• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Sacred Johto [V0.3]

Which Shiny Should Omega Pidgey get? (https://twitter.com/ArchyArcanine/status/1065566101885603840)

• Old Chocolate Oreo Shiny

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen today
Got to the point where the game started, I saved and then took a step to see what the crash was about...seems like some variable isn't getting initialized like it should. Upon trying to relaunch the game after saving, though, I get this error:

---------------------------
Pokemon: Sacred Johto
Script 'Sprite_Resizer' line 20: TypeError occurred.

no implicit conversion from nil to integer

And I cannot continue the game from here. It seems this game does not support the XL size, which is sad for me as even L size is a little on the small side, but the game does launch properly with the L size enabled.

Thats an issue with the game. it requires to save first and after crashing/restarting it should work after
or jsut soft-resetting the game after saving with f12

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen today
Got to the point where the game started, I saved and then took a step to see what the crash was about...seems like some variable isn't getting initialized like it should. Upon trying to relaunch the game after saving, though, I get this error:

Script 'Sprite_Resizer' line 20: TypeError occurred.

no implicit conversion from nil to integer

And I cannot continue the game from here. It seems this game does not support the XL size, which is sad for me as even L size is a little on the small side, but the game does launch properly with the L size enabled.

Oh XL size, yea that breaks the game, need to get around to removing it, no idea why its there, really sorry about that ^^

Teanz Gamer

Traductor de Videojuegos
Years
It looks amazing!
Could you change the textbox?
I don't like the HGSS thing.
I hope you can continue developing this game.
Good luck.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 14, 2020
hello,i just downloaded the game and starting playing it but i got an issue already i cant go to the professor's house,i press the up button but my character is stuck like something is block it, and when i move left or right they taking me outside if u can help me with this il be thankful :)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen today
hello,i just downloaded the game and starting playing it but i got an issue already i cant go to the professor's house,i press the up button but my character is stuck like something is block it, and when i move left or right they taking me outside if u can help me with this il be thankful :)

You will need to get the patch, the tiles at the professors house (the woodbrown ones) are used as blockages later on. it was fixed with the patch!

Years
Got this error when my Azurill fell asleep in a wild Pokemon battle (and keeps coming up when the Pokemon is still sleeping), although my battle is able to continue:

Exception: NoMethodError
PokeBattle_Battle:4347:in `__clauses__pbEndOfRoundPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:4305:in `each'
PokeBattle_Battle:4305:in `__clauses__pbEndOfRoundPhase'
PokeBattle_Clauses:42:in `pbEndOfRoundPhase_ebs'
EliteBattle_Battle:304:in `pbEndOfRoundPhase'
EliteBattle_Battle:237:in `pbStartBattleCore'
EliteBattle_Battle:236:in `logonerr'
EliteBattle_Battle:236:in `pbStartBattleCore'
EliteBattle_Battle:219:in `loop'
EliteBattle_Battle:241:in `pbStartBattleCore'

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Did the starters got mega evoltions ? Or omega or delta forms and what is the differnce between omega and delta forms? Did the starters got scondry type or their types did not changed?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen today
Got this error when my Azurill fell asleep in a wild Pokemon battle (and keeps coming up when the Pokemon is still sleeping), although my battle is able to continue:

PokeBattle_Battle:4347:in `__clauses__pbEndOfRoundPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:4305:in `each'
PokeBattle_Battle:4305:in `__clauses__pbEndOfRoundPhase'
PokeBattle_Clauses:42:in `pbEndOfRoundPhase_ebs'
EliteBattle_Battle:304:in `pbEndOfRoundPhase'
EliteBattle_Battle:237:in `pbStartBattleCore'
EliteBattle_Battle:236:in `logonerr'
EliteBattle_Battle:236:in `pbStartBattleCore'
EliteBattle_Battle:219:in `loop'
EliteBattle_Battle:241:in `pbStartBattleCore'

I fixed that might not have been in an update i guess, was an issue with an ability effect, atleast its not game breaking!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen today
Did the starters got mega evoltions ? Or omega or delta forms and what is the differnce between omega and delta forms? Did the starters got scondry type or their types did not changed?

Starts keep their singular type as only feraligatr feels a new type as meganium adn typhlosion wouldnt, but all 6 starters get/have mega evolutions, those mega evolutions of the johto starters all DO have a new type.

Omega and deltas are classifications of variants. Omegas are natural or mankind assisted along with nature changes to pokemon while deltas are fully manmade changes, e.g most steel variants are deltas as steel is hard to come naturally in pokemon.

FeralDragonTamer

Red Bölva Shadow
Years
So I entered a battle with a Driftloon and it used minimize and gave me this message. It didn't crash but it is something. Hope this helps you out.
PokeBattle_BattlerEffects:757:in `pbCanIncreaseStatStage?'
PokeBattle_MoveEffects:1399:in `pbEffect'
PokeBattle_Battler:4276:in `pbUseMove_ebs'
PokeBattle_Battler:4275:in `logonerr'
PokeBattle_Battler:4275:in `pbUseMove_ebs'
EliteBattle_Battle:515:in `pbUseMove'
PokeBattle_Battler:4511:in `pbProcessTurn'
PokeBattle_Battler:4510:in `logonerr'
PokeBattle_Battler:4510:in `pbProcessTurn'
PokeBattle_Battle:3117:in `pbAttackPhase_ebs'

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen today
So I entered a battle with a Driftloon and it used minimize and gave me this message. It didn't crash but it is something. Hope this helps you out.
PokeBattle_BattlerEffects:757:in `pbCanIncreaseStatStage?'
PokeBattle_MoveEffects:1399:in `pbEffect'
PokeBattle_Battler:4276:in `pbUseMove_ebs'
PokeBattle_Battler:4275:in `logonerr'
PokeBattle_Battler:4275:in `pbUseMove_ebs'
EliteBattle_Battle:515:in `pbUseMove'
PokeBattle_Battler:4511:in `pbProcessTurn'
PokeBattle_Battler:4510:in `logonerr'
PokeBattle_Battler:4510:in `pbProcessTurn'
PokeBattle_Battle:3117:in `pbAttackPhase_ebs'

encountered that before in my testing awhile ago but couldn't find a cause, ill look into this now (before posting this)

Looking at all its code, nothing points to why its causing an error, even going of the error nothing tells me (everything below is what the error is causing the not work not where its erroring) sorry that i cant fix it yet! going to go through some testing.

Taking a quick look it might be that how minimize raises stats the game doesnt like, thus causes the issue. again no luck in finding its issue sorry ^^;

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
those errors are an issue with the calculation I think as any move which exhibits that error shuts the users turn down with no action taken, not even damage.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
sorry for the double post but I tried open this game, and for some reason it opened a different fangame altogether. And yes I specifically chose this game, and weirder still the program still read as Sacred Johto even though the game that opened was a different fangame altogether. Also the graphics folder is missing, I noticed...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen today
sorry for the double post but I tried open this game, and for some reason it opened a different fangame altogether. And yes I specifically chose this game, and weirder still the program still read as Sacred Johto even though the game that opened was a different fangame altogether

Okay thats weird, might be the files of another mixed with this one. thats not something i've seen before

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I never saw this happen before either. Basically what happened was when I started a game for sacred johto, it instead began playing the introduction to Wacky Turtle's Legends of the Arena game. But it still read as Sacred Johto however.

Years
I'm in the Ruins of Alph area and almost ready to carry on the story, but according to the Pokedex, supposedly you can get a Pichu in the northern half of the area, but I have been searching the area both night and early morning and I have not come across a single one (nor in the caves, although I haven't been in the cave since it turned morning, not sure if that actually changes the Pokemon in there). I'd like to catch one now if possible, rather than waiting until the story is finished, or else my Pokemon will be too powerful to weaken it (I'm worried that I already am). I also have looked up the Pokedex for the Pokemon that are encountered here, and many of them say the area is unknown, so I am wondering if the Pokedex is misleading me here. I also was rather surprised not to encounter any Vulpix here since in Gold and Silver, the Ruins of Alph area is where it was encountered. This is why I usually like to see the Pokemon encounter list for a fan-game, so I have an idea of how long it will be in the game until I can get my ideal team put together.

Last edited:
Back