• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] AdorbzFangirl Art Stuff

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Keep in mind that I'm not the best artist. I started to draw later than most, so I'm still trying really hard. The best I can draw at this point are chibis as well. >< My current task is working on clothing details, which is what will be showcased here! If it's okay with mods here, I might also post some of my resources I used (with credits of course). :3

So, here we go...

Spoiler:

I really do like how this came out. I wanted to go for a style where it looked like she had ice cream poured on her head, but she really didn't. XD

Spoiler:

This one was more random than anything. :c

That's all I have so far. If you guys actually LIKE these, I might consider posting more of them. \o/

Years
Sharing resources is alright as long as you give proper credit to them yee :)

And awww thats adorbz! You have such a unique style and with practice it will grow to be better~ I do have to say I love the details most of all that you have in your works, it makes the clothes stand out.

If you want to practice a bit more, I suggest looking at human poses as reference, use the lengths of the body parts in your chibis and slowly work your way upwards. ^^

Keep it up, and I hope to see more from you <3

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Aw, these are very cute! I hope you decide to keep drawing! And I think it's great that you've tackled coloring so early in your artistic career!

Do you plan on converting these into digital eventually?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Aw, these are very cute! I hope you decide to keep drawing! And I think it's great that you've tackled coloring so early in your artistic career!

Do you plan on converting these into digital eventually?

Yeah... I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to do the clothing folds. It's weird because I can't learn them no matter how hard I try... ;o;

I've tried digital before, but it's always harder for me. I'm still trying to tackle the differences between it and traditional atm. ><

Spoiler:

Here's one I did with my new markers I got yesterday! It's very colorful, I know... but I was trying out my new colors! <3 I really adore the strawberry skirt the most tbh! I'm really trying to do different designs each time because I need the practice. I'm always just doing a basic t-shirt and pants on my drawings... and that gets boring fast. ;w;

Also, my other fine liner marker finally died... rip.

Last edited:
Back