• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Arcanian Clan

SuperTreaz

The Elder of Dunsparce
Years
Flareon is all about attack. Its Sp. Atk is pitiful,
Espeon and Glaceon are all for Sp. Atk.
Vaporeon has a buttload of HP, and with Acid Armor, it will have some decent Def,
Jolteon is super fast.
Umbreon and Leafeon are for Sp. Def and Defense, respectively,
And Eevee is pretty crappy in terms of Base Stats.

Years
Flareon is all about attack. Its Sp. Atk is pitiful,
Espeon and Glaceon are all for Sp. Atk.
Vaporeon has a buttload of HP, and with Acid Armor, it will have some decent Def,
Jolteon is super fast.
Umbreon and Leafeon are for Sp. Def and Defense, respectively,
And Eevee is pretty crappy in terms of Base Stats.

I'm gonna use Jolteon, because I already got a fire type on my team [Arcanine]

General question to everybody: Is there anything major to WiFi battling besides EV's and IV's? Also if you would be kind of enough to critique my Team once it is complete that would be wonderful.

Last edited:

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
Years
I will critique it for you, and also items and abilities matter a lot too. Say you have a T-tar and a Heatran. The Heatran's investment of Ev's is 252 Hp, 126 Def and 126 SpD. It has a relaxed nature. T-tar can have any EV's/IV's/Nature, it doesn't matter, we just want to use his ability, Sandstream. Sandstorms up Steel/Rock and Ground types Special Defense making this Heatran ideal for sandstorm teams. It is quite bulky and it will let you set up, providing you don't run into a EQ Dugtrio. Give Heatran a Leftovers and he's a force to be reckoned with.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
I will critique it for you, and also items and abilities matter a lot too. Say you have a T-tar and a Heatran. The Heatran's investment of Ev's is 252 Hp, 126 Def and 126 SpD. It has a relaxed nature. T-tar can have any EV's/IV's/Nature, it doesn't matter, we just want to use his ability, Sandstream. Sandstorms up Steel/Rock and Ground types Special Defense making this Heatran ideal for sandstorm teams. It is quite bulky and it will let you set up, providing you don't run into a EQ Dugtrio. Give Heatran a Leftovers and he's a force to be reckoned with.

no it doesn't lol it only ups rock types special defense

Years
I've been EVing for awhile now, it's really getting tedious. At least I had vitamins to give me a kickstart

this looks fun i wanna join
name:google
game:white
fc:none

i want to know how this works

I'm pretty sure you need to fill out the form and have a friendcode. Everybody else has one

Last edited:

SuperTreaz

The Elder of Dunsparce
Years
Sorry guys, I've been busy with camp. Hahah.
No, TAC is still a clan. Wolflare made a mistake (oh silly wolflare). The name looks fine on my PC, though.

Also... WELCOME, JOSEPH AND GOOGLE!

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
Years
I'm about 120 Attack EV's in.
Then in doing Speeed EV's.
I'm still on my first Pokemon, Elekid

use power items to speed up the process (1 patrat/lillipup equals 5 EVs) I also found some legit pokerus not long ago (double the amount of EV's you get, even if its cured.).

Years
Sorry guys, I've been busy with camp. Hahah.
No, TAC is still a clan. Wolflare made a mistake (oh silly wolflare). The name looks fine on my PC, though.

Also... WELCOME, JOSEPH AND GOOGLE!

Woah the clan is growing really fast.
This is awesome

use power items to speed up the process (1 patrat/lillipup equals 5 EVs) I also found some legit pokerus not long ago (double the amount of EV's you get, even if its cured.).

Do you know any way to get Pokerus?
It looks helpful

Last edited:

SuperTreaz

The Elder of Dunsparce
Years
Pokerus is random. If you want, I have a PC full of Reserve Pokerus Infected Bros to infect your party if you want. It'll help with your EV training.

Back