• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi I'm New

Sky the Shiny Vulpix

Top Percentage of Ratattas
Years
Hello I'm Enigmatic Owl, I joined today because I wanted to be amongst a community of Pokemon friends and meet new people. I prefer to be called Kura please. To say a little about myself; I'm an anime fan that listens to a lot of music, coffee addict, I also draw from time to time. My favorite Pokemon is Vulpix.

If you'd like to know more about me, feel free to ask. I look forward to being apart of this community and talking about all things Pokemon. It's nice to meet you, hope we can be friends. :)
giphy.gif

Years
Vulpix is hecka cute, both Kanto and Alolan versions. One of my favorites also. *~* Nice to meet you Kura! Sincerely hope you will enjoy your time here. ❤

ChocolateDream

Hello! Ive also recently started using Pokecommunity, Hope your time here will be great

Sky the Shiny Vulpix

Top Percentage of Ratattas
Years
Vulpix is hecka cute, both Kanto and Alolan versions. One of my favorites also. *~* Nice to meet you Kura! Sincerely hope you will enjoy your time here. ❤

I love Alolan Vulpix so much, especially Lillie's Vulpix Snowy, so cute. <3 Hope we can. Be friends. It is nice to meet you as well. ^_^

Stumpy.

[b][i][color=#330033][font="Lobster Two]The Lone P
Years
Greetings, Kura. I hope you do enjoy your stay here ^-^ Can't wait to see you around.

Back