• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Emerald Advanced

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
Hey i noticed that there is no up stairs to the poke center so how do you battle other people

Zero-G

on the fly
Years
Strongly considering to give this a play when completed.

Also is it just me or does a majority of the available roster just look super slow? Looks like a fun game that makes usually mediocre pokes, in terms of speed, suddenly terrifying.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
@Mercilec- Pok?mon I like and Pok?mon I thought would balance out the setting.
@mercurialContranym- I'm hoping to have the finished version out by December.
@FireReaper95- This hack has no multiplayer features.

Been a while, hasn't it?

Pok?mon Emerald Advanced v.0.7 is now available.

This version of the beta goes up to, but not including, Mossdeep City; you can do everything up to Route 134 and Pacifidlog Town. It also contains a whole mess of bugfixes and changes.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
Never been a massive fan of Gen 7, in fact I despise most of the Pokemon it introduced. However I can overlook that because this hack looks really really good. Can't wait to see it finished and potentially have a hard mode ;)

PkmnTrainerKonner

PkmnTrainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen yesterday
Your hack is really fun but I'm stuck at the Lavaridge gym right now. I got the 2 puzzles at the bottom of the gym solved but I can't seem to figure out the 2 at the top of the gym.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
Your hack is really fun but I'm stuck at the Lavaridge gym right now. I got the 2 puzzles at the bottom of the gym solved but I can't seem to figure out the 2 at the top of the gym.

Solutions to the puzzles are in the spoiler. If you don't want to just see the answers, my advice would be: put down the corner tiles first, then the edge tiles, then the middle ones.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Sep 1, 2018
How can you do the first puzzle in the Lavaridge Town Gym? I did all the others except the first one, i tried many times, but i didn't succeed
So any help would be appriciated! 😁

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 11, 2022
I'm having a problem applying the patch, I keep getting a check sum error. I've re-downloaded the patch, and tried other patching software, but I keep running into the same problem. I was wondering if anybody had any idea what to do.

Satire

let’s get this bread
Years
Where can I find Alolan Vulpix? I'm assuming it's in a trade, but I could be wrong. Also, is the Ice Stone present here? If so, where can I find one?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 1, 2019
Hi

I m having an issue patching this it keep telling me that the patch doesn't match the original file and when i try to override it i just get this jumbled mess of glitches obviously on my end is there a way i can circumvent this?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Hi

I m having an issue patching this it keep telling me that the patch doesn't match the original file and when i try to override it i just get this jumbled mess of glitches obviously on my end is there a way i can circumvent this?

Are you using the correct rom? There's a couple different versions of Emerald.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 1, 2019
Are you using the correct rom? There's a couple different versions of Emerald.
I guess i new vaguely that there are different versions of emerald but i cant seem to find the correct one to patch the game and I REALLY want to play it. Any help would be much appreciated

Back