• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(-The Imperfect Wish-) (PG-16) Redone

Status
Not open for further replies.

RentCavalier

Mercenary
Years
Ezikiel turned around slowly, his eyes narrowing.

"Either I'm hallucinating, or there is a doll talking to me."

He smirked.

"Let me guess, you're wish didn't turn out as planned either?"

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
Years
Once school was over, Matsuri rushed outside, but her language teacher grabbed her arm.
"Where do you think you're going?" she asked. She pulled Matsuri inside the classroom.
"Now, where is Matsuri?"
"I don't know anymore!" The teacher shook her head.
"I think you do know! Did she transfer?"
"Yeah! Yeah, that's what!"
"I don't think so, she would have to tell us."
Matsuri was stumped. What was she to tell her teacher?
"I'll let you go today, but tommorrow I'll have to come to your parent's house."

Kurosaki

My eyes narrowed as the creature spoke to me. "Wish?" I repeated as I stepped closer, lowering the watering can. If he was ever going to attack me, it would be the perfect time, as my guard was down. "Were you there too? Were you in that place under the park?"

RentCavalier

Mercenary
Years
Eziekial laughed, a soft, cold laugh.

"How ironic...invisible when I was human, now unrecognizable as a demon. I wish for perfection, yet how am I still obscure?"

He looked back at the doll.

"Yes, I was there. As were you. As was she. There were others. I wished for perfection...and here I am. More powerful then any human...did I get what I wanted? I can see from your appearence that you did not."

Kurosaki

I raised my can once more, becoming less trusting by the tone of voice he was using with me at the time, "More powerful then any human...?" I repeated as a small green ball of light fell down beside me. The green was Jade Dream, my Rosa Mystica, also my source of energy and power.

"Your wish was foolish." I muttered to him under my breath. "There is no way to have perfection, there is no way to gain it, not even with a wish. Everyone has a part of them that's defective. You must of been very foolish to wish for that."

Years
Aisha picked up the last of her nearly ruined pictures and turned to answer the stranger that had somewhat startled her and saw to her horror that, the person she had thought stood behind her?wasn?t exactly a human, more of a demon. But she did not scream, she didn?t even flinch physically, but her eyes widened considerably. She stuffed her sketches back into her bag and threw it over her shoulder hastily. Raising to her feet and staring at the demonic creature.

?I?? She went to answer but was interrupted another who screamed in horror at the obvious sight before them. Aisha sighed and lowered her head. Was she even going to get a word in to this conversation anytime soon? But a strange sigh befell her eyes as a doll like creature ran towards the Demon with fire in its eyes. Aisha looked in bewilderment down at the doll as it threatened the obviously stronger Demon.

She rubbed the back of her head and crossed her arms over her chest, watching the war of words between the Demon and the doll. Oh what the teachers would think if they saw this sight before them! She chuckled slightly to herself and listened in amusement as words and threats were exchanged between the two most unlikely beings. She couldn?t help but shake her head at the sight.

It was beginning to become harsh when Aisha decided to step in at that moment. She seemed to have gained confidence ever since last night when Vladimir arrived in her house. He claimed to have been watching her for a while, so it was obvious he wouldn?t be going anywhere soon. She spread her arms and placed one on the demons chest and another seemed to stoop to the dolls level. Aisha snarled ?I think that?s quite enough? She stated, eyes down cast, not looking at either of them.

?We all seem to have been granted a wish in the day gone past, I don?t think fighting is the way to go about it?we have all been through the same, we should be discussing, not arguing? She lowered her arms ?As for me, my wish is going perfectly fine so far. Vladimir has done nothing out of line and has been a great asset to me?he is somewhat of a pillar of guidance to me. As long as I have him, I have something to live for?

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
Years
When Matsuri arrived home, she through her backpack the couch in her room.
"I won't go to school then," she muttered to herself. Her watch beeped telling her that it was 6:00. There was a bright flash and she changed to a girl.
She hopped into bed, and fell asleep.

The next morning, she told her mom that she was going to school and quickly ran to the same park. That same park where she made her wish.

RentCavalier

Mercenary
Years
He laughed at the doll.

"My wish was foolish? You are the one who wanted to be a doll."

He turned to Aisha.

"Oh? Vladmir? What, did you wish for a Russian sex toy?"

He snickered at his joke, reassured that he still had a bit of his old assinine self in him.

"Who, or what, is Vladmir? And for that matter, who are you?"

Kurosaki

"I... didn't want to be a doll..." I said softly as I dropped to my knees, a single tear rolling down my left cheek. "Who in their right mind, would want to be a doll...?" Memories flashed in my head now, about the times I had been picked on the past year, this seemed no different.

RentCavalier

Mercenary
Years
Ekeikial smirked, his eyes narrowing.

"Now you have finallly come to the same realization as me...these wishes we made will or already have backfired. I am now a demon. I am fine with this though. For all intensive purposed...this could very well be EXACTLY what I wished for."

He began to walk down the hallway, his clawed feet clicking on the floor.

"Now, I have an appointment to keep, so if you will excuse me...."

Years
The Demon began to walk off and Aisha shook her head ?This is why I have no friends?? She brought a hand to her forehead and ran the long fingers through her chocolate hair ?They are so insensitive, caring for no one but themselves? She lowered her hand and yelled at the retreating form of the demon ?Vladimir is a Vampire and I couldn?t ask for more! He will be a better friend to me than any human living on this god forsaken planet!?

She growled under her breath and cast her gaze down at the small doll on the ground, a tear streamed down her face and Aisha tilted her head slightly to the side ?Can dolls cry?? she asked herself mentally, and to her great shock a voice answered her back ?No, they are incapable of showing emotion, but he is not a doll, he is a human, cursed by these wishes you all have been granted? The voice was low and rather amused ?Of course, not all wishes are cursed, you seem to be pleased with yours?

Aisha?s eyes grew to the size of dinner plates ?Vladimir!? You share my thoughts?? she asked the Vampire mentally and was greeted with a soft, amused chuckle ?Of course, I can read thoughts, I can share feelings and I can even share your sight if I tried? He answered, though she could hear him clearly now, the Vampire was really back in her bedroom, flicking through the multiple books of myths and legends Aisha had scattered in all places of her room.

Aisha sighed ?Hmm, then perhaps you can help me when I need advice??

?Of course, if you need me, just say so? with that, the voice seemed to leave her mind.

Her gaze was still directed at the doll on the floor and without much thought, she stooped down onto her knees and gathered the doll up in her arms, once again standing to her full height, her gaze sympathetic towards the being ?Don?t cry, little one. I am sure there is a way you can reverse this thing. You were once male?am I correct? She asked, recalling that Vladimir called the doll a him. ?Do not fret, something will come of all of this, I am sure of it, something good?helpful even? She gave the doll a rare smile.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Fauna walked through the halls of her school. She didn't tell anyone yet about what happened... for once, Fauna Lee was speechless. As she turned a corner, she was greeted by the most bizzare scene she ever saw in her life. (Even more strange than her aunt getting killed...) A doll, a demon, and a girl were conversating.

"Holy Shit!" she said aloud, not bothering to mask her language. "Am I going crazy, or.. it's just you?!"

RentCavalier

Mercenary
Years
The demon looked behind him, spiky frills rising on his back.

"Another...you smell familiar. You too were there."

He turned to her, a smirk growing on his face...his blood-stained teeth shining in his mouth.

"And what was YOUR wish?"

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Fauna shrunk back, a bit appalled by the demon's appearence.

"And what was YOUR wish?" he asked sneering.

"I don't see where that's your business." she snapped back, her green eyes glowing with anger. The memories all came flooding back. Her aunt lying... dead... She shuddered. "If you have to know, I killed my aunt." she finished bitterly, a touch a sarcasm in her voice.

RentCavalier

Mercenary
Years
He snorted.

"Thats it?"

He laughed under his breath, then suddenly clutched his head, falling to his knees.

"ARGH...wha...whats this....this...feeling...GET OUT! NO! I AM NOT...LIKE...NOOOOOOOO!!!"

He screamed an animal-like howl, his voice echoing down the corridors.

Kurosaki

Though he hadn't gone far away, it didn't take much to know that something had gone wrong. The howling was a nice clue as well... "Jade Dream!" I called again, bringing forth the watering can, and I ran to the monsters current location. "Calm down would ya!?"

RentCavalier

Mercenary
Years
He flailed his arms wildly and shot down the halls, roaring.

Two students, two hallways away, had gone to investigate the howling. They saw a dark shadow rushing at them, then two claws grabbed them and pulled them into a neadby bathroom. Screams echoed out of the room and one student began to crawl out, blood covering his body. A tentacle lashed out, wrapping around him an dpulling him back in.

Deep, dark laughter rumbled as thunder and lightning crackled outside...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back