• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] (M)(IC) Earth and Sky: Return to Lethia

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Gelius Prowers - Team Skyward
Death or Life

I tried everything to stop Kyurem but there is nothing i could do.
"Kyurem use Hyper Beam on him!" Gethigis commanded Kyurem.
The Hyper Beam made direct hit on me and my pokemon.

I fell of from the tower.

Then a memory appeared in front of me. The memory was when i was 10... My family left New Bark Town... I was so alone on that time...

I fainted... But i saw something and someone... Were allies or enemies?

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Miracle and the Elemental Forest

I woke up. I was on a Forest. But this forest was strange, with light particles floating.
I could not believe that i was alive. Then i heard noises of explosions. I looked at the map and i was near from Standing Grace. This means... Cabbage was still fighting.

"Flygon we need to help Cabbage!" I said to Flygon. Flygon nods.

I reached there and i saw Cabbage and her Flygon almost fainting with horrible wounds. The Exploud used an Hyper Beam.
"Flygon Counter back the Exploud's Hyper Beam with Hyper Beam!" I commanded.

"What happened Cabbage? How are you so hurt? And where is Gold, Crystal and Silver? Where are your Friends?" I asked worried. I looked around and i saw Team Magma Kiddnaping Gold, Silver and Cyrstal. "Team Magma..."

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Standing Grace​

As the fighting continues, a piercing echo of a horn echoes from the mountains as the wild pokemon stop attacking and immediately retreat from the battlefield. Shadoan became more puzzled than he was before until he glanced up and got a look from what they were retreating from. A large black ball of energy was slowly falling from up above, moving slowly towards the ruined radio tower. The ball engulfs the top section of the tower and continues out until it reaches the ground past it. On impact, the dark energy creates a shockwave followed by the sound of a blast, causing large bouts of wind and debris to fill the streets until the ball dissipates.Looking back to the radio tower, Shadoan inspected the top half of what the dark energy past through, the metal that was affected was rusted, the red R's were faded and the vines that covered the tower died. The metal snaps and the top of the tower crumbles, falling over and hitting the earth, taking out the operations building underneath it.

"That explains the 'Black Sun.'" With the wild pokemon gone, Shadoan turns to Luke and sighs. "Well, that solves 1 mystery but opens another. Where the black ball of energy came from.... For our purpose, I think we should seek out the source and kill it off to prevent any future problems. If it lands here, it may land in other areas in Lethia and make our journey much worse..." Looking around, Scan the landscape and sighed. "We should get our teams together. I saw a boy talk to your team mate earlier, Cabbage was her name, right? She was leaving off with a boy heading for the Hotel Tower.... We should gather them and look for Morty, who I hope which is done looting these old homes; there's not a whole lot to loot since that thing ages everything in it's range."

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
CABBAGE
A Proud Gold Member

A Blinding Reunion

As Charizard flies me back to Standing Grace, I see my Flygon with the group of kids I saw before. I command my Charizard to fly me down there. Luckily he knew where I was pointing, but I just grunt. I hate being blind. Then once we land, I return my Charizard. Flygon can take things from here. Then I noticed that Gelius wasn't with them.

"Hey, wasn't Gelius with you guys?"

"Yeah, he just went over there," pointed a... I give up. Hate being blind.

"I think we should..."

Then there was an explosion that send all fives of us, I think it's five, flying and landing hard on the ground. Flygon looks up and I see people in black and red uniforms. I really can't tell anything. I need my glasses. But hearing the cries of pokemon, I knew that I need to be ready for battle.

"Out at them Charizard!"

Charizard roars as he comes out.

"Take care of them all!"

I really try my best to see the scene in front of me but all I see are flashes of attacks. Why can't I be born with normal vision?! Talk about worst case... Then I hear my Charizard cry out horribly and I could only make out him falling. At least I could tell he can't take no more. I return Charizard back. The I hear a man speak:

"This is pathetic. Finish them off."

Then there was another explosion, but this time all of us were sent flying. My head landed hard on some rocks. Then all I see are feet and then nothing.

"What happened Cabbage? How are you so hurt? And where is Gold, Crystal and Silver? Where are your friends?"

That voice. Gelius. My head still feels heavy. Ugh... I can't even tell if it's him.

"You mean your friends? We were-" I grunt and roll to my side. I feel weak. "We were attacked by some people. I couldn't make-" This time I moan. "We were outnumbered. I can't remember what happened next."

I try making out my Flygon. She looks badly beaten. Where are the others? Blaziken and Gastrodoon... I sure hope Starly got to Luke and Shadaon. I feel so weak and tired... I try getting up and fall back down, hard. Everything feels heavy as I see darkness again.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Plan Disk

While i was fighting i saw a CD case. I picked it up.
They are strong but not better than me.
"Transfer!" I shouted.
Instantly Grovyle, Blaziken and Ludicolo are switched. Like i planned.
Three pokemon were called to battle. Were: Swampert, Metagross and Delphox.

"Swampert use Hydro Cannon, Delphox Mystical Fire and Metagross Sludge Bomb!" I commanded the 3 fully evolved pokemon to take down to what it seems to be 100 pokemon.
The Manetric were knocked out. "Transfer!" I shouted again and Grovyle, Ludicolo and Blaziken came back.
I tried to do anything to not be knocked out. Where is the help?

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Protection

Cabbage was down. This means I'm the only up to fight.
"Flygon take Cabbage and her pokemon to the forest where i woke up. I will meet you later!" Flygon nods and flies to the forest.
I retreated to help Cabbage.

I reached to the forest. She was unconsious. She wasn't wearing her glasses. I gave her glasses back with a message attached to it.
I also put her a blanket. I left my Flygon with her and left my secret base in Elemental Forest.

I went back to Standing Grace near the forest to help her friends.
"Flygon protect her at all cost!" I gave the order to Flygon.
It's time to fight!

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
CABBAGE
A Proud Gold Member

Attempting

I see darkness and feel pain. I don't think I can... I open my eyes. My head is still throbbing, and I feel so... Where's Gelius? I passed out while telling him of the attack... The pain makes me roll to my left. Now that I'm more focused, I can tell either my ribs are cracked or broken; hopefully not the latter. Then there's this killer of headaches, my left shoulder hurts, and my jaw still feels that punch from earlier. I grunt. Then I see... A paper? I can't really tell... It's next to something. Luckily I can stretch out my hand and it finds the paper. But there's something else too. Could it be... I try grasping on the object. Yes! My glasses! But how did... I put them on.

Now that's better. Even though I don't have enough strength to lift myself up, I can still observe the place I'm in. The first thing I noticed was the blanket on top of me. I check out my surroundings. This place is wide with wood inside? No, this isn't a house. A secret base? Maybe so. Then I notice the piece of paper is a letter. I begin to read it:

"Cabbage.
If you are reading this note that's because you woke up.
I left Flygon with you to protect you while you were asleep. I also healed your pokemon.
I went back to Standing Grace to rescue your friends.

With honor to help anyone, Gelius

P.S.: You are on a secret base that i made on Elemental Forest, right next to Standing Grace."

Huh. I was right. Not bad of a secret base I guess. But if all my pokemon are healed... I check to make sure everyone is there. I summon them out one by one. Only three pokeballs are empty; the pokemon being Blaziken, Gastrodoon, and Starly. Hopefully Luke and Shadaon are okay... Still though, I just can't sit here crying out that I'm weak. I need to do some action around here. But Gelius said that he would be back and his Flygon protecting me so scratch out from returning to Standing Grace. But first thing is first...

I try pulling myself up but I feel so heavy. My left shoulder burns as I push my arms up and grab the wall. I need to get up. Now. I pull myself and I can finally stay standing, but I let out a tiny yell. From the exit I see Flygon looking towards me.

"I'm okay, it's just that I need to get up. Only the side effects. I promise I'm okay."

I'm anything but okay. Flygon buys it and continues to be on guard. Everything feels heavy and I feel like... Oh no. I must have gotten a concussion if I feel like puking. Just great.

"Flygon, can you let me step outside? I don't want to puke inside here."

He gives me a suspicious look but he lets me go outside. I feel woozy walking but I keep going until I get behind a bush. Then I let everything go out. Afterwards, I go back inside and do my best to not sit down, but my everything seems to swim. The most I can do is sit down and lean on the wall. I get on my laptop to stop me from going out like a light.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Luke Clifford - Team Gold

Before I can comply to Shadaon's ideas a starly swoops in. I turn slightly startled and stumble back a bit as it lands on my head. My eyes dim as I try to glare at the Starly resting on my head but I shrug it off. It must have something to say.

'Cabbage and Gelius have been fighting to the west of here, and that's mostly everything the bird is telling me,' Kelden sighs. I press my lips together and Starly spreads out it's wings and stands up before jumping onto Kelden's shoulders.
'Well for all we know anything can happen...' Kelden nods and sits down. Shadaon is probably wondering what the hell is going on so I think it's in my best interest to explain.

"Um, Cabbage and Gelius, I think I pronounced that right, are, or were, fighting to the west of here, and I think they're doing fine. Regrouping may cost us some time, and who knows how many of those orb things will come at us, so I'm sorry to be awkward about it but I'll try and kill two birds with one stone but it's the most I can do..." I notice Kelden is in position on the floor as the blue light starts to trail up his body from the earth. The power of the earth flows into his body until his whole body is covered in the blue lights replacing where the dark patches of black are. I release Kanade from his ball and he looks at me for a second before turning away to Kelden.

'I'm doing it now, but after this I don't think I'll have enough strength to fight with you,' Kelden moans. I nod even though he can't see what I'm doing. Kanade stretches out for a second before he uses Double Team and creates about 100 copies of himself scattered around Shadaon and I before they all scatter into various directions after being given physical control and a mental link from Kelden. After every one of them had scattered, Kelden's concentration fades and he stumbles, placing both his forearms on the ground whilst panting heavily. I kneel beside him instinctively and rub his back.

"You did good," I say out loud, rather than in my head. I don't want to strain him any further. Only one Kanade remains by my side, the original.

"Kanade should take care of finding Morty, Cabbage and Gelius and bringing them to us. All the Absol are mentally linked and can trace each other almost like me and Kelden can, and if any new information arises, Kelden can translate." I stop and look at Shadaon directly in the eyes in a serious manner. I wasn't going to lie I hadn't pushed Kelden this far in a long time but I didn't want Shadaon to know that. I decided it would be best to keep my remaining pokémon in their pokéballs as they would only get in Shadaon's way, and he seemed to be the type of trainer who would use strong pokémon, whereas I was one to come up with tactics from behind and provide support. I move my hand gesturing for Shadaon to move first.

I didn't know what I was doing or getting myself into at all. I've done enough to help but I can't really do much more. I needed as much information as I could get, and hopefully Kanade's clones would help with that. Still even though we did seem to be in the all clear I worried about what was up ahead, and where we were supposed to go.

Pokémon:
Spoiler:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Thief is always usefull

I strike into the man at the ruins, While Grovyle uses Thief at him.
"Grovyle great job show me what you got!" Grovyle gave me the item. It's Silver Wing.
My wounds were worst than Cabbage's ones.
"I need to retreat but first..." I thought and threw a pokeball my Pokegear number.
"Swampert find Cabbage's friends and deliver this Pokegear number to them!" I gave the order to Swampert.

Time to see how Cabbage is.
I returned to my secret base. "How is she buddy?" I asked Flygon. Flygon points to the inside.
I entered and i saw Cabbage. She playing on her laptop, I think.
"So you already woke up?" I said while i was opening my laptop, and inserting a pen drive with their plan information. "This pen drive will tell us the awnsers."

She had a face of worry. She noticed my horrible wounds from Kyurem's Hyper Beam. "These wounds are nothing." I made a fake laugh because i don't want to worry her. I took of Silver Wing from my pocket. She noticed the Silver Wing.
"What is that face? Its about this wing?" I asked.

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
CABBAGE
A Proud Gold Member

The Great Silver Wing

I decide to type everything the man told me. It's better than doing nothing, because my head wants me to fall asleep. As I just type and type, I hear Gelius talking to Flygon. He's back. Then he comes in. I try my best to look all better. I look at the laptop as I finished typing.

"So you already woke up?" He asks with a sort of urgent tone.

I look up the laptop and see Gelius pulling out his own. But something isn't right on how he moves; the movements are too slow and cautious. Then he pulls out a pen drive.

"This pen drive will tell us answers."

I notice how he flinches as he connects the pen drive. He's taken some hits like me too; not to mention he tries to hide it. Then he looks up and sees my worried and horrified face.

"These wounds are nothing."

He even throws in a laugh to lighten the mood, but he can't fool me. Then he took out something from his pocket; I couldn't help but gasp. My face changes to something more than horrified. Then he turns around to see my reaction.

"What is that face? Is it the wing?"

I gather myself and look at my previous notes. Of course! Why didn't I recognize it before?

"That's the Silver Wing.... You didn't find a Rainbow Wing anywhere?"

I'm worried about Ho-Oh. If that guy has that wing...

"Where did you find it? I had both of them until..."

I drifted off in thought as my jaw feels the sting again. I really have a bad feeling...

"Did you find the others?"

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Shadow and Silver Winged Legend Story

"This wing? Grovyle used Thief. And i got Silver Wing. About your friends, i sent Swampert to warn them, so don't worry... Wow i'm very tired." I said fiddling with my hat and grabbing 2 sandwiches. "Take it." I gave her the sandwich.

"I'm going to tell you the story of the Silver Wing. You know... Who is a better person to tell this story than someone that is native from Jotho?" I made a pause and i bite a piece of my sandwich. "Well... This wing is from the original Lugia... While i was traveling this wing was given to me, I used to save Lugia, and the sages isolated this wing somewhere." I paused again.

"Anyway... Before coming to Lethia, I sighted 10 Shadow Rattata causing havoc, and reported this to Elm. His report says that the Silver Wing can turn itself into a... Shadow Wing. I wanted the wing back to investigate, but they say that the wing was with an girl. It's you. If they want this wing its because they want Shadow Lugia. I know you might not believe me, but watch this."

"Sneasel try to concentrate Shadow Ball's energy on Silver Wing!" Shadow Ball transfomed the Silver Wing into a Purple wing. "No worries, the Shadow Wing turns back to the normality in 20 minutes. But keep this in secret." I yawned. "Well time to a nap, and if i remember Swampert might be helping your friends battling."

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
CABBAGE
A Proud Gold Member

Tales of The Silver Wing

"This wing? Grovyle used Thief. And I got Silver Wing. About your friends, I sent Swampert to warn them, so don't worry..."

He plays with his hat and pulls out two sandwiches. Before I could say I have my own food, he counters me.

"Take it."

So I did. As we were both eating and trying to hide our wounds, he decided to tell me about the wing.

"I'm going to tell you the story of the Silver Wing. You know... Who is a better person to tell this story than someone that is native from Johto?"

He pauses to take another bite at his sandwich.

"Well... This wing is from the original Lugia... While I was traveling this wing was given to me, I used to save Lugia, and the sages isolated this wing somewhere."

He paused again. I feel that we should be going to search for them, but taking a a break wouldn't hurt. I help myself to another bite.

"Anyway... Before coming to Lethia, I sighted 10 Shadow Rattata causing havoc, and reported this to Elm. His report says that the Silver Wing can turn itself into a... Shadow Wing. I wanted the wing back to investigate, but they say that the wing was with an girl. It's you. If they want this wing its because they want Shadow Lugia. I know you might not believe me, but watch this."

I watch and eat as I witness the silver wing going shadow by a Shadow Ball. Sneasel sure knows what to do. It now looks purple. I was about to interject something, but then Gelius decided to reassure me.

"No worries, the Shadow Wing turns back to the normality in 20 minutes. But keep this in secret."

He yawns as I finished my sandwich. It was awfully kind of him to help me out, considering that he was also injured as well; maybe worst than me.

"Well time to take a nap, and if I remember Swampert and your friends are back after we rest."

I nod as he gets out a sleeping bag and falls asleep. It took more effort from me to get out my sleeping bag, but once I manage I feel asleep. Right before I drifted away, I hoped that Gastrodoon, Blaziken, Starly, Luke, and Shadaon are okay. I just hope they are safe and that I hopefully can find them all before the day ends... I lose myself to sleep.

Last edited:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Back to Standing Grace

I woke up at 2:00 pm. Really soon.
I saw Flygon and Cabbage's Flygon. There was an egg near them. Then i thought what happened.

"Can it be... their egg? No... It might not be true..." I ignored the egg.
Leaving the secret base, i saw the Sun high in the sky.

I looked to the watch. I knew that Cabbage was following me. I surprised her saying:
"Sorry if i woke you up, lets get ready for the battle, but first you must see this." I showed where the egg was. I analyzed it and surprises of surprises! It's a Trapinch egg. We were shocked, I can't keep the egg and i think Cabbage can't also. Then i had another headache. The headaches were calming but are intense.
Oh well, time to battle.

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Absol Trouble

Me and Cabbage have split up to find her friends. If something goes wrong, i enter in communication with her. I saw one Absol being attacked by Machamp.

"Grovyle use Leaf Blade on the Machamp!" I commanded Grovyle.
I saved Absol. It sees to have one owner. Absol goes away but i asked:
"Guide me to your owner!". Absol agrees and nods. I asked Absol that because Cabbage said:
"...and Luke has a lot of Absol...".

I followed Absol until i see 2 guys, that surprisingly are older than me and Cabbage.
"Are you Luke and Shadoan?" I asked them.

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years

Well that worked fast. Shame Kanade didn't forewarn me. I gave a quick glance over and my pokémon flinches but I crack into a smile. Kelden rolls his eyes after the clone Absol vanishes. There were still another 99 clones out there so losing one wouldn't be much trouble.

"You must be Gelius. We were about to look for you but I decided against it and sent Kanade after you instead. Don't take it personally." I stop for a second and glance at Shadaon who hasn't really had much of a chance to speak. I expect he's just mulling things over. Still the Gelius kid bugged me. He reminded me of someone I knew once who always tried to act the hero, looks almost exactly like him too. Unfortunately reckless behaviour like such will only end up getting the people you care about most killed, and I wasn't prepared to let that get in my way. I needed to intimidate this guy, keep him under reigns or he could go off thinking he can do whatever the hell he wants and risk our safety. I've seen it happen too many times before.

"Shadaon, since the teams are mostly together how do we go about seeking the source? I assume you have some information by the look on your face. Everything about you says, 'hey I know where we can go," I tease. Eh, not the teasable type? Eh whatever.

Pokémon:
Spoiler:

Years
Standing Grace​

Shadoan chuckles. "To tell the truth, I have no idea where to go to actually find the source. All I do know is where to find information." Shadoan pulled up the map on the tablet and dragged his finger across the map to a clearing located in the mountains. "I would strongly suggest we go here. It's not listed on the map, but it's where Heroes Loft was when I was last here. It was suppose to be a resort here in Lethia setup by a business tycoon I worked under for some money in order to purchase some supplies from the caravans. I know it's there because I watched them build it and build the top security fence that surrounds it... It's one of the most safest places in Lethia, second only to Leviathans Bastion. It may be just as ruined but it's a place to start. We just need to make our way through the forest and across Gaia's Heart." Shadoan put his tablet away as Jev came back with Avaith, tired from battle and a little bit worn out. Shadoan returns them both. "I'm heading over to the pokemon center... Well, whats left of it to see if Nurse Joy is accepting pokemon and maybe pick-up some transfer tags." Shadoan returns his pokemon and begins to walk a few steps and stops. "I'll regroup with all of you at that fountain when I'm ready. Feel free to come with if you need healing services."

Shadoan begins to walk off and checks his wallet.
~Wealth: 800
"We spent 200 on the plants and seeds we bought, think it's enough for a transfer tag?" Irek tried to recall and sighed sadly. "The tags were 7000 a piece. Besides, were better off leaving the girls at the daycare to watch after the rug rats." "I prefer we at least mailed some tags so as to transfer them back home to mom and pop or at least to Kiba. The daycare may charge me a bigger fortune than what I'll be able to afford when were done here." Irek chuckles and punches his cheek weakly and friendly. "Oh, don't worry so much. We'll make the payments for it. We can mail them the tags first of Summer and have them transferred to your families home. First rule to survive is to not panic and not worry; it's a waste of energy and a waste of time. Did you forget that already from last year?" Shadoan smiles a little as they walk in and take notice to the doctors tearins holes into the center, trying to rewire the building to give it power. Nurse Joy was busy trying to start the gas generator until it roared to life and started feeding power to the external lights. Nurse Joy turned her attention to Shadoan, among a small crowd of trainers, waiting at the desk. "May I have each trainers attention, the Lethia branch of the pokemon center is partially functioning, until we can get the power and transfer system back up, we will only be able to mend your pokemon's wounds. Any status aliments or special injury case cannot be dealt with at this time. Please understand, we are working as hard as we can to re-establish the center." Two of the doctors finished their wall work and begin to attend the front desk with Chansey's taking pokeballs to the back to have the pokemon checked up on and healed. the rest of the staff was gathered else where to try to restore the other functions. When Shadoan's turn came up, he placed Jev and Avaith's balls on the counter as Nurse Joy gave him a yellow, black numbered stub. "When we call your number, your pokemon will be ready." Irek hops to the counter to gain Nurse Joy's attention. "Did you talk with the League officers? See if they can help you setup anything?" "I've already tried, however they only told me they had some 'cleaning' up to do before they were in any shape to help anyone. Unless your here to be checked on, I need to ask you to move to the waiting room, your holding up the line and I've got to get to work."

Shadoan picked up Irek and walked back to the waiting room to sit down with the other trainers. "She wasn't as joyful as her sisters. Though seeing the shape this place is in, I don't blame her."

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Lying to the master

I called Cabbage. "Cabbage i found your friend Luke. Let's regroup in my Secret Base in Elemental Forest."

Luke was watching me. I thought he thinks i'm reckless to survive. Sneasel and Pichu Gave him a glare.
My pokegear was ringing. Someone was calling me. I answered.

"Hello?" I said.
"Hi its me Steven Stone." Steven was at the other phone.
"Oh hi. What do you need?" I asked.
"I have a request to your friend Gold." He asked.
"Gold..." I thought. I can't tell him that Gold was kidnapped.
"Sorry Gold is not here..." I said him. I hang up.

"Luke follow me please. We will regroup in the Forest."

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years

Oh the charm of that boy. I chuckle to myself before shaking my head and turning my attention towards Gelius who just got off a rather quick phone call. I chuckle at the amusement of someone called Gold when my team (referring only to me and cabbage unfortunately,) were named Team Gold. I think Gold is a little mainstream, I should ask Cabbage about a name change later, just for the hell of it. Oh wow, I am so good with names.

'Your brain is annoying me shut up!' I chuckle at Kelden's impatience.
'But there's so many names to choose from. What about Earthbound?' Kelden sighs.
'Okay. A) I'm almost certain Skyward had that name in reserve, probably, and B) You're forcing ties with Skyward by making the names sound similar. Not cool.'
'Fine maybe I'll ask Shadaon about it, he may like it!'
'Dude we have no idea if another one of those weird orb things will attack us, we should probably be more focused on the mission.'
'But what about the league itself, we can't forget that...' There's a subtle silence between us as we both remember what we actually came here for. Every other trainer has most likely scattered across the region already fighting off each other and earning badge components, whilst here we are with none.

"Kanade, inform all clones to circle around our location and patrol immediately. I want to know of any sightings of trainers as quickly as possible." Kanade nods and I assume he's already done so. Next I click number six and Ashton the Gallade comes flashing out.

"Please heal Kelden and Kanade, and any of Gelius's pokémon if need be." Ashton nods in agreement and begins to use Heal Pulse on Kelden. His wounds were already recovering, and he should be okay to go soon.

"Actually Kanade.... Send a couple of your clones to the area Shadaon described earlier. I want you to find out what you can and report to Shadaon, not me. He knows what this place was like so it would be more useful for him to have the information." Kanade once again nods and lets out a small bark in agreement. Ashton has already moved onto Kanade now.

"Gelius, I want to ask you a question. Why are you here in Lethia? You're just a reckless kid, what are you doing here?"

I recall all the times I believe Gelius has gotten himself involved. I remember the herd and the few pokémon that leapt into the herd in an attempt to knock some of them out. I also remember him rising to a tower but getting knocked straight back down. I don't know what Shadaon sees in him... But too be honest, Shadaon has a team member who is probably hiding away, and a team member who is stupidly wreckless. I don't know what the hell he is thinking, but never the less they all seemed somewhat strong. Well I hadn't even seen Morty yet... So who knows what that kid has with him.

Pokémon:
Spoiler:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Answers and the Shadow Assassin

"Me reckless? Oh come on! I was told to come here!" He called e reckless. Sneasel and Pichu give him another glare. I think he wants to know who told me that. "And for your info i can't tell you who told me."

"Will you follow me to regroup with Cabbage or not?" I asked him.
Quickly i felt a shadow presence...
"Sneasel Shadow Ball!" The Shadow Ball knocked out Dusclops that was trying to kill me. I threw an Ultra Ball.
"This Dusclops will be a good pokemon to professor, so he can analyze." I said. "Now Luke, did you saw a Swampert helping you on a battle? Because that's one of my pokemon."

Sneasel was giving Luke another glare and Pichu was charging. I think they found one rival.

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years

Why would you get told to come somewhere as dangerous as this. I noted that his Pichu and Sneasel were both giving me glares but I stuck my tongue out at them discreetly. I completely ignored the Dusclops event that occurred in front of my very eyes as I continued to just sit there with dimmed eyes having some form of staring contest with Pichu. I lower myself down to his level and poke one of his ears before giggling as it tried to shock me.

"Now Luke, did you saw a Swampert helping you on a battle? Because that's one of my pokemon," he asks. I look at Absol and he nods at me.

'20 metres north,' Kelden tells me with a sigh.

"Yeah, Kanade can see him right now. He can bring him to you..." These clones were more handy than I had expected them to be. As for Cabbage, well I don't know. The Absol would be looking for her as we speak.

"What's your purpose in Lethia then?" I say shrugging my shoulders. Kelden is suspicious overall but I don't see anything suspicious about the situation whatsoever to be perfectly honest.

Pokémon:
Spoiler:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I got a rival

This guy is really wanting to know why i'm here. Luckily the Pokegear saves me.
"Hello?" I said.
It was a female voice. Please don't be...
"It's me, Maya." OH My Arceus! Not she! Since my parents wanted that in future i marry with her, she does not let me go. I hang up. I don't stand that girl.

"Well i will tell you Luke." I said showing the Silver Wing. "I came to return the Silver and Rainbow Wing to Jotho." I turn around and i see Pichu and Sneasel scratching and shocking Luke. "Luke lets regroup with Cabbage, follow me."
In moments i thought that Luke already saw me somewhere.

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years

"Johto? So you work for Professor Elm?" I ask rhetorically. I chuckle slightly and stop teasing Pichu, standing up straight. I think following him might be best if he knows where to go to find Cabbage so I allow it to happen, but just this once. I hate being ordered around. Kelden grunts and picks himself up along with Ashton and Kanade. Ashton returns himself to the pokéball, allowing Kelden to release a sigh of relief. I chuckle slightly before I get punched in the side slightly by Kelden who growls at me, but I punch him in the arm softly as payback.

"I have never really thought about the Silver wing and the Rainbow Wing much," I say to myself.
"Not that it will matter when I unite the two regions," I say very quietly to myself. There wasn't any way Gelius could hear me.

"Anyways," I start whilst walking behind him slightly, "those wings are keys to two rare pokémon? Weren't they settled a long time ago? Why does Professor Elma want them, and why are they in Lethia?"

Pokémon:
Spoiler:

Back