• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(RCD Tools) Tileset Maker

PinkCatDragon

The 17 year old programer. Now byte off
Years
Tileset Maker
We all have the trouble of making tilesets for games in rpg xp so i made a tool to simpleify things a bit.

Instuctions!

1. Download Program (https://www.dropbox.com/s/oe8hvwiaj95cj1x/TilesetMaker.zip?dl=0)
  2. Make your tiles 32x32 and move them to a folder near the program
  3. Run the program
  4. Press C to make a tileset
  5. Then when it asks for folder put in ether the full path or name of the folder of the tiles
  6. It will tell you some stuff
  7. Press Enter
  8. It will say saved to ....
  9. Press Enter to exit
That is all!

Last edited:

OliveCopper

Captain of Olive Kappa
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2016
This is nothing more than a virus. For those of you on the internet, stay away from the download link. It doesn't work! Practice tile set making and do your own.

PinkCatDragon

The 17 year old programer. Now byte off
Years
This is nothing more than a virus. For those of you on the internet, stay away from the download link. It doesn't work! Practice tile set making and do your own.
Unfortanly i can produce source that says other wise. so i would take your ideas and stupidity else where. i mean what else can i do with sdl whitch is a graphic tool

FlexxGaming

Pokemon XY PC Edition Developer
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 16, 2015

Someone is jelly he or she didn't come up with this?

Annyways, no virus alarm over here! Works just fine :D

Back