• 7 replies

Delta_Z

Male
Israel, Rehovot
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted October 31st, 2019
4 posts
41 Days
Hi there! im Delta or Ziro or Dave, whichever you want. I'm 18 and ive recently started playing Pokemon Go.
I used to play Ruby when i was 7.
Im almost always on the internet and id like to make some friends.
I can be shy and i have some temper but im mostly nice and i dont talk much tho i text like a book.
I play lots of games and i like music but im pretty sure its not the place to talk about these things.
Thats all about me i guess :P
idk what else to put

Soaring Sid

Yoom...Tah!!

Age 17
Male
India
Seen 41 Minutes Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
664 posts
121 Days
Hi Delta, welcome to the community :) What are your favourite Pokemon and games?

<~Trent (from this place) says the Wigglytuff circus above leads you to a nuzlockle run and credits Haychel for the avatar!

PokéPaul

PokéPaul

Male
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted November 3rd, 2019
21 posts
53 Days
Hey Delta! Great to have you here! You can talk about anything you like here, your favorite games, music, or whatever! What's you favorite starter Pokemon and what kind of music are you into?
Check out my Pokemon card opening videos here! Please subscribe!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsw3FY0K0xOQ_4rUlvRaxbg?view_as=subscriber

Sheep

Female
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
27,397 posts
13.2 Years
Can talk about non-Pokémon games in the Video Games section here, there's a place for pretty much everything 👍 Welcome Delta! GO is very fun, I play also!!
Galar
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
163 posts
41 Days
Hi Delta (or Ziro or Dave), and welcome to the PokéCommunity !
Like Sheep said there's a Video Games section and there's an Entertainment & Media section where you can talk about the music you like. There's even an Off-Topic section for everything else.

Any good catches in Let's Go yet ?
Advertiser Content