• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Ruby Renev (v1.4.3)

Should I earse Pokemon Ruby Renev?

• YES!

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • NO!

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • I don't care...

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 16, 2022
Sorry, but i kinda disagree with you.
ROM Hackers needs some good reviews to improve their creations, at least that's how i see it.

yes, and that can be done without being rude. that was my whole point all along. thanks.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
Welp.. before downloading the new beta, i went to the island to catch Darkrai, which i did.. but.. the exit.. ._. ..
Spoiler:

I know it isn't a big deal, i had Fly so it didn't matter really, but it could be a problem for other people.

Note:
Please, ignore the annoying framerate, i'm in Safe Mode because of hardware and money problems.
(It just runs horrible while recording, so.. don't take that as my problem with the musics sounding horrible)

Cya~

THIS BUG WAS FIXED ON VERSION 5,6

If you have any questions about the game... Come here XD
http://chat.linkandzelda.com:9090/?channels=Ruby_Renev
I slove your problems with that rom.

fxa5hc.jpg
- New Palletes and Tilesets for Pokemon Ruby Renev.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen today
I don't know if this has been mentioned but, picking up all fossils in the Fossil Maniac's cave will fill up your entire Key Items inventory & you won't be able to receive necessary items like the Devon Scope. I noticed it after my battle with the Kecleon on the Wooden Bridge; Steven left & didn't give me the Scope. Also one of the fossils causes the Reviver guy in Rustboro to become mute (you can't interact with him ever again); it was either the Dome Fossil or the Old Ember (he revived Tyrunt & Amuara just fine) though.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
I don't know if this has been mentioned but, picking up all fossils in the Fossil Maniac's cave will fill up your entire Key Items inventory & you won't be able to receive necessary items like the Devon Scope. I noticed it after my battle with the Kecleon on the Wooden Bridge; Steven left & didn't give me the Scope. Also one of the fossils causes the Reviver guy in Rustboro to become mute (you can't interact with him ever again); it was either the Dome Fossil or the Old Ember (he revived Tyrunt & Amuara just fine) though.

So. I've mentioned that Fossil Maniac house is place to searching Fossils... It was impossible to increase items on Key Item space. So you need take fossils wisely.

About Fossil Reviver... I take some view on that script.

The tiles are looking A LOT better now. Well done!
Now, just to change those bushes, and Flowers, and it would look superb.

Like this?
2i87k1l.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
Looks a lot better. Hopefully you will animate the flowers like they usually are ingame. I will say the new tiles still clash with the vanilla ones.

You not vomiting now? By your <Stupid> Let's play i going to earse that project. About Animations. IDK how to do it now. But when I found and way. I think about it.

The Flowers are still meh to me.
They keep reminding me of a sonic game. :/

I think about better flowers. For now I don't have any better. <That one was better than Sunflowers XD>

Also I make other grass tiles for Johto. So Meybe Johto and Hoenn share that same TileSheet. But I make definitive diffrent style for boht regions. To make diffrence. I update Screenshoots. But... Johto ones do not show yet new grass.

Mr.Mako

Resident Edgelord Troll
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
You not vomiting now? By your <Stupid> Let's play i going to earse that project. About Animations. IDK how to do it now. But when I found and way. I think about it.

I'm sure there is a tutorial somewhere regarding animated tiles. If you have an issue with my Lets play then message me over it and don't clutter your thread complaining about it.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
._. ...
I just found another bug this time near Oldale Town, the game got frozen when i walked in the grass.
9ZYZjFY.png

Cya~

Change Save type to 128k. And it should work... Also this screenshoot is outdated

NEW BETA APPEARED
- That beta have complete and bugfree of the new tilesets.
(Use 128k Flash savetype during playing.)

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Change Save type to 128k. And it should work... Also this screenshoot is outdated

NEW BETA APPEARED
- That beta have complete and bugfree of the new tilesets.
(Use 128k Flash savetype during playing.)

I already have 128k Flash .__. ...
Also, the screenshot it's from the Beta 5.6 ._. ...

EDIT:
And it still happens in 5.65 ._. ...
Yet, in some other grass at the same Route, it doesn't.
It isn't a Random Freeze at all.

EDIT2:
Now i just found a tile error, in the Route 118, at the East of Mauville
Spoiler:

EDIT3:
I found a cave in the desert of Route 111, but it doesn't have a warp so i can't go in..
Spoiler:

And it seems to be Regirock's cave......... so i will probably not be able to do the method and catch the Regi Trio... thanks..

EDIT4:
Another tile error in Mossdeep Pokémon Trainer Fan Club's House
Spoiler:

EDIT5:
¡Selphie!
YmIJkW6.png

(And all of them are Secret Bases items)

Cya~

Last edited:

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
I already have 128k Flash .__. ...
Also, the screenshot it's from the Beta 5.6 ._. ...

EDIT:
And it still happens in 5.65 ._. ...
Yet, in some other grass at the same Route, it doesn't.
It isn't a Random Freeze at all.

EDIT2:
Now i just found a tile error, in the Route 118, at the East of Mauville
Spoiler:

EDIT3:
I found a cave in the desert of Route 111, but it doesn't have a warp so i can't go in..
Spoiler:

And it seems to be Regirock's cave......... so i will probably not be able to do the method and catch the Regi Trio... thanks..

EDIT4:
Another tile error in Mossdeep Pokémon Trainer Fan Club's House
Spoiler:

Cya~

About freezing. It must be related to Broken Movetable.

EDIT
Did you play this game on DSTWO? If yes. Problem was easy... My hack do not work with DSTWO.

Edit 2
Yes... Becouse I use them as placeholders. IDK how you get that items. But i need to earse Secret Base Items from selling.

Edit 3
About Hoenn Music... I think to use this - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=332272

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
About freezing. It must be related to Broken Movetable.

EDIT
Did you play this game on DSTWO? If yes. Problem was easy... My hack do not work with DSTWO.

Edit 2
Yes... Becouse I use them as placeholders. IDK how you get that items. But i need to earse Secret Base Items from selling.

Edit 3
About Hoenn Music... I think to use this - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=332272

1) No, i don't use any flashcard, i use VBA Link 1.7.2 just like every other hack i played.
2) ...... Pff.. you'll be deleting a good Post-League thing to do..
3) I didn't said anything about the music (even when it sounds bad as hell..) i was talking about Regirock's Cave ._. ..

Cya~

Back