• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I just wanna download a ROM hack, man

Muted_ReDead

ReDead
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 17, 2017
Hi, I am Muted Redead and I joined purely because I wanted to download Pokemon Fulligan because the premise interested me, but apparently I needed to make an account to download it so here I am. Be sure to thank Sloo for bringing in new blood!

Anyways I'm probably not gonna use this account much but who knows? Greetings to you all :)

Years
Hi, I am Muted Redead and I joined purely because I wanted to download Pokemon Fulligan because the premise interested me, but apparently I needed to make an account to download it so here I am. Be sure to thank Sloo for bringing in new blood!

Anyways I'm probably not gonna use this account much but who knows? Greetings to you all :)

Welcome muted redead, enjoy your stay :-)
So, you came for downloading rom hack but it's not necessary buddy, if you have the knowledge of patching and all. Whatever, now you go and discuss about"Pokemon fuligin" on the thread. Happy traveling buddy if you have any questions ask the staff members and if you want to chat with anyone, hit me.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Welcome Muted Redead! Many of our members join just to download ROM Hacks. I do hope you decide to use the account for more than just ROM Hacks, as PC is a pretty chill place to be. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me or another staff member and we'll help you the best we can! Enjoy your stay :D

Back