• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Intro] Hi Guys! So after a long hiatus I'm back!

Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen yesterday
Hi guys! So after a long extended hiatus from this site I'm back! I know that I haven't been on here in like forever, but I hadn't really been playing my Pokemon games all that much before, until now.

Anyways, the main reason that I'm coming back now, is because I'm planning on doing a Giveaway on my Pokemon Y version, mainly cause I need to clear up some Box space on that game. My Boxes on my Pokemon Y version are so filled up with Pokemon that I barely have any room for any more Pokemon. But I'll get into more details on all that once I make my Giveaway thread.

Some of my Pokemon might need to be Hack checked though, cause a lot of the bulk of my Pokemon in my PC Boxes were obtained through random trades. But I'm not sure how to do that, so someone will have to walk me through the process.

So anyways, many of you may or may not remember me, cause I haven't been on here very often. But I hope that we can get to know each other a little better through this site. Also, I hope that my Giveaway will be helpful, and that everyone will appreciate it. I will post what I have, once I make my Giveaway thread.

So anyways, that's all. I hope that at least someone remembers me. :)

Years
Hi guys! So after a long extended hiatus from this site I'm back! I know that I haven't been on here in like forever, but I hadn't really been playing my Pokemon games all that much before, until now.

Anyways, the main reason that I'm coming back now, is because I'm planning on doing a Giveaway on my Pokemon Y version, mainly cause I need to clear up some Box space on that game. My Boxes on my Pokemon Y version are so filled up with Pokemon that I barely have any room for any more Pokemon. But I'll get into more details on all that once I make my Giveaway thread.

Some of my Pokemon might need to be Hack checked though, cause a lot of the bulk of my Pokemon in my PC Boxes were obtained through random trades. But I'm not sure how to do that, so someone will have to walk me through the process.

So anyways, many of you may or may not remember me, cause I haven't been on here very often. But I hope that we can get to know each other a little better through this site. Also, I hope that my Giveaway will be helpful, and that everyone will appreciate it. I will post what I have, once I make my Giveaway thread.

So anyways, that's all. I hope that at least someone remembers me. :)

Hello, PokemonMegaFan, and welcome back on the forums!
I am new here, but I like to greet members, whether new or returning. It's nice to allow other people to receive pokémon from you. I know how hard it can be to obtain some of them!

To hack-check your pokémon, I think this thread might help you!
I wish I could help you more, but I specialize in checking facts, not hacks. ^^

Feel free to have a look at the rest of the forums, filled with interesting threads!
It's nice to meet you!

Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen yesterday
Welcome Back!

What made you pick Pokemon Y back up in the first place? Nostalgia for Kalos?

Maybe. I don't know. Maybe it was the 3D graphics.

I mean, I've already beaten the main game. I'm on to the Post-game stuff now.

But I guess the main reason, like I said, is because I have a lot of Pokemon in my PC Boxes that I wanna get rid of. And I don't wanna just release them.

Also, side note: I also used to have my own copy of Pokemon X as well, but my younger brother kind of took that one away from me, I think it was last month. It's a long story. Apparently he likes the X version better, while I kind of prefer the Y version, myself.

Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen yesterday
Nice! What pokémon are you using for your team ?

First of all, all of my Pokemon in my Party are all male.
For my Electric type: Pikachu at Level 54, holding a Magnet. Moves: Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Thunder, Electro Ball.
For my Ground / Dark type: Krookodile at Level 55, holding Black Glasses. Moves: Strength, Crunch, Dig, Foul Play. (I had to teach it Strength to get through Victory Road).
For my Fire / Flying type: Talonflame at Level 57, holding nothing. Moves: Flame Charge, Roost, Acrobatics, Tailwind.
For my Fighting / Flying type, (but mostly Fighting): Hawlucha at Level 54, holding a Black Belt. Moves: Karate Chop, Flying Press, High Jump Kick, Aerial Ace
For my Grass type: (This was my second starter that I chose at the beginning). Venusaur at Level 55, holding a Venusaurite. Moves: Razor Leaf, Solar Beam, Leech Seed, Vine Whip
For my Water type: (This was my first starter that I chose at the beginning). Greninja at Level 56, holding a Mystic Water. Moves: Hydro Cannon, Water Shuriken, Surf, Water Pulse.

As you can probably tell, I like to use a lot of the same Pokemon that Ash uses from the anime. That's why, even though I chose to play as the girl character, I named my character on Pokemon Y version ASH 1. As for the number 1 next to the name ASH, I just like to number my characters on each of my save files, so I don't have the exact same name like just ASH on each of my games. That's just my own personal flair that I like to add to my Pokemon game files. And I usually like to play as the girl character, even I'm clearly a guy. I guess I'm just kind of weird like that. Don't ask.

Although, to be honest, since I was having so much trouble beating the Elite 4 and the Champion with my current team, and I know that this is kind of cheating, but I kind of just used my Legendaries, and Event Pokemon to just plow on right through them. Yeah, that's how desperate I was to get to the end of the main game. So that's why most of my team mentioned above seems kind of under-leveled.

But I'm also experimenting with trying to train some other Pokemon in my Party as well.

Anyways, if you have any suggestions on how I could try to improve my team, then I'm open to suggestions.

Years
That looks like a great team!
I played Pokémon X a while ago, and I don't remember everything about my team, but my first starter was Greninja too! I also had Charizard, Gardevoir and Tyrantrum, but I forgot the last two...
It's a bit of grinding, but I recommend the full use of the Battle Chateau. Rather good to train your full team once you have upgraded it (trainers' levels, frenquency, ...). I did this to train my team to level 100!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Oh wow you weren't kidding! You really did take quite a hiatus. ^^;;

I'm sure you'll make tons of people very happy with your giveaway! I wish you best of luck! :D

Back