• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2020
does somebody knows how porygon evolves? i have a shiny one and i want it to evolve.

PS: are some pokemon meant to be shiny always?

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Yeah, I know that, but the rock isn't dissapearing in the cave.-_-
I'm probably going to have to allow the ability of Radiance in that cave. I think I made it slightly too OP without Radiance lol. There are two rocks in there that contain a secret switch. A path gets opened up when those switches get activated. The rocks do not need to disappear btw.
how do i meet alba?

i already put the death rope in the tomb, then i don't what to do next
Go to the old man on Route 62.
Does there happen to be a very convenient pokemon that can learn all of the given Pokemon moves? Trying to make room for Surf without hindering my current team
Hmmm. I'll add some catchable level 20 Chinchous at the coast of Powerstone. It is encountered by using the Pokéfish 900 (Good Rod). Keep in mind that the battle background for it has not been done yet.
does somebody knows how porygon evolves? i have a shiny one and i want it to evolve.

PS: are some pokemon meant to be shiny always?
It evolves by leveling it up with an Up-Grade. I'll make one available in the next update. And it is just a rare shiny event. There are a few in-game.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 23, 2023
after i catch the red skullcrusher, i went to get the ytrium

then i went to gravesend, in the youtube walkthrough, the tomb supposed to move, but in mine, it still blocking the road

what did i miss?

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
after i catch the red skullcrusher, i went to get the ytrium

then i went to gravesend, in the youtube walkthrough, the tomb supposed to move, but in mine, it still blocking the road

what did i miss?
Did you do the Tizzle event in the Forest? Kali will be waiting there, but you have to talk to Marshall John on Route 62 first.
----------
----------
Route 62's music is now fixed. Will be included in the next update as well as the boy/girl encounter music delays. And sorry I keep forgetting, I'll upload the type effectiveness chart in my next post.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 23, 2023
you mean, the one that tizzle went to ride suicune ? that i already did

Years
Did you do the Tizzle event in the Forest? Kali will be waiting there, but you have to talk to Marshall John on Route 62 first.
----------
----------
Route 62's music is now fixed. Will be included in the next update as well as the boy/girl encounter music delays. And sorry I keep forgetting, I'll upload the type effectiveness chart in my next post.

Same problem with me.
iOe5pFJ.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2017
Thanks for the answer earlier

Now I'm stuck here
Spoiler:

Run around the switch a couple of times, literally run a perfect square around the switch. Keep running around it and checking the switch until something activates.

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2017
I am using save states. I can't save because it says save error change backup memory.

Ohh alright. You are using the Real Time Clock right? And the latest build?

Probably should find a way to save, since it helps update to latest builds. Not sure if states work.

Could I have one of your states?

Years
Ohh alright. You are using the Real Time Clock right? And the latest build?

Probably should find a way to save, since it helps update to latest builds. Not sure if states work.

Could I have one of your states?

I am playing 2.08 and i updated it from 2.03 and it worked fine. In old version that is on youtube there was a way so i do not think updating to 2.13 will help. I will send my files in zip format.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
The level scripts got deleted somehow... sigh. That has been fixed now. I'll send out another update. Also. Try saving somewhere indoors like a Center, preferred those.
And try not to use savestates. Is the emulator setting on 128k?

Years
The level scripts got deleted somehow... sigh. That has been fixed now. I'll send out another update. Also. Try saving somewhere indoors like a Center, preferred those.
And try not to use savestates. Is the emulator setting on 128k?
Yup it is 128k. So new update will solve this!!

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2017
Now ranch0 was having a problem. Not sure if it was fixed, he can't get passed the grave. i also noticed this.

Also when I return to Gravesend in my own save after Powerstone, the grave is blocking, but i think that's supposed to happen?

Back