• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2010
woah lol how r you so rich in Pokemon and nice enough to give em away xD lol
You know have another fan =D

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2010
Thanks =)))))))))))) I'm happy =o lol

Btw do you breed shiny pokemon? How? lol
Or do you clone =p

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years

Your welcome, that's what I like to see in peeps!! :)

Both of you add me to your friends list, my friends get more than those that aren't!! :0

Btw do you breed shiny pokemon? How? lol
Or do you clone =p

Nope, I can RNG for those, it takes awhile, please read the section for that if interested please!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2010
is the section in this forum or somewhere else, can you link me to it?

May I ask for your rare candy services =D I want to battle my friends but they only have lvl 100's and I only have my lvl 50's, and we cant find a fair way to battle w/o Battle Revolution. You may say no if you don't want to >.<

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
is the section in this forum or somewhere else, can you link me to it?

May I ask for your rare candy services =D I want to battle my friends but they only have lvl 100's and I only have my lvl 50's, and we cant find a fair way to battle w/o Battle Revolution. You may say no if you don't want to >.<

This is aslo in my services section, it's on the 1st page, you request it and it will be added til I have it done for you.

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2010
Wait so use this application for Rare Candy Services?
Your Name:
Pokemon:
Nature:
NickName: Y or N

Back