• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

White hack: Pokemon Omega Paradox (Version 2.0)

XxAsterxX

Moon Black 2 Developer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 24, 2023
Pokemon Omega Paradox​
Completed Version​
This is a Hack of Drayano's: Pokemon Volt White​

Introduction: This is my first ever post on Pokecommunity so I hope I did this correctly...
In the past I hacked Pokemon Volt White just messing around editing overworld's and Gym Leaders but after a long time I decided to continue hacking and complete it. Before i planned on releasing this hack I ended up changing the trainers you train against into more important trainers more specifically Gym Leaders or now known as Former-Gym Leaders. Some trainers I replaced for looker,lance,etc. Now that I have explained why you see important characters everywhere throughout the game, I can explain the hack itself...

Story: Its been one month since the Masked Man attack many have been killed some have been severely injured. Many people are fleeing Unova while some have come to save it.....After the attack many elite clans have formed in Unova composed of strong team Rocket and Plasma grunts and Team Aqua has reformed in Unova to liberate Pokemon and has allied with the Masked Man.

You have survived the Masked man attack and your friends Cynthia and Drake have returned to Unova to see you pick your first Pokemon. You as one of the few people who can Omega-Evolve Pokemon has been given the chance to get a starter Pokemon and stop the Masked Man.
The Masked Man leaves a scar on all of his victims, seen by the blacked out faces of all the victims, you are destined to stop him.
-Everything wierd you see early on like Drayden as the proffersor is explained later on in the game as well as the true identity of the Masked Man

Features :

~New Gym Leaders: Many gym leaders are dead some have been replaced or demoted
~New Elite Four and Champion
~New Trainer Classes
~New Rivals
~New Pokemon: over 40 new Pokemon varying from Fakemon, Omega Pokemon, Mega Pokemon, Alola Pokemon, very few Gen 6-7 Pokemon, and Yugioh-mons( I replaced old Pokemon sprites for new Pokemon sprites)
~Increased level curve compared to the original Pokemon White: Your starter determines how difficult your journey will be (The Masked Man in his first battle puts geodude at a disadvantage in that scenario geodude is hard mode)the difficulty is not actually changed, your starter determines if your battles will be easy or hard.
Geodude-Easy Mode (First gym leader has Audino making you level up fast) (Changed sprite+Fire Type)
Eevee-Hard Mode
Zorua-Medium Mode
~New Music-->Music from Pokemon Hoenn White created by King Drapion composed by PkmnSoundFontRemix
---->I was going to ask permission to use his music but he seems to inactive online
~New Starters
~Text Edits
~New Move-Sets and Stats for certain Pokemon
~Many other features thanks to Drayano--> I was going to ask permission but he seems to inactive online also
~Omega-Evolution: Some Pokemon in Unova can Omega-Evolve alike to Mega-Evolution but this can not be reverted and is used to evolve a base Pokemon
~Mega Evolution (outside of battle): Only two Pokemon can Mega-Evolve
-Camerupt and Slowbro

Screenshots
s6OjTnU.png
9Lm6V0y.png
QIfC1zT.png
ZJIO8Nd.png
cAcBiSC.png
G7qWCDc.png

J3LCJ3j.png
sh5eEiD.png

UssjJR9.png
0uHxgGy.png

uHrnfjB.png
bMJYa1m.png

uspJpFy.png
ZRi6np2.png

DyPhryR.png
5PhBSqw.png

Credits:
Spriters:None of the sprites in game belong to me rather the spriters below
_blckwh-d703uss
ruzadong4001
TrEEck0ia
Akuma-Tsubasa
Zender1752(Amazing Spriter)-Used Many Of His Sprites
ShainoInc (pretty sure I used your sprite)
tahayarkhan
Segesi
JIKARORIGINAL
Shutwig
larskrot
TardisHobo's
EndlessTGX
OceansLugiaSpirit
xMachaku
theartistofzane
HatPop
gurain
Falgaia(Smogon XY Project)-Used his great pokemon sprites
JaegerLucciano23
princess-phoenix
xdancepikachudancex
Luckygirl88
Doubled32
leparagon
Ryou Kimura
JanWolfSky-Yugioh Sprites
OceansLugiaSpirit

I know i missed some message me through reddit or pokecommunity if I used your sprite and your not on the list

Tools Used:
Kazowar-BW Tools
Twisted Fatals-Stats editor
ANDT-Move Editor and Evolution Editor
PPTXT-Text editor
Universal Pokemon Randomizer to change starters

Others:
Drayano
KingDrapion
Nintendo and Game Freak

Bugs:
-Sometimes the text doesn't fit in the box due to extended text, may occur with the Masked Man so I changed his name at times to MM
-Some Female Pokemon Sprites are messed up
-I tried adding the Omega sign into the game, it didn't work so it turned into a question mark in game this only occurs once in the text
-Some peoples overworlds have dots over them due to Changed sprites

Notes:
-This is the only version of Pokemon Omega Paradox no beta or alpha exists-
-Legendaries remain same as Drayano's location, plus P2 Laboratory and Abundant shrine, are where two new legendaries are located
-Geodude as a starter is changed and is a fire type who evolves straight to Golem at level 25
-Megas and Final form Omegas can not be caught, don't bother trying since they should not show up in the first place
-The final oppenent is Ash waiting in Undella Town
-I may have said professor Drake at times since I was typing fast while changing the text
-Not all names are changed if you encounter a name you want me to fix pm me on Reddit (Xx-Aster-xX) once I get enough names fixed I can release a fully name changed version
-Team Aqua is under-levelled some times
-TM and HM compatibility's are unchanged

Important Pokemon Changes:
Wimpod DOES NOT EVOLVE
Geodude skips Graveler evolution since he was changed
Eevee can Omega-Evolve (New Eeveelution)
Spinark and Dewpider evolve into Araquanid
If you see a non-alolan Pokemon who is a new type it may Omega-evolve
Lycanroc Day form has a terrible back sprite and has levitate
Craindos is not Tyrantum in any way

Omega Pokemon Guide:
Spoiler:

New Pokemon Locations:
Spoiler:

Download:
XdeltaUI: https://www.romhacking.net/utilities/598/

Patch Pokemon White(USA, Europe)-Romhustler using XdeltaUI
-Camerupt's mega isn't working at this moment I will fix it in beta 3 (I'm unsure if Slowbro's mega works properly)

Pokemon Omega Paradox Patch: http://www.mediafire.com/file/larfty88i93nacy/Pokemon_Omega_Paradox_Completed_Version_Patch.xdelta

Version 2.0:Fixed some trainer levels that occur in chargestone cave, fixed Ponyta's Omega-Evolution and updated the wild pokemon in some areas

http://www.mediafire.com/file/46lc05yd3xvlq07/Pokemon+Omega+Paradox+Completed+Version+Patch+2.0.xdelta

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 27, 2023
Going to test this out, sounds cool dude.

Few quick issues, when you walk into doors and transition the screen glitches and goes all white, doesn't break anything but its a bug nonetheless.

Most people have a little dot over there head.

At times when Cynthia speaks it says Bianca. Only tested about 5 minutes so far but just noting those.

Drakes battle sprite is not centered.

Last edited:

XxAsterxX

Moon Black 2 Developer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 24, 2023

Few quick issues, when you walk into doors and transition the screen glitches and goes all white, doesn't break anything but its a bug nonetheless.

At times when Cynthia speaks it says Bianca. Only tested about 5 minutes so far but just noting those.

Walking into doors issue is directly from the original rom not fixable
Couldn't find all of the text files explains why it says Bianca (this occurs very few times)
People have dots over them cause of the new sprites I added
Don't know why it isn't centred though

Last edited:

XxAsterxX

Moon Black 2 Developer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 24, 2023

I tested it and for me the screen doesn't turn white when I enter a building

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 2, 2017
Nice hack. Can you tell me where can I find that Mimikyu or another Gen VI or Gen VII pokemon?

XxAsterxX

Moon Black 2 Developer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 24, 2023
Nice hack. Can you tell me where can I find that Mimikyu or another Gen VI or Gen VII pokemon?

Mimikyu is in Dream Yard and rock ruff comes early on in the game
Just a heads up Mimkyu has illusion instead of disguise since his ability wasn't created at that time

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 27, 2023
The white screen when transitioning I found to be a issue using fast forward on the drastic emulator.

XxAsterxX

Moon Black 2 Developer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 24, 2023
The white screen when transitioning I found to be a issue using fast forward on the drastic emulator.

I tested it on my R4 and Desume both worked fine it could just be the emulator then or maybe cause your on fast forward

Years
Would it be possible your you to add a list of pokemon that can omega evolve and how and put it in a spoiler? same with listing the the fake mon and how they evolve so we know

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 28, 2024
honestly, this hack is all over the place. there are tons of glitches and i've gone through the pokemon sprites and they're all hack jobs, or stolen. i know whatever pokemon you put over drowzee is not your own sprite. advertising all of the 'new pokemon' as animated is kind of silly too, especially since they're just pasted over the old pokemons animation which makes it look stupid. i didn't see a single 'omega evolution' either, but i did see the incredibly random yugioh sprites though. the overworld sprites are also really weird looking/glitchy

i know what you were going for is incredible ambitious, but just very difficult to do on DS games. i recommend trying essentials

XxAsterxX

Moon Black 2 Developer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 24, 2023
Thank you for your hard work. Do you know where can I get a Froakie? :)

I couldn't add him in but I'm working on a hack with all the Kalos Pokemon in it so I'm definitely going to add all his forms and Ash-Greninja

XxAsterxX

Moon Black 2 Developer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 24, 2023
honestly, this hack is all over the place. there are tons of glitches and i've gone through the pokemon sprites and they're all hack jobs, or stolen. i know whatever pokemon you put over drowzee is not your own sprite. advertising all of the 'new pokemon' as animated is kind of silly too, especially since they're just pasted over the old pokemons animation which makes it look stupid. i didn't see a single 'omega evolution' either, but i did see the incredibly random yugioh sprites though. the overworld sprites are also really weird looking/glitchy

i know what you were going for is incredible ambitious, but just very difficult to do on DS games. i recommend trying essentials
This was my first test at ds hacking, now that I know what I'm doing im going to make a hack focused on Kalos with only Kalos Pokemon in the region and the sprites I use I make sure the are free to use before using them

I know it's all over the place since I stopped working on it then contineued after a really long time.
I would make a hack with Pokemon Essentials but I tried starting a hack from scratch and mapping with new tilesets but I find it difficult maybe I should try again.
I saw some guides I may just try out Pokemon Essentials

Last edited:

XxAsterxX

Moon Black 2 Developer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 24, 2023
Would it be possible your you to add a list of pokemon that can omega evolve and how and put it in a spoiler? same with listing the the fake mon and how they evolve so we know

I can try to but here's a couple Grimer(Fire Type),Ponyta.Eevee can Omega evolve then there is Snowgon who evolves by level.I will work on a proper list later...

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
you have an awesome talent to be able to do a nintendo ds pokemon game hack, because I know this is very difficult and sometimes almost impossible, but I give you an expensive tip, take off the fakemons and yugi oh monsters , this has nothing to do with pokemon, if you delete these fakemons and yugi oh monsters of the hack, the game will stay perfect and probably the best of all. Keep working hard, you're very good guy. Sorry for my bad english.

XxAsterxX

Moon Black 2 Developer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 24, 2023
you have an awesome talent to be able to do a nintendo ds pokemon game hack, because I know this is very difficult and sometimes almost impossible, but I give you an expensive tip, take off the fakemons and yugi oh monsters , this has nothing to do with pokemon, if you delete these fakemons and yugi oh monsters of the hack, the game will stay perfect and probably the best of all. Keep working hard, you're very good guy. Sorry for my bad english.
Good idea! When I find the time I will make a version like that i will be busy soon so I can't do it yet.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Oh.. Nice! I hope that you find the time, and you can make that version. Congratulations for the great work!

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2020
Dude that looks nice! Finally someone's setting the pace again with ds hacking.
How far does it goes?
Good luck u give allot people here hope!

Back