• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The cinccino and minccino club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2014
The Minccino And Cinccino Club!

minccino_and_cinccino_by_biscutpoo-d3e5ddf.png

Hate minccino or cinccino,hate there ugly and dumb looks,then this is the club for you!
Why you dislike(hate) them:

Rules: 1. Follow all of PC's and Pokemon Clubs' rules.
2. Please don't spam, troll or harass.
3. Try to keep active!
4. Everyone can choose one partner Pokemon from the list upon joining and a nickname it if you want.
5. Enjoy!
6.Keep hating minccino!

NN:Fluffy
Yet Another Logical Nerd
572.png

Sheep
573.png
NN:sheep

Discus: Minccino hate,ugliness and dumbness

Last edited:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
Username: YALN
Partner: Minccino

Why: Cause they are the cutest of them all! (Except dear Emolga) Plus, Tail Slap best fits with them. I'm not fond of normal types, but they are the exception! XD

I can make banners of the club if you want :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2014
Ok,your accepted:),also share this with anyone that likes minccino:P

Banners would be nice too!

Last edited:
Years
Partner: Cinccino
Username: Sheep
Why you like them: I have a love for small rodent-like Pokemon, Minccino and Cinccino probably are the cutest of that category. <3 I had one on my team and later bred a 5IV Cinccino to use on my team post-game. Probably going to breed another one soon with Skill Link! I wish its shiny version wasn't that blech yellow color, though. D:

Years
Partner: Cinccino
Username: Hikamaru
Why you like them: They are cute and can hit like a maniac with their Skill Link or Technician-boosted Tail Slaps, plus they also get stuff like Rock Blast and Bullet Seed for additional coverage. If anything ever had to fit the category of a "cute destroyer" it's definitely the Minccino line.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Partner: Cinccino.
Username: Peitharchia.
Why you like them: I have been a fan ever since they had been introduced in generation five, and still am. These two Pokémon are super-adorable, and had they ever existed, I would definitely consider having them as a pet. Not only are they cute, but they're also not-so-bad at battling; I've used them once or twice before, and with their ability and moves that they have access to, they could deal loads of damage.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2014
Someone else can take over the club I quit(why I quiet is in the spoiler)

Spoiler:

EDIT:nope!discus minccino hate here

Years
Partner: minccino
Nickname: Muffybutt
Why I hate them:
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back