• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: FR/EM: Holiday Hacks ---- UWU What's This?

Whats your favorite Holiday Hack so far?

• Cursed Version

Votes: 28 18.8%
  • The Wooper Who Saved Christmas

Votes: 39 26.2%
  • Valen Edition

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • Easter Revolution

Votes: 44 29.5%
  • Summer Splash

Votes: 19 12.8%

• Total voters

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
Years
Is there though?

Yes. It's got a lovely story about a young bidoof, alone in a dark dark world. Lost in mind and heart, he resents the world. Longing to one day become the great and powerful Arceus! It may not be obvious at first glance, but look deep into the meanings of the game and you shall see the true storyline unfold.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
I see, it's almost as riveting as Bidoof from Explorers of Time/Space/Sky! ...Almost.

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2022
Fantastic hacks my friend! Cursed edition was my favorite. First hack I have played in a year or two and it was great!

Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2015
Just tried the Easter hack. I had great expectations but it was quickly dashed away.
Great bait, I rate 10/10.

Game said:
Stop playing
It's been a while since this. Just left it on autopilot fast forward on phone emulator.
When does he turn into Arceus?
Edit: Gotten more warnings.
Game said:
Seriously, what did you expect????? To turn into Arceus??
Absolutely.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a more serious note, are the other 3 hacks the same way...or are they actually games?
Which hack uses the Emerald rom base? They all look Fire Red to me.

Last edited:

Joexv

Years
Hey guys, I wanted to release this on the Summer Solstice, but I ended upbeing too busy to finish it up, but here it is now, my latest Holiday(ish) Hack, SUMMER SPLASH!!!

Story:
You were all alone on a dark and stormy Summer's Eve... When a magical creature appears before you, begging you to save her kingdom from the evil MerPeople from the Other Kingdom!

In a frantic attempt to save them you are captured by the ones you went to save! They then force you and countless other helpless trainers to fight for them against the Other Kingdom to restore peace and bring prosperity and snacks back to all the land!

Now embark on a truly terrifying quest to save a Kingdom that will kill you if you fail!

Screenshots:
qVcpPZo.png
yKd0lLy.png

L1UZxX8.png

WYhF75E.png
r4lrwYT.png

nMk909J.png

xZOgdBo.png
XvKrFPi.png

FpcIUxR.png

v3omDrG.png
qIgT6iG.png

bfl9muA.png

xWN4L1C.png
Zq54zCf.png

Features:
Arenas! No gyms!
Optional PC death! Get executed just by failing at being a trainer!
Each arena can be battled an infinite number of times!
And new surprises appear after beating the arenas a certain amount of times!
Pokemon from gen 4 and 5 are in the game!
6 Arenas are available in the first release! The final arena will be released at the end of the Summer along with the ending to the story, your hopes and dreams, and to remind you that school is gonna start again! Oh boy!
Kind Merpeople to help you along your quest!(lol jk they hate you)
No PokeDex! Yay no worries on how many Pokemon you see!
An awesome underwater daycare that will wave your world upsidedown!(lol see what I did there? it was bad I know.)
Gary Oak??
Cause paradoxes by just being a girl!!
Travel to the beach with you Pokemon and enjoy the Summer sun!
Visit actual normal Pokemon towns/cities just days before the events of Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire take place!
Jokes! These are the yokes kid.
Magica unicorns that grant your wildest dreams!
Lies!
Fight Team Magma and Team Aqua!
Send trainers to their death! Then watch them come alive just like magic!
Physical Special split
Exp gain after capture

Download:
https://www.mediafire.com/?42t8wqi4i69hz8l
Patch onto clean Emerald ROM using nups

Credits:
Me of course
Mah bro Pheonixkyo for the idea(cause my idea of a pokemon game based off of a old teen beach movie apperantly wasnt awesome enough for him)
Percy and trenhoj for testing
Llcoolj95 --650 Pokemon Emerald base
Hek-el-grande
Kymotonian
kyldove
cope
Jpan
cx-asuna

If you guys find any bugs please report them so they can be fixed!

Woo 700 posts!

Last edited:
Years
Hey guys, I wanted to release this on the Summer Solstice, but I ended upbeing too busy to finish it up, but here it is now, my latest Holiday(ish) Hack, SUMMER SPLASH!!!

Story:
You were all alone on a dark and stormy Summer's Eve... When a magical creature appears before you, begging you to save her kingdom from the evil MerPeople from the Other Kingdom!

In a frantic attempt to save them you are captured by the ones you went to save! They then force you and countless other helpless trainers to fight for them against the Other Kingdom to restore peace and bring prosperity and snacks back to all the land!

Now embark on a truly terrifying quest to save a Kingdom that will kill you if you fail!

Screenshots:
qVcpPZo.png
yKd0lLy.png

L1UZxX8.png

WYhF75E.png
r4lrwYT.png

nMk909J.png

xZOgdBo.png
XvKrFPi.png

FpcIUxR.png

v3omDrG.png
qIgT6iG.png

bfl9muA.png

xWN4L1C.png
Zq54zCf.png

Features:
Arenas! No gyms!
Optional PC death! Get executed just by failing at being a trainer!
Each arena can be battled an infinite number of times!
And new surprises appear after beating the arenas a certain amount of times!
Pokemon from gen 4 and 5 are in the game!
6 Arenas are available in the first release! The final arena will be released at the end of the Summer along with the ending to the story, your hopes and dreams, and to remind you that school is gonna start again! Oh boy!
Kind Merpeople to help you along your quest!(lol jk they hate you)
No PokeDex! Yay no worries on how many Pokemon you see!
An awesome underwater daycare that will wave your world upsidedown!(lol see what I did there? it was bad I know.)
Gary Oak??
Cause paradoxes by just being a girl!!
Travel to the beach with you Pokemon and enjoy the Summer sun!
Visit actual normal Pokemon towns/cities just days before the events of Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire take place!
Jokes! These are the yokes kid.
Magica unicorns that grant your wildest dreams!
Lies!
Fight Team Magma and Team Aqua!
Send trainers to their death! Then watch them come alive just like magic!
Physical Special split
Exp gain after capture

Download:
https://www.mediafire.com/?42t8wqi4i69hz8l
Patch onto clean Emerald ROM using nups

Credits:
Me of course
Mah bro Pheonixkyo for the idea(cause my idea of a pokemon game based off of a old teen beach movie apperantly wasnt awesome enough for him)
Percy and trenhoj for testing
Llcoolj95 --650 Pokemon Emerald base
Hek-el-grande
Kymotonian
kyldove
cope
Jpan
cx-asuna

If you guys find any bugs please report them so they can be fixed!

Woo 700 posts!
Hey, what an interesting hack! Is this a Fire Red or an Emerald hack?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 21, 2022
So I tried playing around with Summer Splash for a while and overall, its great! But I did noticed some glitches(?).

For the Forest Dungeon, after getting all the fruits and talking to the guy, it warps you to the middle of nowhere (aka mystery zone) instead of the arena.

When you enter the cave in the Volcano Dungeon, the game freezes, so are we supposed to go in there or is the item on the map (if that's the case, is it hidden?)

After reaching the top of the Tower Dungeon, nothing happened. Is there supposed to be someone up there?

Finally, how to we actually progress the story? Are we supposed to complete all dungeons?

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2021
how i play the easter game. the egg need a lot of time to hatch and then nothing.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
Years
You haven't removed the Prof Birch event where you get your starter, I've found myself stuck there since he won't let me leave and if complete the battle for the starter the game just freezes after Prof Birch is done talking.

Joexv

Years
So I tried playing around with Summer Splash for a while and overall, its great! But I did noticed some glitches(?).

For the Forest Dungeon, after getting all the fruits and talking to the guy, it warps you to the middle of nowhere (aka mystery zone) instead of the arena.

When you enter the cave in the Volcano Dungeon, the game freezes, so are we supposed to go in there or is the item on the map (if that's the case, is it hidden?)

After reaching the top of the Tower Dungeon, nothing happened. Is there supposed to be someone up there?

Finally, how to we actually progress the story? Are we supposed to complete all dungeons?
Hmm alright I thought I fixed those bugs. Ill get on those later today.

You haven't removed the Prof Birch event where you get your starter, I've found myself stuck there since he won't let me leave and if complete the battle for the starter the game just freezes after Prof Birch is done talking.
For what game?

trenhoj

The Pikadex Gym leader and shiny hunter
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 5, 2019

You progress by beating the arenas.

Joexv

Years
You progress by beating the arenas.

Well that and talking to the king occasionally.

In regards to the Tower, there should be an item on the ground that when picked up an event happens then you continue the arena.

Anyways heres a bug fix u[date for you guys:
Mediafire DropBox
Fixes Birch bugs, Volcano Arena bugs, Grass Arena bugs, nope bugs, giant bugs and tiny bugs!
Save files should be 100% compatible! Unless you saved inside the Volcano Arena then you have to restart if you have the death feature turned on.

#hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype

Last edited:
Back