• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: 12 colourful years

Sirfetch’d

12 years ago today, our sweet user colours decided to join PokeCommunity under the name Regirock. She has since blossomed into a pretty big face around the forums and has impacted so many people. Let's wish her a happy 12 years here on PC :^)

tumblr_okijbtSK5l1uh3x51o4_400.gif

Years
Happy Anniversary Angie!

You were the very first person I met when I arrived, and you're are one of the most recognizable users on here.
I hope you see this when you return. ^_^

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Angelicaaaa you're amazing. I've really missed you the past few days and I hope you'll be back soon! You're so much fun to talk to on Discord, congratulations on 12 years on PC!! <3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
12 years
insane
or impressive
or both
Happy anni Angie :D

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Happy anniversary!

It's been a long time since we've talked to one another, but just know that you're still one of the best people I have ever met.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
Happy twelfth anniversary Angie!

I don't know what's keeping you away from PC but I hope it's not a big deal, you're greatly missed!

Years
Can't believe it's that time again, where we honour Angelica.

Congrats on making it this far as a member, and it's due to that longevity that you are well-respected by all of us. Now please come back soon 'kay?

Years
Angie! Congrats, gurl <3
12 years, that's frickin impressive. I'm glad we've talked and gotten to know each other back in the day and now chit chatting on discord! I also love how you mentioned you kept a drawing request I did for you ages ago, AHA! It's just super nice, and you're super lovely. ;u;​

Back