• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Intro] Hey yall!

Years
Hey! Hope yall are doing good.
I'm back online after taking a break from Pokemon for a while since life got a little hectic.
I'm currently re-running Shield and building a new team, but I do play Brilliant Diamond occasionally and Arceus.
Here's my friend code, please add me, I need new people to trade with! 😁
SW-5928-2129-1980

Years
Hello, Taterkoch, and welcome to the the forums!
I have not been there for more than a month, but I enjoy greeting new and returning people.
I hope the situation have settled down for you ? It's nice to see you return here!
I don't have these games, sorry, but I wish you the best of luck to find other players to trade with!
What are your favourite pokémon on the games you're playing at currently ?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey there! Welcome back to the community! We'll definitely be able to help you out with trading in the Trade Corner. Do you think you'll stay into Pokémon enough to play through Scarlet & Violet?

JayClevenger

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 24, 2022
You have come to the right place. Enjoy your best time here. Welcome to the community. :)

Back