I'm sure there's others from here but I might've forgotten for now. :3

And finally, everyone at Pokemon Trivia- The ones who I actually look forward to talking to every morning. H.A.N., Revise Librarian, Squirrel, magikarp4thewin, Precious Dark, Archer99, Blue, Foxrally, cream, and everyone else either new or old. Ps you're my favorites ;3

*For you are all children of light, children of the day. We are not of the night nor of the darkness. So then let us not sleep, as others do, but let us keep awake and sober. -1Thessalonians 5:5-6
    #TeamTrivia
    Old March 24th, 2015 (9:54 PM). Edited March 25th, 2015 by srinator.
    hello

Nature: Calm
    shoutout to anti for being an amazing person and helping me patiently as i learn the mysterious ways of pokemon.
    shoutout to elf for always having the srica pik in standby so i have something to be scared about all the time.
    shoutout to syn for being a terrible person and threatening me with ghastly/abra offense. na i kid ur cool.
    shoutout to gloom for being amazing and a really nice person to talk too.
    shoutout to archer for being a cool battle buddy.
    zeffy is really great and we were always kinda best buds, aslan for appreciating my you suck channel,christos for his silly manaphy obsession, and ashley for being a big noob :#
    shoutout to wolf for being amazing and hosting pcl, and ofc the battle server for being my home.
    Old March 25th, 2015 (1:28 AM).

Nature: Serious
    Oops, forgot to mention Archer99 for being a decent battler and not talking about how good he is every 2 minutes. :p Also srinator for being the Battle Server mascot.

I'd also mention a few mods but that'd probably be most of them so I won't.

A Pokemon that is discriminated!
    Support squirtle and make it everyone's favourite.
    Old March 25th, 2015 (3:02 AM).
    g'day

Shoutout to my most favourite people in this forum, srinator and Christos, for being literally amazing.

Shoutouts to ALL battle server regulars and staff--without you we won't be where we are right now. Here's to a better future for us, cheers!
    Old March 25th, 2015 (4:02 PM).

Nature: Gentle
    Shoutouts to Sanguine, yoshi and Anti~

Sang is really remarkable and fun to hang with though we don't talk often, Anti is a wonderful battler and I'd say he's the go to person if you need any assistance since he's really knowledgeable and approachable! Yoshikko again for listening and being there for me when I was going through a tough time. :3

Oh and to all my battle server buddies~!
    Old March 28th, 2015 (11:36 PM).

Huge shoutout to the regulars in the Roleplay DCC, lately gimmepie, Foxrally, Deceptio, Weiss Schnee, Turnip, Godzil and more. It's so much fun brainstorming ideas for our section with you guys! RPC 4lyf
    Old March 29th, 2015 (1:45 AM).
    Nakala Pri

Quote:
      Wicked3DS, CoffeDrink, and everyone else at Toxic to the Touch Poison Type fanclub too, even though we've really slowed down our conversations, I'm sure it's just due to school work and such.
      Hey! I made that club!!! XD

Right, since I hate people in general I'll just randomly pick ones which I don't.

Shoutout to Sky! :^D I could finally confide in you about my penchant for anime girls so like.... yeah... cool.

Shoutout to Arx! Even though the engagement is off, which sucks, I'll just marry your girlfriend in revenge.

Shoutout to Mimimahboul! YEAH BOY OUR STORY WILL BECOME A BEST SELLER IN NO TIME!

And of course the BIGGEST BESTEST SHOUTOUT TO FOXRALLY! =D

Here is a rap in honour of him

When I'm feeling nigel-edy
      And blue
      That's when I come to you~
      Your long hair
      And eye's of gums
      NEVER FAIL TO STOP ME FROM FEELING GLUM!
      Yeaaaah
      Foxrally
      You're cool
      Yeaaaah
      Foxrally
      I won't give you any more Popper Snoppers
      Yeaaah
      Foxrally
      BE GOOD TO ME

:')

IF YOU ARE A MOD YOU WILL BE OFFENDED AND BAN ME SO DON'T BOTHER
      Spoiler:
      about time mods finally decide that members matter too
      Old March 29th, 2015 (3:52 AM).

Nature: Gentle
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Nakala Pri View Post
      IF YOU ARE A MOD YOU WILL BE OFFENDED AND BAN ME SO DON'T BOTHER
      Spoiler:
      about time mods finally decide that members matter too
      Hun, I like you, but you have to know that mods aren't out to get you. :(
      Of course you guys matter, and we love ya~
      Old March 29th, 2015 (4:12 AM).
      Nakala Pri

Quote:
        THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT ME TO BELIEVE!!!!

it's not paranoia if they're out go get you >:^)
        Old March 29th, 2015 (6:51 AM).

Nature: Adamant
        I'm just leaving this here to say all of you who are making the RPC DCC so fun with our alien antics are amazing people and that I hope to see you all continue to make me laugh the way you are now.

Also, special thanks to Animus for being the reason all this craziness is happening.
        Heil Blarzigord!
        Old March 29th, 2015 (7:34 AM).

Nature: Modest
        Shoutout to my amazing mod partners Dipu, Larry, and Sonata. I love you guys and it's been a great first few days of being a team. Really looking forward to working with you guys for a very long time. You are all amazing B)

Administrator

Old March 29th, 2015 (8:09 AM).

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
        Of course you guys matter, and we love ya~
        The kind words from Shawn aka Dragon are shown in its glory once again.

Anyways, I want to give him a shoutout for pretty much all the hard work he's put into the forums, even things outside his own section (looking at you, latest event going on in Advance Generation) and is always a down-to-earth person at heart, and while some of us think he's fast becoming the new Syd (he's now at the helm of three sections) he'll always be our cuddly mod.

I would not be surprised if he eventually ascends to higher staff, because he's that dedicated and we love him for that.

http://daikenkki.tumblr.com/
        Old March 29th, 2015 (8:19 AM).

Quick shoutout to GreyBidoof for being a really fun person to JP with, adventure for accepting Blarzigord as her faith as well as all the people who are contributing to the RPC discussion atm :D

HEIL BLARZIGORD!
        I make memes and other carcinogens
        Old March 29th, 2015 (8:25 AM).
        Hollow.

Nature: Adamant
        Shoutout to gimmiepie for being such a dynamic blogger and becoming my arch nemesis when it comes to being PC's top blogger...okay maybe not that last part haha. But seriously, he has done an excellent job in creating fun, exciting, and most importantly, engaging blog entries as of late that it's made his blog a great daily visit in my day. Plus the fact that that he is so consistent with his blog entries is the cherry on top for me.

Keep up the great work, bud. It's always nice to see bloggers being incredibly active.
        Old March 29th, 2015 (9:16 AM).

I want to share my appreciation of FBI Agent for his fantastic work in the ROM Hacking sections. His resource thread is one of the most useful R&D developments and his willingness to help new hackers and clueless older ones show how much of an awesome person he is. ^_^
        Old March 29th, 2015 (9:28 AM). Edited March 29th, 2015 by Yoshikko.
        the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on

Nature: Hasty
        shoutout to myself because....i'm stressed rn
        but my hair looks good
        and i'm very happy with my body atm
        i appreciate myself :)

Quick Reply