• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weather Thread

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Woke up to some light snow this morning! Nothing covering the ground though.

Graine

It looks at you and casts Mind Blast.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 10, 2018
nJYBoIP.png

I was not ready.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
It's funny, not 20 minutes after I posted my last post in this thread, it started snowing hard enough to cover the ground slightly.

MaӾiej

Huge Kida Fan
Years
I practically had rain all day as well. The wind was another factor as we went from the 60s down to the 30s. We even had lightning earlier. Unfortunately, it's back down to the 30s and 40s. Tomorrow isn't supposed to even get out of the 30s. we have a couple days that might hit the lower 50s coming up but that's about it. We're looking at mostly 40s and 30s for highs with lows dipping as low as 21 in the coming days. I miss the lack of a Winter we had in Florida.

TY

Anyone mind sharing if it's darn Cold in the Netherlands? I mean i could check the app and everything...but you know...sometimes it's never the same! The boys and i want to make a trip down Amsterdam on the 20th.

I wish I could enlighten you but instead our weather is so random there is no enlightment possible.

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
We had a lot of rain in the last 3 days, right now it's raining with a chance of icy rain. Glad I have my winter tires!

MaӾiej

Huge Kida Fan
Years
Normal November warm spell.

Yep, it's been quite warm lately but there are 30s for highs on the horizon. That can go either way between now and then. A couple of those nights look to be in the upper 10s. Time will tell if Winter arrives with a vengeance a week from now.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
apparently a whole summers worth of rain in melbourne tomorrow?! kind of concerned haha that's pretty massive. hope it doesn't like affect my flight heading back home

%

percent
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 29, 2018
hot.

the area where the edge of my sock would be now looks like the polish flag.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Snow finally back in the forecast for the end of this week.

Back