• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My mum won't let me buy any more pokemon tcg booster boxes

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Sep 13, 2018
So I bought the pokemon tcg celestial storm elite trainer box and booster box and now she won't let me buy and more and I'm really getting into the cards. The most annoying part is that my dad gives me £10 every week and so I save it up myself for something I want to buy. Any ideas? My last resort is getting them for Christmas or my birthday.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
Which would happen sooner, saving up for it or Christmas?

Do you NEED them urgently or do you just WANT them quickly? Me personally, I'd just save and wait. Free money is nothing to scoff at. Imagine if you had to wait and earn it all on your own.

Years
So I bought the pokemon tcg celestial storm elite trainer box and booster box and now she won't let me buy and more and I'm really getting into the cards. The most annoying part is that my dad gives me £10 every week and so I save it up myself for something I want to buy. Any ideas? My last resort is getting them for Christmas or my birthday.

Is she not letting you buy them despite you having the money? Or are you trying to borrow some money from her to get them?

Back