• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Abusing

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
1: All I wanted to do was reupload a Fan Game which was lost, not deleted by owner.
Link: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=114035

1a: As you can see the links are broken.

2: Marin (Mod) said no because I didn't have permission from owner.
2a: I tried to get into contact with the owner of the game to ask but no response.

3: Showed mods that they did a double standard, and yet i got kicked from Discord server over the issue.
3a:
HGthsKV.png

3b: Mod couldn't show proof of said policy on the forum , which is now owned by a company.
3c:
HGti8MFF.png

To Marin: Sorry for swearing at you to do your modding job on the forum.

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Administration was consulted and we all agreed we were more comfortable with only owners of games updating and distributing links. If you ever get in touch with the original creator and can show you've gained permission to share the link, then you will be welcome to post it, but until then, please refrain from sharing links to content that does not belong to you while on our servers.

The rules have been updated to fully reflect this policy.

Please drop it and stop using our reports system to swear at our mods.

edit: Oh, and I forgot to add, you were only kicked (not banned) from the Discord for repeatedly talking about this when asked to stop. You may rejoin at any time, but please refrain from bringing this up again if you do.

Last edited:
Back