• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen B2W2 Travel Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Okaaay...I haven't posted a lot...While I wasn't doing the updates, right now, I'm in Seaside Cave...from my old White 2 playthrough...I should find the Plasma Frigate there.
But for the old stuff that came out...Firstly, due to my early Memery Leenk Memory Link with my old Black, I found N's Klink in the Chargestone Cave, which is...as of now, a Klinklang, who was, alongside N's Scraggy, who is now a Scrafty...defeated Marlon together. Klinklang did most of the job, due to it being the only Pokemon in the team that has an Electric-type move. Scrafty was simply a backup plan to beat down Jellicent. That Klinklang...it's my highest-leveled Pokemon as of now, having a high level of 51. For the rest...for sure, I can tell you this -- I didn't do a lot of exploring during my playthrough. I'm considering on doing so later on, not right now...the same as my HeartGold playthrough...later on, I'd re-explore the entire region with my Dowsing MCHN active at all times. Okaaay, to do it like everyone else...I'm going to list the Pokemon I'm currently using, albeit in a vague way...there isn't a lot of information here...

~Klinklang Lv.51
~Scrafty Lv.45
~Samurott Lv.X45
~Zoroark Lv.X41
~Unfezant Lv.36
~Lucario Lv.32

encas

Don't tread on me.
Years
After defeating Roxie, I just earned my Insect Badge from Burgh after a bit of a struggle. My team has changed a little since last time; Wilhelm evolved into a Servine, and more recently, Missy became a Lucario around Level 21. I also caught a Skitty for my team before beating Burgh; I nicknamed her Beatrix.

Now I am just about to face Colress on Route 4 with my somewhat underleveled team. :P

Party:

Beatrix the Skitty (Jolly female - Lv. 20)

300.gif

Wilhelm the Servine (Modest male - Lv. 21)

496.gif

Missy the Lucario (Jolly female - Lv. 23)

448.gif

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years

Pokemon White 2
OT: Lilith 32323
Game Time: 11:16

Evolved and TM'd Electivire! My ground-weak team struggled against Clay. I maneuvered my team around to have Electivire beat Krokorok and Crobat beat Sandslash. Oh noes, here comes Clay's third Pokemon… My strategy is to send out my own Excadrill. I use Dig and then I thought, wait, can Clay use Earthquake on me?! Nah. Clay ordered Slash. What an idiot. Dig almost killed it but he used Rock Slide against me. On my second Dig, he used Bulldoze but missed since my Excadrill was underground. Yeah, I won because of stupid AI!

Got the badge, participated in PWT, and defeated Plasma aboard the frigate. I caught Clamperl in Black and evolved it into Huntail before sending it to White 2. I evolved Lilligant. I beat Skyla very easily with Electivire and Excadrill.

the party
466.png
:: Keiran the Electivire :: Level 39
169.png
:: Mac the Crobat :: Level 36
549.png
:: Syd the Lilligant :: Level 35
530.png
:: Platinum the Excadrill :: Level 37
602.png
:: Zetty the Tynamo :: Level 28
367.png
:: Taro the Huntail :: Level 51

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Since my last update, I have become the champion! I am exploring the post game features. I have caught Latios, Mesprit, Uxie, and Azelf. I plan on trying to catch all the legendaries.

Right now, I am going to try out the Black Tower!

Syltti

Lilligant's Loving Trainer
Years
Decided to shoot a few movies today, among other things. Shot Brycenman Strikes Back and Brycenman Strikes Back 2. After completing them with the rental Lucario, I figured now would be a good time to use my own Pokemon. And, who better to use than Serenity and Yui?

After having each star in Brycenman Strikes Back, and getting Strange Endings in both, my girls became stars and prepared to act together in Brycenman Strikes Back 2.

Their acting was flawless. Serenity, being the considerate girl she is, took a fall so Yui could get some screen time and achieve the Strange Ending. The result.. The box office reported an amazing 999.9 Billion PokeDollars~

~New Movie Stars~

282.gif

Yui

lilligant.gif

Serenity​

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 28, 2013
I haven't had time to play this week. I might have time next weekend, since I have so much work to do.

I filled up the habitat lists up to route 4. Working on the desert resort now. Played for 5 minutes today to catch that Mandibuzz.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Elite Four/Champion time!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Team
Samurott "Takeru" lv.59
Infernape "Sun Wukong" lv.59
Gengar "Ophelia" lv.56
Houndoom "Midnight" lv.57
Magnezone "Gamma" lv.56
Flygon "Horizon" lv.59

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Explored all the Unova and I'm about to challenge White Tree Hollow.

Team:
448.gif

Lucario (90)
448.gif

ルカリオ (100)
380.gif

ラティアス (84)
637.gif

ウルガモス (82)
196.gif

Espeon (74)
553.gif

Krookodile (72)
134.gif

Vaporeon (88)
604.gif

Eelektross (73)

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Note: due to school, updating will be a bit slow.

Anyway, I beat Roxie (using Magnemite, of course, as well as Venipede's Defense Curl + Rollout combo) and did some Pokestar Studios movies before finally coming to Castelia.

Current team:

Dewott, male, level 19
-Cut
-Focus Energy
-Water Gun
-Razor Shell
Nature: Hardy

Lucario, female, level 17
-Foresight
-Quick Attack
-Endure
-Force Palm
Nature: Hasty
Ability: Steadfast

Pidove, male, level 17
-Air Cutter
-Growl
-Leer
-Quick Attack
Nature: Hardy
Ability: Big Pecks

Venipede, male, level 17
-Defense Curl
-Rollout
-Poison Sting
-Pursuit
Nature: Naive
Ability: Poison Point

Magnemite, level 17
-Thunder Wave
-Supersonic
-Thundershock
-Sonicboom
Nature: Naive
Ability: Magnet Pull

Syltti

Years
After some heavy-duty training I'm finally getting some Lv. 100 Pokemon!

Pokemon who've reached Lv. 100:

lilligant.gif

Serenity

282.gif

Yui

359.gif

Yayoi

mawile.gif

Ami

Pokemon nearing Lv. 100:

• Sakura the Shiny Cherrim (Lv. 98)
  • Aura the Latias (Lv. 95)
  • Phoenix the Barviary (Lv. 99)
  • Shiva the Shiny Glaceon (Lv. 99)
  • Kuro the Mismagius (Lv. 98)
  • Snowfire the Shiny Ninetales (Lv. 99)
  • Monica the Gigalith (Lv. 98)
  • Nanako the Snolipede (Lv. 99)
  • Rea the Banette (Lv. 99)
  • Meena the Butterfree (Lv. 98)

Last edited:
Years
Aww if only I had found this before I beat Black 2.

Well I guess I can say i'm trying to complete the Unova Dex.

Spoiler:

And i'm failing trying to get BP at the PWT and trying to complete the all movies in Pokestar Studios.

My Team is:

Riku the Lucario (Male)
LV.65
Hasty
Likes to thrash about.

Moves:

Aura Sphere
Drain Punch
Dark Pulse
Shadow Claw

Namine the Flygon (Female)
LV.66
Quirky
Alert to sounds.

Moves:

Rock Slide
Dragon Claw
Hone Claws
Earthquake

Cloud the Zekrom (?)
LV.70
Hardy
Capable of taking hits.

Moves:

Fusion Bolt
Outrage
Hone Claws
*Focus Blast

Tidus the Samurott (Male)
LV.68
Hardy
Capable of taking hits

Moves:

-----
-----
-----
-----

NOTE: ----- means I don't have an Idea as a move.
* means that it's just up until I find a better move
If you can take a few minutes, help me choose a move. Thanks!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
My (current) Team:

Emboar"Bo"
Zoroark
Golduck"Blue"
Galvatula"Duranchula"
Haxorus"Hex"
Swanna:Mr.Duck"

Levels 50-56.Heading towards the victory road.

Syltti

Years
Just another quick update; Courtesy of the Elite 4 and Champion Iris, as well as a run in White Treehollow, I've received another batch of Lv. 100s~

471.gif

-Shiva
braviary.gif

-Phoenix
breloom.gif

-Kinoko
latias.gif

-Aura
scolipede.gif

-Nanako
butterfree-f.gif

-Meena
banette.gif

-Rea

Pokemon to hit Lv. 100 next:

• Monica the Gigalith (Lv. 98)
  • Sakura the Shiny Cherrim (Lv. 98)
  • Kuro the Mismagius (Lv. 98)
  • Snowfire the Shiny Ninetales (Lv. 99)
Legendaries to catch:

1. Reshiram
  2. Mesprit
  3. Azelf
  4. Uxie

Syltti

Years
I love Join Avenue so much... Quick update #3; Four new Lv. 100s~

mismagius.gif

Kuro
gigalith.gif

Monica
421.gif

Sakura
038.gif

Snowfire

Pokemon nearing Lv. 100:

• Aera the Cinccino (Lv. 95)
  • Misaki the Leafeon (Lv. 94)
Legendaries to catch:

• Cresselia
  • Heatran
  • Kyurem

PKMNTrainerTravis

Pokemon Trainer
Years
The other day I got an Oshawott egg and a Chimchar egg from my brother. I named Oshawott Blue and named Chimchar Flame. Chimchar evolved into a Monferno. I also caught a Verizion and Terrakion. I battled Drayden and won and I also battled Marlon and won. I then invaded Team Plasma's Frigate. I defeated Team Plasma and their leader Ghetsis.

I battled the Elite Four and beat them and also defeated the Champion, Iris.

I am now starting my new adventure with my Oshawott and Monferno.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I seem to have some sort of Axew overload going on in my game, and now I'm spending my time doing random stuff in the game. I think I still need to give Iccirus and the surroundings a good look-see. Twist Mountain is cleared, but I need to finish up Mistralton Cave and also some loose ends that I have to clean up.

I think I still haven't gotten my Unova Dex seen fully... Man, it might take a long time to sort things out for me. And I still haven't done most of the things that I should be doing, but oh well.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years

Pokemon White 2
OT: Lilith 32323
Game Time: 18:19

I've arrived in Lentimas Town. I caught a Trapinch and evolved it after a few battles. I liked Vibrava's moveset enough to switch out Lilligant. I cut through Reverse Mountain, which looked really nice. Sukisu/Kai traded me a Chimchar egg too. I hatched it and trained it pretty quickly using Exp. Share.

In Opelucid, I go straight to Drayden. I had tutored Infernape Dual Chop and Electivire Ice Punch, so this gym was fairly straightforward. I used those two plus Huntail to take down Drayden. Silly guy was using Dragon Dance when his Haxorus had red health. Eventually, I made my way to Humilau City. I kinda need a different Pokemon to Surf on since Huntail has Waterfall, hm.

the party
466.png
:: Keiran the Electivire :: Level 47
169.png
:: Mac the Crobat :: Level 46
530.png
:: Platinum the Excadrill :: Level 45
367.png
:: Taro the Huntail :: Level 52
330.png
:: Luke the Flygon :: Level 46
392.png
:: Darkness the Infernape :: Level 47

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
Let it be known across the land that Julius (me) has captured 300 species of Pokemon native to the Unova Region!

Send me my diploma in the mail.

(only 349 more pokemon to capture...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back