• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Again being Targeted by Staff Member !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Please Provide Proof & Download Recent Version of Game to double check !
If not then SCREW THIS COMMUNITY AND BAN MY ACCOUNT AND DELETE ALL OF MY THREADS !

HIbAMnq.png

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Maybe you should just reply to the PM with your reasoning or message an admin about it. Infractions aren't usually the kind of thing you want to start a public argument about

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
This really isn't the place to discuss your infractions or qualms with staff members. Try responding to the private message, or private message an Administrator.

Years
Respond to the infraction message with request for further information. You may then choose to discuss it with the moderator, or appeal to the administrators. Keep in mind that if you choose to appeal this infraction, the administrators will be provided the same information to make an informed decision, and any decisions made by the administrators is final.

On that note, I fail to see any evidence that this is targeted. You may freely approach any administrator to discuss how you feel targeted, but note that substantiated infractions may not be reversed as a result of these discussions. This must be done in private, so this thread will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back