• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My old Clone Dex sprite project gallery and more!

dragonfly_dust

Look at my avatar! Nuff said.
Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
Ok during my time at gpxplus forum (as HitomiNoRyu), I attempted to create a Clone Pokemon sprite project which a lot of people collaborated on. Eventually I scrapped the project years ago due to maintenance of the thread and my frustration towards the forum's setup and mechanics.

Now that I'm on this forum, I want to show off these old sprites for fun now.

Here's are the clone sprites I personally created that I still think are good even if I didn't fully understand the concept of editing at the time. (I'm excluding anyone other people made for me for obvious reasons) Sorry that most don't have transparent backgrounds!

Spoiler:

Also here's some examples of commissions I did for other people:

Spoiler:

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Wow this is great. I love the Zapdos and Articuno and the spiky puffs of Buneary. The Dialga is awesome too!

dragonfly_dust

Look at my avatar! Nuff said.
Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
Thank you! I take requests~! It's easier to draw once I have goal set in mind from someone else.

Here's some more!

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 12, 2023
I love these clone sprites, you don't see many of them, just the kanto starters. Would you mind if I used these for a pokemon rom hack I'm making featuring clones?

Sunfished

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
You did an amazing job on the clones!

The patterns on the body have an authentic placement in terms of the BW style spriting. I'm really surprised how well many of them were pulled off without making them feel out of place or weird. Keep up the good work!

Back