• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am happy to help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikaldinho

professional game creator!
Years
I am a game developer, and you can find out some stuff about me here:
http://www.mikesgames-productions.co.uk (got to the about us page, and read about Michael)

I have a hell of a load of spare time, because of the summer holidays, and so i decided to help out anyone here.

here is what i can help you with:

-programming (GML, C# or JS )
-graphics (logo's, userbars, sigs, etc - but no sprites)
-sound effects ( i know some of the basics ;) )

So, if you need any help, contact me through a PM.

I am happy to most things for free, but the bigger the thing needed, the bigger the possibility you will have to pay ( i do not charge much )

all the best,
Michael Brockwell

Last edited:

thepsynergist

Vinemon: Sauce Edition Programmer and Composer
Years
I wish you knew Ruby, or I'd ask you a way I can integrate the NeoMode7 script into Pokemon Essentials. Let me know if your willing to try, and I can send you both scripts.

mikaldinho

Years
Nothing is too hard. know the basics and you can know anything!

PM me the scripts, and i will see what i can do for you.

Pokeman298

Life knows not right nor wrong
Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2011
hey, would you be able to make a script, then convert it to ruby? i dont have it but, could you try to make it??

ConCept

Foreigner Productions
Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2011
Well, the contest is almost over, and well, we will still be needing help with those sounds. I'll contact you when the contest is over the fine details.

zingzags

PokemonGDX creator
Years
OMG NEO-MODE 7 integrated with PE good luck with that. But is it going to be public?

I was wondering if you can help me create a pokemon logo >.>
Im a Photoshop nub, and I want to create a Title with Jirachi in it :D (pokemon serenity ftw)

mikaldinho

Years
OMG NEO-MODE 7 integrated with PE good luck with that. But is it going to be public?

I was wondering if you can help me create a pokemon logo >.>
Im a Photoshop nub, and I want to create a Title with Jirachi in it :D (pokemon serenity ftw)

yes.

PM me details, and I will get to work :)

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
You seem to really want to help, so can you whip me up a quick logo? I'll leave the font and ideas up to you, all I require is it says "Pokemon Americium" without the quotes obviously. A black and white color scheme would be nice too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back