The PokéCommunity Forums Off-Topic Discussions Deep Discussion
Life Confessing Love

Deep Discussion Have a seat at Deep Discussion for in-depth discussions, extended or serious conversations, and current events. From world news to talks on life, growing up, relationships, and issues in society, this is the place to be. Come be a knight.

Old June 4th, 2018 (9:37 AM).
Primary form of sustenance is cute images

Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by colours View Post
Love comes in many forms after all, and only one of those forms is romantic love. For some reason, there's this negativity surrounding platonic love that I will never understand but in my eyes, platonic love can feel just as real as romantic love, and i wish more people were aware of this.
Oh absolutely, and in a lot of cases, I value some friendships and most familial relationships higher than I would most romantic ones, especially in the early stages.

I think a lot of the issue is biology; like I said, we can't control how we feel about someone, it's just how our brains are wired. It's a lot more instinctual than the feelings we have for friends.

Relevant Advertising!

Old June 16th, 2018 (5:41 PM).
would like to battle!

Nature: Brave
For one thing, I wouldn't confess my love to anyone before I was friends with them for a while first. I have to enjoy my time with someone, and fall for them first before I could really call it love. Even if you think it's love sometimes, it's not, hahah.

Any time I've ever fallen in love, it was to someone I'd already known for quite some time, so the "Lets be friends first" had already come and gone. So it was either confess and they reciprocate, or confess, they shot me down, and we never tried again. lol

On a somewhat different note, I believe that relationships should be taken slowly if you want real love to come out of it.

previously known as Drew
paired to Palamon

Quick Reply