• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trade Or No?

Noctis

Finally back after some family problems
Years
alright guys here are the rules:
Basically you will pick an imaginary trade. For example if i say: 20,000 poke dollars for a Mewtwo, the next person could say yes, or no. This goes for items too. If i say I'll give you 6 Max Revives for a Mega Salamence, the next person will say either yes or no. Its a simple game that will test your ability to bargain and make good prices.

I'll go first: 10,000 poke dollars for a Mega Tyranitar?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
If I'd be on the receiving end of the Mega Tyranitar, I'd say no, but if I'd be giving the Mega Tyranitar away, I'd say yes.

1000 Poke dollars for a Bulbasaur?

Last edited:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Oooh, this is a cool idea for a game! :D

I feel like Mega Salamence would be worth a lot more than a few Max Revives, so I probably wouldn't make this trade!

Now if someone offered you a thousand Max Repels in exchange for your only Master Ball, would you accept?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
If I'd be on the receiving end of the Master Balls, I'd say yes.

How about 10 Ultra Balls for a Charmander?

Noctis

Finally back after some family problems
Years
Yes. i would trade that. if i was on the receiving end of the Charmander.

how about 15 Ultra Balls for a Froakie?

Last edited:

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
No way! I'm keeping my cute little frog boi. ♥

How about a Mega Gengar for a Master Ball?

Years
No deal, I like the designs of both of their final evos Volcarona and Frosmoth, but Volcarona is a better pokemon than Frosmoth, and Snom is a worse pokemon than Larvesta.

Would you trade in your Mew for a shiny charm?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
No. I don't care for an increased chance of shiny Pokemon. Besides, a Mew is more useful.

Would you trade 5 Water Stones for 6 Dawn Stones?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
Nope, I'm fine with my Talonflame. If the Charizard held a Charizardite X, that'd be a different story.

How about 2 Shellos for a Throh and a Sawk?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
If I could get a mint for Adamant, Jolly, Modest, or Timid, I'd go for it.

Would you trade 5 Great Balls for 5 PP Ups?

Back