• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Intro] Hello

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 27, 2023
Nice to meet everyone. Always loved the Pokémon games and excited to be here 😄 I am a huge nerd and my interests (besides Pokémon) include Godzilla, Anime, Dungeons and Dragons, Doctor Who, Gundam, Marvel and DC, and more that I'm probably missing.

Years
Hello, Hazel88, and welcome to these forums!
We are excited to see you join this community and share our love of Pokémon with you!
I personally like Godzilla, Marvel and DC a lot. How many Pokémon games have you been playing ?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 27, 2023
I think I have played all of them except for mystery dungeon series and the diamond and pearl remakes. Recently also started to play rom hacks as well with moemon mega fire red and quarantine crystal. I really love those. They are just amazing.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 27, 2023
I will have to add them to my list of things to play then. Always looking for new takes on the series. I think that is one of the best things about Pokémon as a series. Must ask if you have a favorite Godzilla movie or monster 😊

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 27, 2023
I would have to say it is a tie between the new King of the Monsters and the Showa Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla. As for monster I just adore Anguirus. Godzilla is actually my second favorite.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 27, 2023
Hello!

What was the first Pokemon game you played?

Also, gotta ask, which is your favorite Doctor?

The first game I actually played was the original red ( I thought that the opening screen was how you choose your starter really) and my favorite Doctor is Matt Smith.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Welcome Hazel! You have definitely found the right community if you want to chat with fellow nerds, lol. Also, everyone knows that King Ghidorah is best kaiju, Gundam Barbatos is iconic af (do you build kits?), and I gotta give props to David Tennant, but Matt Smith was legendary. <3

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 27, 2023
Welcome Hazel! You have definitely found the right community if you want to chat with fellow nerds, lol. Also, everyone knows that King Ghidorah is best kaiju, Gundam Barbatos is iconic af (do you build kits?), and I gotta give props to David Tennant, but Matt Smith was legendary. <3

King Ghidorah defiantly is a great choice. I like the classic roar. Must ask your opinion on Desghidorah. I have built a very few kits, one being the Barbatos actually, I did a few before that too however have have run into the problem of lack of room for what I want and being stuck in an apartment. I also like David Tennant, he had some amazing episodes. I really like Don't Blink.

Back