• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Emerald Enhanced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
For now I'm just waiting for the other cross-gen evolutions to be added before I play this hack. Which IIRC is now just Tangrowth, Probopass, and Lickilicky. (And if we're pushing it there is Sirfetch'd but I just want the 3 I listed)

Still though this looks like a cool way to play through Emerald. I'm keeping my eyes on it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 7, 2020
Did you modify damage caused by confusion? It seems pretty OP. I swaggered a level 41 carvana and it one hit KO itself in confusion

Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
Her voice really annoys me and her design seemed lazy.

You mean in the anime, since she has no voice in the game? If you're speaking of the english dub most people love Veronica taylor's voice for her, so I don't see what there is to complain about. In terms of design most people feel she's one of the best designed Pokegirls overall, I usually see people still rank her as one of their favorite designs in the series due to her clothing, bandana, shorts, etc...besides the ones who prefer the ORAS design. Seems like a strange reason to really hate a character, I guess.

Ryuhouji

Novice decomp ROMhacker
Years
You mean in the anime, since she has no voice in the game? If you're speaking of the english dub most people love Veronica taylor's voice for her, so I don't see what there is to complain about. In terms of design most people feel she's one of the best designed Pokegirls overall, I usually see people still rank her as one of their favorite designs in the series due to her clothing, bandana, shorts, etc...besides the ones who prefer the ORAS design. Seems like a strange reason to really hate a character, I guess.

Everyone has their own tastes. Emerald Enhanced is my project, so I can choose to keep or remove any characters I like or don't like. Even still over 800 unique people have joined the discord and checked the game out, so it must not be a mortal sin. Or something. Asked and answered.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 31, 2019
Everyone has their own tastes. Emerald Enhanced is my project, so I can choose to keep or remove any characters I like or don't like. Even still over 800 unique people have joined the discord and checked the game out, so it must not be a mortal sin. Or something. Asked and answered.

How to get glalie... no matter what i do..i am only get frolass ..(because max happiness.

it should evolve level 42..but still i dont get glalie..even using stone

Did it should hold item or something to evolve to glalie?

Ryuhouji

Novice decomp ROMhacker
Years
How to get glalie... no matter what i do..i am only get frolass ..(because max happiness.

it should evolve level 42..but still i dont get glalie..even using stone

Did it should hold item or something to evolve to glalie?

There is a link in the faq channel of my discord that lists all evolutions. There's also one for encounter locations. and basically everything else a new player is likely to ask. Please read it.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Oct 28, 2019
Hello ,first of all this Ron is excellent!!but I need some help...I can't get pokenav .....I can't go to mt chimney because team magma blocking my way ....also I can't get into sky pillar because a scientist blocking my way....but I won elite 4...any issues please??

Ryuhouji

Novice decomp ROMhacker
Years
You have to understand that Emerald Enhanced does NOT follow the vanilla storyline. I have replaced the main quests with my own. I'd say join the discord for more in depth help but for now, I'll tell you, you can't get into the sky pillar unless you fully complete the Devon questline I put in. That is, You need to take the trade secret from petalburg woods to the devon corp hq. In doing so, you will cut yourself off from access to Kyogre and Groudon. If you want to get the other two instead, then you need to do the Aqua quest, which can be started by taking the trade secret to Aqua's Office in Lilycove, a building at the northeast side of town. If you do one, you can clear the game and keep any special rewards you get, as well as all the pokemon in your PC Boxes, by starting a New Game +. Then you can choose to do the questline you didn't complete. For more details, join the discord.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 7, 2020
Sorry if this question has been answered before, but is the abilities updated to their newest version? Like study's focus sash effect or natural cure activate upon leaving battles

Years
Hi Ryuhouji, just want to say that your game rocks! I really love the difficulty level you put in the game especially nuzlocke mode. It wasn't easy but worth the time. I was wondering can I know ur discord number, I want to ask you some questions regarding the Lana's storyline since I'm very confused haha. Thanks again 👍👍

Ryuhouji

Novice decomp ROMhacker
Years
Hi Ryuhouji, just want to say that your game rocks! I really love the difficulty level you put in the game especially nuzlocke mode. It wasn't easy but worth the time. I was wondering can I know ur discord number, I want to ask you some questions regarding the Lana's storyline since I'm very confused haha. Thanks again 👍👍

Visit the Discord Server linked near the end of the post, you can ask your questions there.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Hi man, do you plan to edit trainers in battle frontier and create anything about IV and EV (Hyper trainer, checker etc.)?

Ryuhouji

Novice decomp ROMhacker
Years
Hi man, do you plan to edit trainers in battle frontier and create anything about IV and EV (Hyper trainer, checker etc.)?

This has already been done, All the trainers in the battle frontier have been updated to gen 7 competitive standards. You can check your IV's and EV's at the training center, and you can create a mon with perfect iv's at the GCMS. More information on these things can be found in my wiki, which you should read. Please read more thoroughly before asking a question

Ryuhouji

Novice decomp ROMhacker
Years
Can you give the .ini file?

ini file for what? I'll assume that it is for some binary utility. This project is based on the decompiled source code, there are no utilities, I edit the game directly with programming. Each of the frontier mons have been manually re-balanced by a member of my team, I directly coded in the GCMS and training center.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
ini file for what? I'll assume that it is for some binary utility. This project is based on the decompiled source code, there are no utilities, I edit the game directly with programming. Each of the frontier mons have been manually re-balanced by a member of my team, I directly coded in the GCMS and training center.

I want it to change some abilities and stats just for my use. Good job anyway.

Ryuhouji

Novice decomp ROMhacker
Years
I'm not particularly familiar with whatever utility you're trying to use, but if you go to my github at the bottom of my post here, the frontier trainers are in
Code:
src/data/battle_frontier/battle_frontier_mons.h
Just know that I modified the game's core code for storing these, the
Code:
.ivs
and
Code:
.ability
fields are not found in the original games, and as such would probably be incompatible.
You could also try using something to get the data from a patched ROM, but i'm not sure how this would work either. Sorry. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back