• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Intro] I think this is what I do?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Hello, I've been playing Pokemon since i was 3 in 2003. First game i completed was Pokemon XD. This series has got me through a lot over the years and i always try and stick around. I've actually been playing fan games and rom hacks off this site since 2010. I finally made an account!

Years
Hello, Raedaboul, and welcome on these forums!
It's always nice to see long time fans of pokémon joining Pokécommunity! Since you are interested in fan games, I suggest you have a look at the Fan Game Hub, where you will find everything you need on the subject!

What were your favourite ROM hacks and fan games ?
It's nice to meet you!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hi there! And yes, for the record, this is exactly what you do! Post a thread and tell us about yourself! :D

I'm glad you've decided to join our community, especially if you have an interest in fan games! I'm sure you'll find plenty to play and chat about here. Welcome and happy posting!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Hello and welcome!

What's your favorite Pokemon game?
My favorite Pokemon game is actually Leaf Green. At least 5,000 hours in it growing up.
Hello, Raedaboul, and welcome on these forums!

What were your favourite ROM hacks and fan games ?
It's nice to meet you!
I started off with Ash Grey and just flourished from there, currently completing Unbound.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
My favorite Pokemon game is actually Leaf Green. At least 5,000 hours in it growing up.
That's quite something. I'm older than you, and what's long been my only hobby is video games, yet there's never been a game I've played where I've gotten anywhere close to that amount of playtime (iirc I've never/have yet to surpass even just 1500 hours on a particular game).

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
That's quite something. I'm older than you, and what's long been my only hobby is video games, yet there's never been a game I've played where I've gotten anywhere close to that amount of playtime (iirc I've never/have yet to surpass even just 1500 hours on a particular game).

Lmao you would hate to hear my runtime for Smash Ultimate

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Among the fan games, can I suggest to you Omicron, Solar Light Lunar Dark and especially Insurgence (the best one as a whole, in my opinion) ?
And if you enjoy top level battles and hairpulling puzzles, you can try Reborn!

I've Completed Insurgence and Reborn! I will definitely check out the other games you recommended though.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Among the fan games, can I suggest to you Omicron, Solar Light Lunar Dark and especially Insurgence (the best one as a whole, in my opinion) ?
And if you enjoy top level battles and hairpulling puzzles, you can try Reborn!

OMG, I looked up Omicrom and I definitely played it in 2015. TYSM for that reminder

Back