• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Did I miss the event for Dada Zarude?

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
Years
I am rather late to Pokémon Sword because I only recently got the game for Christmas, but I wanted to make sure I wouldn't miss any events. I heard that there was a Dada Zarude distributed, but I am not sure if I lost my chance to get it. I read something about a Pokémon Trainers Club newsletter, which I signed up for, but never got a code for Zarude. If anybody knows about it, can you help me out please? Thank you.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Online now
Distributed the codes for Dada Zarude + shiny Celebi on October 7, 2021. Required you to sign up for the Pokemon Trainers Club Newsletter by September 25, 2021.

Did you receive any other newsletters? Could have been moved to your spam folder. May not have released it in Japan and Korea this way, if it matters.

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
Years
Distributed the codes for Dada Zarude + shiny Celebi on October 7, 2021. Required you to sign up for the Pokemon Trainers Club Newsletter by September 25, 2021.

Did you receive any other newsletters? Could have been moved to your spam folder. May not have released it in Japan and Korea this way, if it matters.

Well, in that case, I definitely missed out on it. Nonetheless, thanks for the information. I guess I have to try to trade for it.

Back